Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Just one question from a SS fan (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 8

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 8
Page 8 Page 8

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Originally posted by swaronamit

Okk guys will come directly to the point...frm last 3 month we all waited for new sharon...m i rite?...when vrunishka entrr as sharon we were happy...isn't it?...when ashthma track started we all ss fans feel tht story gng on correct track coz we would hv nt love instant intimacy btwn new swaron...correct?...so nw we all knw sharon s trying hard to push swayam away...by breaking all promises made by her to him nd since r majnu boy s nt giving up the last promise she can break its to humiliate him in public...thnk guys... I may sound optimistic bt just thnk this prospective also

To be patient at this moment is difficult for me, at least.Ouch

SwaRon fans have been the most patient fan-base...issey zyada patience rakhna impossible hai.Angry

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just one question from a SS fan (Page 7)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 5:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muskurana

Originally posted by Rutu

Originally posted by swaronamit

Okk guys will come directly to the point...frm last 3 month we all waited for new sharon...m i rite?...when vrunishka entrr as sharon we were happy...isn't it?...when ashthma track started we all ss fans feel tht story gng on correct track coz we would hv nt love instant intimacy btwn new swaron...correct?...so nw we all knw sharon s trying hard to push swayam away...by breaking all promises made by her to him nd since r majnu boy s nt giving up the last promise she can break its to humiliate him in public...thnk guys... I may sound optimistic bt just thnk this prospective also

To be patient at this moment is difficult for me, at least.Ouch

SwaRon fans have been the most patient fan-base...issey zyada patience rakhna impossible hai.Angry

I agree, there is a limit to everythingStern Smile

SaurabhAnuja

Groupbie

SaurabhAnuja

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
@shreyasi28:vrushika  never up to sharon...she cant replace sneha ever...!!
when she try to give angry look it dosnt suits her at all...!!! it looks so yukkk...!!!
no diva attitude,no anger,no style,no expressions,no spark in eyes...!!!
she is not doing justice to the sharon's charecter at all...!!!
she fit in kriya's charecter more...!!!
dnt knw how people liking her,i mean sharon/sneha is so good...n all of a sudden all accept that so called new sharon,that newbie as there new sharon...sorry guyzzz but m not ready to accept her..!!!
as sharon sneha di hi best thi aur humesha rahengi...!!!
shantanu looks so good with sneha di,perfect,magical,full of chemisrty couple...ClapClapClap
tanha wala swaron rockzzz...!!!Clap
vrushan wala swaron yukkkzzz...!!!Angry
come on guyzzz...do u seriously think vrushika doing good,coz i dnt think so,when she gives angry look it dosnt suits her...!!! it feel so irritated...!!! 
imagine sneha di doing that track n compare...who is best...u will get ur own ans...!!

Edited by SaurabhAnuja - 30 January 2013 at 1:26pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tejukor

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 30 January 2013 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
@saurabhahuja: I have already got my answer! I accepted vrushika as sharon long back nd i m not regretting it one bit! Vrushika is doin perfect justice to d role in her own way! Sneha is gone for good so derez no point comparing! SNEHA HOTI TOH SWARON NEHI HOTA! Plz get dis thng straight into ur head!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutublithe

SaurabhAnuja

Groupbie

SaurabhAnuja

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
@shreyasi28 : my id name is saurabhanuja not saurabhahuja...!!!
I Knw but did u not miss sharon's what the hell,how dare u,just becoz lines...???
vrushika only uses whatever word...!!!
sorry but once sneha kapoor's as sharon rai prakash fan alwayas be a sneha kapoor's as sharon rai prakash fan...!!!
m liking taarey nowdays...!!!
n i really dnt think vrushika doing justice to the sharon's charecter...!!!
short clothes,angry yukkkiii look,dosnt make anyone diva...!!!
to be a diva someone should have that diva attitude...!!!
n vrushika dnt have it...!!
not in her walk n not even in her talk...!!!Wacko

Edited by SaurabhAnuja - 01 February 2013 at 1:43pm

tejukor

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
@SaurabhAnuja : You better be a Sneha kapoor's fan only. You want to talk about her, then just go on. No,one is stopping you. And you should be happy that these lines, what you said WTH,so on are not getting used by another actor. If you were a real fan of her, then you should be knowing what these lines meant to you and would be very happy that these aren't repeated. But, I guess you aren't happy instead you are more concerned about Sharon, that now-a-days she uses only one word i.e "Whatever" . Seems you still haven't decided what you excatly like. Its either Sharon or Sneha. come to one conclusion

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Rutushreyasi28

_bellaSwan_

IF-Dazzler

_bellaSwan_

Posted: 01 February 2013 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaurabhAnuja

@shreyasi28 : my id name is saurabhanuja not saurabhahuja...!!!
I Knw but did u not miss sharon's what the hell,how dare u,just becoz lines...???
vrushika only uses whatever word...!!!
sorry but once sneha kapoor's as sharon rai prakash fan alwayas be a sneha kapoor's as sharon rai prakash fan...!!!
m liking taarey nowdays...!!!
n i really dnt think vrushika doing justice to the sharon's charecter...!!!
short clothes,angry yukkkiii look,dosnt make anyone diva...!!!
to be a diva someone should have that diva attitude...!!!
n vrushika dnt have it...!!
not in her walk n not even in her talk...!!!Wacko

for da redline part iam going to ask u if u have decided to hate anybody what ever they do it looks yuk only so in your case u r hating vrushika dats why all her hard work is looking like yukkkii to u its ok its u r choice . true swaronian never ever disrespect swaron either its tanha wala or vrushan wala .

Rutu

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 02 February 2013 at 12:49am | IP Logged
@saurabhanuja: I will always b sneha kapoor fan bt dat doesnt mean i wil not appreciate odr talents for d sake of proving my love for her! Plz b hapy wid ur tr where der is no story nd talent! SwaRon needs to b understood! Nd dats wher u r having d prob i guess!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_Rutuswaron9113

Post Reply New Post

Go to top