Key Chain"K" & "S" - What a Coincidence!

Silambu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
Is it a coincidence or what?😊

When KC took out the Key chains with their names Initial " K" and " S" as in Kunal and Siddhi our much loved SINAL, I suddently realized,  while I be damned!

Hmmm "K" for Keerti and " S" Sameer  - SATI - I am tickled pink.. This onscreen couple share so many things off screen , which is just pure coincidence.

1) Birthday and anniversary on the same date - 23rd Jan
2) Onscreen initial of their names reversed off screen of thier actual first names.

Not in a million chance! But against all odds, they do.😆  Unbelievable.!
Edited by Silambu - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Hima- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hey! Nice observation Silambu! They do have a lot in common on and off screen!😃
TheBhai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Silambu

When KC took out the Key chains with their names Initial " K" and " S" as in Kunal and Siddhi our much loved SINAL, I suddently realized,  while I be damned!

Hmmm "K" for Keerti and " S" Sameer  - SATI - I am tickled pink.. This onscreen couple share so many things off screen , which is just pure coincidence.

2) Onscreen initial of their names reversed off screen of thier actual first names.

I think its Intentional to cut cost... Sameer and Keerti can bring their personal stuff to use it on the show... ðŸ˜† that might be the reason Ekta have reversed their first letter on screen 
norzar thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
hi

Good observation Silambu

norzar
Edited by norzar - 11 years ago
sarah_singh thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Silambu

Amazing observation Silambu !   I remember reading this article which said Keerti admired  Sameer as a model &she was a fan and was thrilled when she landed the role opposite him ---  Well it was destiny --How many girls get they dreams come true in they professional life --- another coincidence with Parichay is that it was destiny that brought them together ---

Great going Keerti hope all you dreams come true ---
Silambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: hima2012

Hey! Nice observation Silambu! They do have a lot in common on and off screen!😃

Apparantly so. I agree!
Silambu thumbnail

I think its Intentional to cut cost... Sameer and Keerti can bring their personal stuff to use it on the show... ðŸ˜† that might be the reason Ekta have reversed their first letter on screen 

Then she must have gone to such trouble and great lengths to find such on screen names to suit their real ones!😉
Silambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: sarah_singh

Amazing observation Silambu !   I remember reading this article which said Keerti admired  Sameer as a model &she was a fan and was thrilled when she landed the role opposite him ---  Well it was destiny --How many girls get they dreams come true in they professional life --- another coincidence with Parichay is that it was destiny that brought them together ---

Great going Keerti hope all you dreams come true ---

True, Sarah and not every girl has her dream fullfilled and to act opp him in a lead role. She's one lucky girl to land such a role on her first hindi serial and that too with someone she looked up to. I havealways  felt she was the lucky charm for Sameer. Suddenly this girl from nowhere ...Ekta's find actually to create magic in Parichay with Sameer as SINAL. Both of them got us hooked with their performance. They are super evergreen onscreeen Jodi. I cant wait to see more SINAL moment when kunal brings Siddhi home and takes care of his sweetheart with tender loving care.😳
rpmenon thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I agree!

Today's episode kind of had flashes of Samir and Keerthi in the hospital scene! The way he said "Welcome Back" and asked if it hurts? It was like Samir welcoming her back to the show and asking if she was ok doing the scenes.Had a warm smile on his face then. Absolutely adore this onscreen couple and the off screen rapport between them.

Loving it!
Silambu thumbnail
Originally posted by: rpmenon

I agree!

Today's episode kind of had flashes of Samir and Keerthi in the hospital scene! The way he said "Welcome Back" and asked if it hurts? It was like Samir welcoming her back to the show and asking if she was ok doing the scenes.Had a warm smile on his face then. Absolutely adore this onscreen couple and the off screen rapport between them.

Loving it!

Exactly. It is obvious he  was talking to Keerti , not Siddhi with his "Welcome Back and if it hurts" His expression showed he was glad his leading lady co star is back now. So much of warmth in his expression. Loved it to the core. They do have a great onscreen chemistry and offscreen  rapport, candour btw them.