IS IT IPKKND FORUM?

flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
 YES I M ONE OF IPKKND FAN TOO,BT I M QH FANS TOO, IF ANY1 WANTS TO BASH QH OR 4 LIONS I CANT ACCEPT IT.. 
BCZ OF THM(BARUN SOBTI FANS) WE LOST IPKKND,UNFORTUNATELY THEY (BS FANS) FORGOT THEY GOT IPKKND& ARSHI (THIER ONLY LOVE ASR) THE BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY BCZ OF 4 LIONS ACCORDING TO THM 4 RATS,I CANT SUPPORT IT I NEVER DID,JUST READ THIS & JUSTIFY PPL, I WANNA KNOW IS IT IPKKND FORUM OR QH?BCZ NO ONE ANSERING THM WHY?😡 CHECK THIS OUT
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3405734&TPN=15

Edited by flowergarden - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-RD- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
No one is answering back cause we here know where we and this show stands and also understand the problem with people on that thread ,to each his own and the MODS will take the necessary action ðŸ˜Š Edited by -RD- - 11 years ago
afsuu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
even i also pissed off frm this post 
i deeply love ipk forums but some ppl behaveior cross the limit even they send rats snapss so sad 
bs  move on and enjoy his bright future due 2 ipk but  so sad still ppl not leave 4 lions 

i trust 4 lion creativity n hard work
Senoritaaa thumbnail
because of QH? u lose ipkknd i didnt understand this
Rhapsody thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
I'm loving the positive vibe that the past 24 hours have brought and I don't like the negativity in that thread. It has no place here, especially when 4 Lions hasn't done anything but good things for this show thus far.
mad-eye thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I have always been an ardent fan of IPK n now I have started watching QH.
I agree some of IPK fans are just too much, everytime visiting other forums n showing their immaturity. V should not indulge with them, they love bashing 4lions, Gul n other shows. Just report that thread n let the mods handle it.
-rajsua- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
you know what ecoz of few bashers all IPK fangroup has to suffer includig all those who doesnt deserve the haterate of others  
Oishi23 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
this way they are only ruining their Show's name & their Fav couples...
Such a Bad impression on other people... because they always bash unnecessarily 
Edited by _Oishi_ - 11 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
just pls don pay attention to them
flowergarden thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Sanjana-ARMAAN

because of QH? u lose ipkknd i didnt understand this

U GETTING ME WRONG 😕NT FR QH FR BS (BARUN SOBTI) FANS WE LOST IPKKND, IT ENDS ABRUPTLY ðŸ˜¡