Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:48am | IP Logged
 YES I M ONE OF IPKKND FAN TOO,BT I M QH FANS TOO, IF ANY1 WANTS TO BASH QH OR 4 LIONS I CANT ACCEPT IT.. 
BCZ OF THM(BARUN SOBTI FANS) WE LOST IPKKND,UNFORTUNATELY THEY (BS FANS) FORGOT THEY GOT IPKKND& ARSHI (THIER ONLY LOVE ASR) THE BEAUTIFUL LOVE STORY BCZ OF 4 LIONS ACCORDING TO THM 4 RATS,I CANT SUPPORT IT I NEVER DID,JUST READ THIS & JUSTIFY PPL, I WANNA KNOW IS IT IPKKND FORUM OR QH?BCZ NO ONE ANSERING THM WHY?Angry CHECK THIS OUT
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3405734&TPN=15

Edited by flowergarden - 24 January 2013 at 8:10am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

UniqueUjjainiPROTIM21shaz2009...Tanu...Gurmeet4DrashtiafsuuLoveAsYa222--epiPhobia--crazy4KASH_ARGroverAddictshanakyasharan-RohitMaxwell-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "IS IT IPKKND FORUM?" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RD-

Viewbie

-RD-

Chic CC Captain

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged
No one is answering back cause we here know where we and this show stands and also understand the problem with people on that thread ,to each his own and the MODS will take the necessary action Smile

Edited by -RD- - 24 January 2013 at 7:49am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

A HUGE FANAdhooriSimsg1-Tannu-flowergardensuds....Tanu...afsuu-.Kangan.-RafzSanju_--epiPhobia--GodhuliLogon-Jwalamukhi-

afsuu

IF-Rockerz

afsuu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:56am | IP Logged
even i also pissed off frm this post 
i deeply love ipk forums but some ppl behaveior cross the limit even they send rats snapss so sad 
bs  move on and enjoy his bright future due 2 ipk but  so sad still ppl not leave 4 lions 

i trust 4 lion creativity n hard work

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiflowergardenfun_gameslatanzia

.SanVi.

IF-Stunnerz

.SanVi.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:59am | IP Logged
because of QH? u lose ipkknd i didnt understand this

Rhapsody

Rhapsody

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I'm loving the positive vibe that the past 24 hours have brought and I don't like the negativity in that thread. It has no place here, especially when 4 Lions hasn't done anything but good things for this show thus far.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiflowergardenfun_gamessuds....Tanu...

mad-eye

Goldie

mad-eye

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
I have always been an ardent fan of IPK n now I have started watching QH.
I agree some of IPK fans are just too much, everytime visiting other forums n showing their immaturity. V should not indulge with them, they love bashing 4lions, Gul n other shows. Just report that thread n let the mods handle it.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSimsg1Maneet7861flowergardensuds....Tanu...afsuu

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
you know what ecoz of few bashers all IPK fangroup has to suffer includig all those who doesnt deserve the haterate of others  

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiflowergarden--epiPhobia--

_Oishi_

IF-Stunnerz

_Oishi_

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
this way they are only ruining their Show's name & their Fav couples...
Such a Bad impression on other people... because they always bash unnecessarily 

Edited by _Oishi_ - 24 January 2013 at 8:01am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

-Tannu-flowergardenafsuu...Tanu...--epiPhobia--crazy4KASH_AR.SanVi.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.