Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Just one question from a SS fan (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 8

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 8
Page 4 Page 8

--Rumeli--

IF-Dazzler

--Rumeli--

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Rutu..its feels to me as if I am now watching the same SS story from where it started but with a new face..there is not much of a difference in SS,earlier too they headed nowhere and now even they are goin nowhere near to any logical juncture..!INteresting huh my foot..even ekta kapoor's shows will show much appealing aspect as compared to the nonsensical repeated drama in swayam-sharon's lives!
makers are trying to make sadness the USP solely for SwaRon..the couple dont have any happy times to rely upon!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rututannuluv

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just one question from a SS fan (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

Originally posted by blithe

Rutu, your outburst is totally understandable but I would like to say one thing let us not get hyper by just looking at the pre-cap. Well, I assuming either of two things to happen. One, it can be a dream sequence or the other, if it real there is some good enough reason too. Ek minute ke liye just keep the slap part to a side and look at the story at what pace it is going. They are trying to convince Sharon rai prakash and may be uska yeh secret Swayam ke saamne reveal hojaye.

-Sahasra

I m having a hard tym even associating d S word wid SS specialy nw nd uske peeche reason? Even if it is a dream its nthng bt BS!

Calm down shreyasi! Right now, we have nothing to do expect, hoping for the best to happen.

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Rutu i need a warm teddy bear Hug

This is not how we envisioned SwaRon after all the wait and it pains. Ouch Cry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreyasi28

Rutu, your outburst is totally understandable but I would like to say one thing let us not get hyper by just looking at the pre-cap. Well, I assuming either of two things to happen. One, it can be a dream sequence or the other, if it real there is some good enough reason too. Ek minute ke liye just keep the slap part to a side and look at the story at what pace it is going. They are trying to convince Sharon rai prakash and may be uska yeh secret Swayam ke saamne reveal hojaye.

-Sahasra

I m having a hard tym even associating d S word wid SS specialy nw nd uske peeche reason? Even if it is a dream its nthng bt BS!

Calm down shreyasi! Right now, we have nothing to do expect, hoping for the best to happen.

Stopped xpecting a long tym back bt dis is nthng bt torcher! Dream or no dream, watz d point f showing such a precap nd test d patience level of SS fans??? If dis was shown to create such a hype i tell u CVs gonna get it from me dis tym!

Rutu

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Rutu i need a warm teddy bearHug

This is not how we envisioned SwaRon after all the wait and it pains.OuchCry

Wish i cud hug u sudha! I cant stop crying myself! A fictional couple affecting me so much! Crap!

RutuSnowey

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sudha-SK

Rutu i need a warm teddy bear Hug

This is not how we envisioned SwaRon after all the wait and it pains. Ouch Cry

Sudha I'm so...Broken HeartCry
I can't even calm you down or our fellow SwaRonians out here, its pains me to witness this happening to the couple that I freaking love the most.

flirteyedSnowey

SaurabhAnuja

Groupbie

SaurabhAnuja

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Coz swaron story going in intimate track sneha di quit d3...
but ager asehi story banani thi to sneha di he best acting kerti us so called new face k jagah...!!!
sneha di d3 ki jaan thi n nw she is gone d3 become so boring..shakti di jane k bad sneha di he lead bachi thi per ab wo bhi chali gayi...palki mam loosing all things...!!!
ager yahi track rakhana tha swaron complication wala to sneha di ko dance bann sequence and now angry n attitude wali  sharon k liye rok k rakhana tha jab tak new girl nahi mil jati tab tak...!!!
sneha di hoti to d3 rockkk kerta n dance bann aur interesting ban jata...!!!Angry
Come Back Sneha Di D3 N Ur Fans Need U...!!!!!!!
PROUD TO BE SNEHA KAPOOR'S FAN...!!!Clap

swaron9113

Sanskruti_tanha

IF-Dazzler

Sanskruti_tanha

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:17am | IP Logged
it been 2 years now or more than dat we r waiting for swaron to come 2gether ,i dont want to compare any jodi but if we look at kriyansh or taare they have just made it in a lesser time period than a year ,so why this wid swaron .always hanging on hope dat one day ek din voh zaroor aayega par kabhi nahi aata ,kyun .Ermm ya hum sirf beech beech ke voh close moments dekhkar hi kush rahe .i am totaly wid u dearStern Smile i still cant drop hopes kyunki i want them together .Broken Heart

Rutu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top