Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

Key Chain"K" & "S" - What a Coincidence! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sarah_singh

Originally posted by Silambu

Is it a coincidence or what?Smile

When KC took out the Key chains with their names Initial " K" and " S" as in Kunal and Siddhi our much loved SINAL, I suddently realized,  while I be damned!

Hmmm "K" for Keerti and " S" Sameer  - SATI - I am tickled pink.. This onscreen couple share so many things off screen , which is just pure coincidence.

1) Birthday and anniversary on the same date - 23rd Jan
2) Onscreen initial of their names reversed off screen of thier actual first names.

Not in a million chance! But against all odds, they do.LOL  Unbelievable.!

Amazing observation Silambu !   I remember reading this article which said Keerti admired  Sameer as a model &she was a fan and was thrilled when she landed the role opposite him ---  Well it was destiny --How many girls get they dreams come true in they professional life --- another coincidence with Parichay is that it was destiny that brought them together ---

Great going Keerti hope all you dreams come true ---
True, Sarah and not every girl has her dream fullfilled and to act opp him in a lead role. She's one lucky girl to land such a role on her first hindi serial and that too with someone she looked up to. I havealways  felt she was the lucky charm for Sameer. Suddenly this girl from nowhere ...Ekta's find actually to create magic in Parichay with Sameer as SINAL. Both of them got us hooked with their performance. They are super evergreen onscreeen Jodi. I cant wait to see more SINAL moment when kunal brings Siddhi home and takes care of his sweetheart with tender loving care.Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7sarah_singhnorzar

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Key Chain"K" & "S" - What a Coincidence! (Page 2)" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:59pm | IP Logged
I agree!

Today's episode kind of had flashes of Samir and Keerthi in the hospital scene! The way he said "Welcome Back" and asked if it hurts? It was like Samir welcoming her back to the show and asking if she was ok doing the scenes.Had a warm smile on his face then. Absolutely adore this onscreen couple and the off screen rapport between them.

Loving it!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7sarah_singhSilambuparadigm-AkkiLuvsNBT-norzar

Silambu

IF-Dazzler

Silambu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rpmenon

I agree!

Today's episode kind of had flashes of Samir and Keerthi in the hospital scene! The way he said "Welcome Back" and asked if it hurts? It was like Samir welcoming her back to the show and asking if she was ok doing the scenes.Had a warm smile on his face then. Absolutely adore this onscreen couple and the off screen rapport between them.

Loving it!
Exactly. It is obvious he  was talking to Keerti , not Siddhi with his "Welcome Back and if it hurts" His expression showed he was glad his leading lady co star is back now. So much of warmth in his expression. Loved it to the core. They do have a great onscreen chemistry and offscreen  rapport, candour btw them.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sarah_singhKyaRe....rpmenonparichayan

stuti123

IF-Sizzlerz

stuti123

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Soo true Silambu ...they do have a lot in common even ofscreen ...Embarrassed...while watching yesterdayz epi ...my attention was drawn onl towards one observation nd dat was it wasnt sinal yeesterday but Sameer nd Keerti ...how much elated he was that his lovely co star is finally back ...Smile...these too share such a great chemistry be it onscreen or even ofscreen dat t simply cant be described in words...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7sarah_singhKyaRe....Silambu

praneet1708

IF-Dazzler

praneet1708

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
This couple simply rocks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Silambu

KyaRe....

IF-Dazzler

KyaRe....

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
Haye!!! Day Dreaming

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.