Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

A nothing happens episode. I hope they are not going to drag this engagement thing out for too long.

rash2222 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
after so many days watched PR episode and it was nothing but seeing the ladies wearing recycled stuff on the show... punni and manju wearing a saree which was once worn by anki as archana... ovi wearing a saree worn by purvi... ruchi wearing a suit which i see in almost every BT soap after it was used in ganpati festival in pr way back in 2010... teju wearing a suit which worn in BALH so many times... archana had new saree coz  anki wear her own stuff... purvi was wearing a saree worn in Parichay once... god is BT in loss ...why can't they provide some new clothes to them...
.Sunshine. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thank you so much for the lovely update! :D
Sakhile thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rash2222

after so many days watched PR episode and it was nothing but seeing the ladies wearing recycled stuff on the show... punni and manju wearing a saree which was once worn by anki as archana... ovi wearing a saree worn by purvi... ruchi wearing a suit which i see in almost every BT soap after it was used in ganpati festival in pr way back in 2010... teju wearing a suit which worn in BALH so many times... archana had new saree coz  anki wear her own stuff... purvi was wearing a saree worn in Parichay once... god is BT in loss ...why can't they provide some new clothes to them...

Wow, not only are the storylines rehashed from the past and other programmes, the clothes are tooo!!! Very cheap Ekta.
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rash2222

Rashi, jab Manav itna bada aadmi hoke ek new house nahin buy kar sakta toh baaki sab bikaar hai
LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok, yesterday I saw PR segment on SBB, they show Punni getting slaps from Manju for breaking her own engagement and Yes Mr. Mittal was there .
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: LoveTVShows

Ok, yesterday I saw PR segment on SBB, they show Punni getting slaps from Manju for breaking her own engagement and Yes Mr. Mittal was there .

Really? Then Link need. After all no blame goes to Purvi.
ashfaque2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Sakhile

Wow, not only are the storylines rehashed from the past and other programmes, the clothes are tooo!!! Very cheap Ekta.

May Be BT face huge financial problem.😆😆