SwaRon:Unreasonable in the name of Complicated

Posted: 11 years ago
What the hell was that?!!! What the friggin hell was that??!! Firstly, the episode was boring. And then the precap! And I thought the CVs were just testing our patience!! No they are not, they are forcing us to hate what we love the most-our SwaRon. Was that slap really necessary? That is just so not our SwaRon! I just cannot imagine Sharon slapping Swayam in the middle of so many people! Why was the slap required? Because Sharon wants to push away Swayam from her life? That is unreasonable! I don't want to see an unreasonable Sharon in the name of "complicated Sharon"! Rather, I don't want to watch it!! Nor do I want to watch Swayam getting hurt like that! I don't want to watch Swayam's eyes reflecting the pain inflicted upon him emotionally through that slap! I don't want to watch unreasonable SwaRon anymore! Because we don't deserve that! Our SwaRon do not deserve that!
-Amrita!!
really cnt understand wht cvs r upto..complication is a very small word fr swaron..pta ni kya bna diya h..
lets jst hope k precap as always misleading ho n slap sequence dream sequence ho..
Originally posted by cscs

really cnt understand wht cvs r upto..complication is a very small word fr swaron..pta ni kya bna diya h..
lets jst hope k precap as always misleading ho n slap sequence dream sequence ho..
haha!! now that is a good possibility
hope aisa hi kuch ho!!
*fingers crossed*
I wonder what's with the new slap thing? 
Originally posted by NocturnalBeing

I wonder what's with the new slap thing?
Seriously, it's highly confusing and frustating too!
I dnt want to hate SwaRon so its betr i leave watching d show!
Under the  guise of complexity cv's enjoy giving us more and more fights,annoying SS tension,irritatingly stagnant story...wow...just wow! 😡 Edited by zak231 - 11 years ago
Originally posted by shreyasi28

I dnt want to hate SwaRon so its betr i leave watching d show!
Ussi ka toh fayda uthate hai CVs. Jitna bhi bol le ki we will leave watching the show humse ye hota nahi hai!
Originally posted by zak231

Under the guise of complexity cv's enjoy giving us more and more fights,annoying SS tension,irritatingly stagnant story...wow...just wow! 😡
Seriously!! I mean CVs like irritating and frustating us a lot! It seems they actually enjoy doing this!
Originally posted by idiot_box

Ussi ka toh fayda uthate hai CVs. Jitna bhi bol le ki we will leave watching the show humse ye hota nahi hai!

I know its easier said dan done bt its high tym v do dis!