Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

Just one question from a SS fan (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 3 Page 8

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rutu

Originally posted by purvi_91

rutu gal our grand children will watch happy SwaRon..dats der plan...sooo yaaa till den just keep watching d crap...
dammm CVs...dey sucks :/

</div><div>
No I don't think soStern Smile, SwaRon will be the SAME even in 2050, and I won't allow my grandchildren to fall in love with SS, nope , neverBroken Heart
gud decesion

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just one question from a SS fan (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blithe

Rutu, your outburst is totally understandable but I would like to say one thing let us not get hyper by just looking at the pre-cap. Well, I assuming either of two things to happen. One, it can be a dream sequence or the other, if it real there is some good enough reason too. Ek minute ke liye just keep the slap part to a side and look at the story at what pace it is going. They are trying to convince Sharon rai prakash and may be uska yeh secret Swayam ke saamne reveal hojaye.

-Sahasra

I m having a hard tym even associating d S word wid SS specialy nw nd uske peeche reason? Even if it is a dream its nthng bt BS!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 24 January 2013 at 8:32am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutublithe

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged

Rutu, your outburst is totally understandable but I would like to say one thing let us not get hyper by just looking at the pre-cap. Well, I assuming either of two things to happen. One, it can be  a dream sequence or the other, if it real there is some good enough reason too. Ek minute ke liye just keep the slap part to a side and look at the story at what pace it is going. They are trying to convince Sharon rai prakash and may be uska yeh secret Swayam ke saamne reveal hojaye.

-Sahasra 

You know Sahasra from past God knows how many months I have been positive, positive that one day SwaRon will behave like normal people, talk, discuss about their future. But that day isn't turning up, may be its a hint that they will reveal about ger secret, but I just had to post today about how I'm feeling. I'm so close to leave SS and forget themBroken Heart 

blithe

tannuluv

IF-Dazzler

tannuluv

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:26am | IP Logged

Rutu, your outburst is totally understandable but I would like to say one thing let us not get hyper by just looking at the pre-cap. Well, I assuming either of two things to happen. One, it can be  a dream sequence or the other, if it real there is some good enough reason too. Ek minute ke liye just keep the slap part to a side and look at the story at what pace it is going. They are trying to convince Sharon rai prakash and may be uska yeh secret Swayam ke saamne reveal hojaye.

-Sahasra 
i think you and me are only one who are waiting for next week swaron scenes...if nothing  happens before india fest then trust me i ask every swaron fans to slap me so hard... 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

flirteyedblitheHPHolic-3

LoveShantannu

LoveShantannu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:29am | IP Logged
Its not a new thing for us as like always we are trolled again.
I think slap is just an assumption by swayam but for a persent if its real it is still pointless and creepy
Keeping the slap part aside i see no future for swaron yaar jaan se mardo hame he sab crap dikhane se better. Its actually high time. Ek hi cheez dekh dekh ke mai pagal ho gayi hu

Rutu

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged

Rutu, your outburst is totally understandable but I would like to say one thing let us not get hyper by just looking at the pre-cap. Well, I assuming either of two things to happen. One, it can be a dream sequence or the other, if it real there is some good enough reason too. Ek minute ke liye just keep the slap part to a side and look at the story at what pace it is going. They are trying to convince Sharon rai prakash and may be uska yeh secret Swayam ke saamne reveal hojaye.

-Sahasra

</div><div>
You know Sahasra from past God knows how many months I have been positive, positive that one day SwaRon willbehavelike normal people, talk, discuss about their future. But that day isn't turning up, may be its a hint that they will reveal about ger secret, but I just had to post today about how I'm feeling.I'm so close to leave SS and forget themBroken Heart

Behave lyk normal couple??? Talk bout der future??? Now aisa laging k show khatam hone k do din pehle agar SwaRon couple bane toh bhi bohot hai!

Rututannuluv

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveShantannu

Its not a new thing for us as like always we are trolled again.
I think slap is just an assumption by swayam but for a persent if its real it is still pointless and creepy
Keeping the slap part aside i see no future for swaron yaar jaan se mardo hame he sab crap dikhane se better. Its actually high time. Ek hi cheez dekh dekh ke mai pagal ho gayi hu

Datz d thng yeh assumption bhi hua toh derz no point nd keeping d precap aside, do saal se SS ka kuch nehi hua aur na kabhi hoga!

Rututannuluv

LoveShantannu

LoveShantannu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

-Sahasra

</div><div>
You know Sahasra from past God knows how many months I have been positive, positive that one day SwaRon willbehavelike normal people, talk, discuss about their future. But that day isn't turning up, may be its a hint that they will reveal about ger secret, but I just had to post today about how I'm feeling.I'm so close to leave SS and forget themBroken Heart

Behave lyk normal couple??? Talk bout der future??? Now aisa laging k show khatam hone k do din pehle agar SwaRon couple bane toh bhi bohot hai!

Mujhe lagta hai Show khatam hone par bhi wo trial couple hi rehenge ya kya pata trial couple hone ki anniversary mana rahe ho

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutuflirteyedtannuluv

Post Reply New Post

Go to top