Page 3 Page 4

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
just pls don pay attention to them

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

msg1flowergarden

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS IT IPKKND FORUM? (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

WhenInRome

IF-Dazzler

WhenInRome

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:08am | IP Logged
IGNORE THEM !!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flowergardenafsuuGodhuliLogon

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanjana-ARMAAN

because of QH? u lose ipkknd i didnt understand this

U GETTING ME WRONG ConfusedNT FR QH FR BS (BARUN SOBTI) FANS WE LOST IPKKND, IT ENDS ABRUPTLY Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

afsuu

mad-eye

Goldie

mad-eye

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Oishi_

this way they are only ruining their Show's name & their Fav couples...
Such a Bad impression on other people... because they always bash unnecessarily

completely agree with because of a few IPK immature fans whole fandom is hated. They enjoy all this stupid bashing.

msg1flowergarden

-Shormi-

IF-Rockerz

-Shormi-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
 i think its just useless 2 answer dem...dey really shud move on 4 da sake of sanity...i just dont understand wat r dey getting by bashing qh,4lions & gul?will their show cum bk if dey do this?...ipk ka pura naam kharap kar raha hai...sum people really need 2 understand da extent of limits...anyways mods shud close dis topic asap

flowergardencrazy4KASH_AR

bubbles22

Groupbie

bubbles22

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
flowergarden ji, I dont get what you are worrying about or trying to do. IPKKND ended - because of BS , his fans or 4 lions..I dont know. I liked the show, it ended. Its done. It was a show. It had to end sometime. We get new shows and new stories. Enjoy them, love them while they are on air and remember them when they are gone and smile.
QH also will end one day - either because it is a sensible ending or because the actors have other plans (we all have change of plans in our lives at some time or the other), or the production house or channel isnt interested.
So please stop fretting so much about things that will happen even before they happen and just enjoy the show.
Seriously, why all the CAPS and red letttered anger and frustration  - just beats me.
PS: I like both BS and KSG

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiAsYa_fanWhenInRomeafsuu.Dulcet

AsYa_fan

IF-Dazzler

AsYa_fan

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bubbles22

flowergarden ji, I dont get what you are worrying about or trying to do. IPKKND ended - because of BS , his fans or 4 lions..I dont know. I liked the show, it ended. Its done. It was a show. It had to end sometime. We get new shows and new stories. Enjoy them, love them while they are on air and remember them when they are gone and smile.
QH also will end one day - either because it is a sensible ending or because the actors have other plans (we all have change of plans in our lives at some time or the other), or the production house or channel isnt interested.
So please stop fretting so much about things that will happen even before they happen and just enjoy the show.
Seriously, why all the CAPS and red letttered anger and frustration  - just beats me.
PS: I like both BS and KSG
I totally agree with u IPPKND had to end someday just move on

AdhooriSiafsuu

.Dulcet

IF-Stunnerz

.Dulcet

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:30am | IP Logged
i dont understand the actual meaning behind this post or why you made this post?!.. Ermm

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.