Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Just one question from a SS fan (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 8

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 8

shaanswayam

shaanswayam

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
@saurabhanuja: if you are already decided to hate someone then what can we do...sneha is best but from my p.o.v not from the beginning if you saw d3 from beginning she also used to wear super short dress, her dialogue is not good if any doubt go n check she used to press each line, sometimes i feel over-attitude(my p.o.v) but but then she turned ok to best to better then the best within 2 years and how much time vrushika spend in D3 just 3 weeks...if you are not interested in her pls leave her for us n go n watch your favourite...i wonder aisa kya dhekliya????? sneha kapoor left d3 happily if you want her then go n ask her to come back and forget about swaron... 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tannuluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just one question from a SS fan (Page 8)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Suku_SwaRon

IF-Sizzlerz

Suku_SwaRon

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

We SS fans r d biggest fools n earth rutu! Didnt u know dat already???

shreyo cent percent true, Rutu yahi hai hum swaron fans ki sach, that we will wait and wait, till d3 ends tab jake last episode mai milega ek good swaron scene that too i doubt.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Rutushreyasi28

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 2:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

@saurabhanuja: I will always b sneha kapoor fan bt dat doesnt mean i wil not appreciate odr talents for d sake of proving my love for her! Plz b hapy wid ur tr where der is no story nd talent! SwaRon needs to b understood! Nd dats wher u r having d prob i guess!
i agree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyasi28

SaurabhAnuja

Groupbie

SaurabhAnuja

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@shreyasi28 : its ok na...u think that vrushika doing justice with sharon's charecter,but i dnt think...
may be later i like her work...but for nw i dnt like her at all,coz she is not that cute,that diva for me atleast...!!!
she is ok ok...!!!even even priyanka s,sam,alisha,n vrinda they 4 r good,cute n smart beautiful than vrushika atleast...!!!
@blithe : i kne what that lines mean for me n thank god that lines r specially said by sneha r not using by any other girl,m 110% sure vrushika can't match up with sneha ever not even in her dreams...
n m not saying coz i dnt like her as sharon,if u notice in her introduction interview i felt she is full of attitude person,n the way she uses to talk abt sneha i dnt like that...
n whatever lines,words r vrushika using as sharon i really dnt care...
m still not ready to accept her as sharon...n when the flashback shots,scenes r there where sneha getting replaced by that newbie i just hate it...!!!
@bhanumathitanha : its ur choice...coz that expressions of vrushika with attitude n anger i really dnt like it...!!!
she is not doing any kind of hard work,or justice to the charecter,from my point of view she is ruing the sharon's charecter...and sneha always talk in tone...!! her voice n style of talking is great...!!!
m also swaron fan,bt did u really see magical chemisrty btwn swaron nw also...???
really...??? be honest...!!!Smile
@shanswayam :  ya ofcourse go ahead with ur new sharon,m not stopping u,m just sharing my views,everyone also here for doing same...!!!
but u cannot ignore that shan looks so cute n sweet sneha perfect together than vrushika...
any ways different minds,different likes n choices...!!!
stay happy ...keep smiling...!!!
we all r here to share our views n feelings...!!!SmileSmile

Edited by SaurabhAnuja - 03 February 2013 at 3:02pm

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaurabhAnuja

@shreyasi28 : its ok na...u think that vrushika doing justice with sharon's charecter,but i dnt think...
may be later i like her work...but for nw i dnt like her at all,coz she is not that cute,that diva for me atleast...!!!
she is ok ok...!!!even even priyanka s,sam,alisha,n vrinda they 4 r good,cute n smart beautiful than vrushika atleast...!!!
@blithe : i kne what that lines mean for me n thank god that lines r specially said by sneha r not using by any other girl,m 110% sure vrushika can't match up with sneha ever not even in her dreams...
n m not saying coz i dnt like her as sharon,if u notice in her introduction interview i felt she is full of attitude person,n the way she uses to talk abt sneha i dnt like that...
n whatever lines,words r vrushika using as sharon i really dnt care...
m still not ready to accept her as sharon...n when the flashback shots,scenes r there where sneha getting replaced by that newbie i just hate it...!!!
@bhanumathitanha : its ur choice...coz that expressions of vrushika with attitude n anger i really dnt like it...!!!
she is not doing any kind of hard work,or justice to the charecter,from my point of view she is ruing the sharon's charecter...and sneha always talk in tone...!! her voice n style of talking is great...!!!
m also swaron fan,bt did u really see magical chemisrty btwn swaron nw also...???
really...??? be honest...!!!Smile
@shanswayam :  ya ofcourse go ahead with ur new sharon,m not stopping u,m just sharing my views,everyone also here for doing same...!!!
but u cannot ignore that shan looks so cute n sweet sneha perfect together than vrushika...
any ways different minds,different likes n choices...!!!
stay happy ...keep smiling...!!!
we all r here to share our feelings...!!!SmileSmile

So read ur long essay wala reply to all oder SS fans...now my question to u is- What solution do u hv for SS fans??? Coz Sneha is not gonna come back to D3,so wat shud be done then????? Kill SS on the show or end the show?????

Edited by muskurana - 03 February 2013 at 12:55pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Rutushreyasi28swaron9113

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
@SaurabhAnuja-
I don't understand why are you so much stressing on what you don't like about the new Sharon ,I said long back Sneha is not going to comeback , come what may, if that was possible she wouldn't have left the show four months back. So indulging in arguments with others just to make your point clear over and over AGAIN is not gonna help. 

Topic kya tha, and kya banake rakhaStern Smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_shreyasi28muskurana

SaurabhAnuja

Groupbie

SaurabhAnuja

Posted: 03 February 2013 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
Who m i to decide or give solution to ss fan...
m not saying that sneha should come back,its her choice...m only saying is that she is best for sharon's charecter...!!!
n from my point of view vrushika is not upto it...simple...
m done here...i dnt want to argue...n as i say in my last post which i think u didn't read we all r here to share our views...!!!
m going to edit n heighlight that point nw...!!!

devilishMe2

devilishMe2

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged
I want to see swaron scenes now other couple is getting so much of scenes and still they are shamlessly asking for more..its as if they want the whole episode on freakyness..its high time Cvs give us some swaron scenes its so irritating when the minimum ss scenes get swapped with TR

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shreyasi28tannuluv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top