Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka
Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Key Chain"K" & "S" - What a Coincidence!

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Is it a coincidence or what?Smile

When KC took out the Key chains with their names Initial " K" and " S" as in Kunal and Siddhi our much loved SINAL, I suddently realized,  while I be damned!

Hmmm "K" for Keerti and " S" Sameer  - SATI - I am tickled pink.. This onscreen couple share so many things off screen , which is just pure coincidence.

1) Birthday and anniversary on the same date - 23rd Jan
2) Onscreen initial of their names reversed off screen of thier actual first names.

Not in a million chance! But against all odds, they do.LOL  Unbelievable.!

Edited by Silambu - 24 January 2013 at 8:13am

The following 33 member(s) liked the above post:

sinal01siddhi967gs30julolivia7sak91sadh24naz1312Shreya7898divra4vipraja26sarah_singhkeerthi93Pranathi-sinalniharikasinalPopo.adoharesavariyaKyaRe....--AiSha--amul_knparadigm* ~ Roshni ~ *rpmenonMahi78-Hima-Pradsparichayan-suhani-jay_bpmstuti123norzarAkkiHPshweta_r

-Hima- IF-Rockerz
-Hima-
-Hima-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
Hey! Nice observation Silambu! They do have a lot in common on and off screen!Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7Silamburpmenon

TheBhai IF-Rockerz
TheBhai
TheBhai

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Silambu

When KC took out the Key chains with their names Initial " K" and " S" as in Kunal and Siddhi our much loved SINAL, I suddently realized,  while I be damned!

Hmmm "K" for Keerti and " S" Sameer  - SATI - I am tickled pink.. This onscreen couple share so many things off screen , which is just pure coincidence.

2) Onscreen initial of their names reversed off screen of thier actual first names.

I think its Intentional to cut cost... Sameer and Keerti can bring their personal stuff to use it on the show... LOL that might be the reason Ekta have reversed their first letter on screen 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Shreya7898olivia7niharikasinalPopo.Silambu* ~ Roshni ~ *Rajashparichayanshweta_r

Prads IF-Rockerz
Prads
Prads

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Nice observation..SmileSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

niharikasinalSilambu

norzar IF-Stunnerz
norzar
norzar

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
hi

Good observation Silambu

norzar

Edited by norzar - 24 January 2013 at 9:10am

niharikasinalSilambu

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged

Amazing observation Silambu !   I remember reading this article which said Keerti admired  Sameer as a model &she was a fan and was thrilled when she landed the role opposite him ---  Well it was destiny --How many girls get they dreams come true in they professional life --- another coincidence with Parichay is that it was destiny that brought them together ---

Great going Keerti hope all you dreams come true ---

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

olivia7adohareniharikasinalPopo.Silambuparichayan

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hima2012

Hey! Nice observation Silambu! They do have a lot in common on and off screen!Big smile

Apparantly so. I agree!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Hima-

Silambu IF-Dazzler
Silambu
Silambu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by snmalik4

I think its Intentional to cut cost... Sameer and Keerti can bring their personal stuff to use it on the show... LOL that might be the reason Ekta have reversed their first letter on screen 

Then she must have gone to such trouble and great lengths to find such on screen names to suit their real ones!Wink

olivia7Popo.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index