Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SaurabhAnuja thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@shreyasi28:vrushika  never up to sharon...she cant replace sneha ever...!!
when she try to give angry look it dosnt suits her at all...!!! it looks so yukkk...!!!
no diva attitude,no anger,no style,no expressions,no spark in eyes...!!!
she is not doing justice to the sharon's charecter at all...!!!
she fit in kriya's charecter more...!!!
dnt knw how people liking her,i mean sharon/sneha is so good...n all of a sudden all accept that so called new sharon,that newbie as there new sharon...sorry guyzzz but m not ready to accept her..!!!
as sharon sneha di hi best thi aur humesha rahengi...!!!
shantanu looks so good with sneha di,perfect,magical,full of chemisrty couple...👏👏👏
tanha wala swaron rockzzz...!!!👏
vrushan wala swaron yukkkzzz...!!!😡
come on guyzzz...do u seriously think vrushika doing good,coz i dnt think so,when she gives angry look it dosnt suits her...!!! it feel so irritated...!!! 
imagine sneha di doing that track n compare...who is best...u will get ur own ans...!!
Edited by SaurabhAnuja - 11 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
@saurabhahuja: I have already got my answer! I accepted vrushika as sharon long back nd i m not regretting it one bit! Vrushika is doin perfect justice to d role in her own way! Sneha is gone for good so derez no point comparing! SNEHA HOTI TOH SWARON NEHI HOTA! Plz get dis thng straight into ur head!
SaurabhAnuja thumbnail
@shreyasi28 : my id name is saurabhanuja not saurabhahuja...!!!
I Knw but did u not miss sharon's what the hell,how dare u,just becoz lines...???
vrushika only uses whatever word...!!!
sorry but once sneha kapoor's as sharon rai prakash fan alwayas be a sneha kapoor's as sharon rai prakash fan...!!!
m liking taarey nowdays...!!!
n i really dnt think vrushika doing justice to the sharon's charecter...!!!
short clothes,angry yukkkiii look,dosnt make anyone diva...!!!
to be a diva someone should have that diva attitude...!!!
n vrushika dnt have it...!!
not in her walk n not even in her talk...!!!
blithe thumbnail
@SaurabhAnuja : You better be a Sneha kapoor's fan only. You want to talk about her, then just go on. No,one is stopping you. And you should be happy that these lines, what you said WTH,so on are not getting used by another actor. If you were a real fan of her, then you should be knowing what these lines meant to you and would be very happy that these aren't repeated. But, I guess you aren't happy instead you are more concerned about Sharon, that now-a-days she uses only one word i.e "Whatever" . Seems you still haven't decided what you excatly like. Its either Sharon or Sneha. come to one conclusion
_bellaSwan_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaurabhAnuja

@shreyasi28 : my id name is saurabhanuja not saurabhahuja...!!!

I Knw but did u not miss sharon's what the hell,how dare u,just becoz lines...???
vrushika only uses whatever word...!!!
sorry but once sneha kapoor's as sharon rai prakash fan alwayas be a sneha kapoor's as sharon rai prakash fan...!!!
m liking taarey nowdays...!!!
n i really dnt think vrushika doing justice to the sharon's charecter...!!!
short clothes,angry yukkkiii look,dosnt make anyone diva...!!!
to be a diva someone should have that diva attitude...!!!
n vrushika dnt have it...!!
not in her walk n not even in her talk...!!!

for da redline part iam going to ask u if u have decided to hate anybody what ever they do it looks yuk only so in your case u r hating vrushika dats why all her hard work is looking like yukkkii to u its ok its u r choice . true swaronian never ever disrespect swaron either its tanha wala or vrushan wala .
flirteyed thumbnail
@saurabhanuja: I will always b sneha kapoor fan bt dat doesnt mean i wil not appreciate odr talents for d sake of proving my love for her! Plz b hapy wid ur tr where der is no story nd talent! SwaRon needs to b understood! Nd dats wher u r having d prob i guess!
shaanswayam thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@saurabhanuja: if you are already decided to hate someone then what can we do...sneha is best but from my p.o.v not from the beginning if you saw d3 from beginning she also used to wear super short dress, her dialogue is not good if any doubt go n check she used to press each line, sometimes i feel over-attitude(my p.o.v) but but then she turned ok to best to better then the best within 2 years and how much time vrushika spend in D3 just 3 weeks...if you are not interested in her pls leave her for us n go n watch your favourite...i wonder aisa kya dhekliya????? sneha kapoor left d3 happily if you want her then go n ask her to come back and forget about swaron... 
Lovenarbhi thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

We SS fans r d biggest fools n earth rutu! Didnt u know dat already???

shreyo cent percent true, Rutu yahi hai hum swaron fans ki sach, that we will wait and wait, till d3 ends tab jake last episode mai milega ek good swaron scene that too i doubt.
swaron9113 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shreyasi28

@saurabhanuja: I will always b sneha kapoor fan bt dat doesnt mean i wil not appreciate odr talents for d sake of proving my love for her! Plz b hapy wid ur tr where der is no story nd talent! SwaRon needs to b understood! Nd dats wher u r having d prob i guess!

i agree
SaurabhAnuja thumbnail
@shreyasi28 : its ok na...u think that vrushika doing justice with sharon's charecter,but i dnt think...
may be later i like her work...but for nw i dnt like her at all,coz she is not that cute,that diva for me atleast...!!!
she is ok ok...!!!even even priyanka s,sam,alisha,n vrinda they 4 r good,cute n smart beautiful than vrushika atleast...!!!
@blithe : i kne what that lines mean for me n thank god that lines r specially said by sneha r not using by any other girl,m 110% sure vrushika can't match up with sneha ever not even in her dreams...
n m not saying coz i dnt like her as sharon,if u notice in her introduction interview i felt she is full of attitude person,n the way she uses to talk abt sneha i dnt like that...
n whatever lines,words r vrushika using as sharon i really dnt care...
m still not ready to accept her as sharon...n when the flashback shots,scenes r there where sneha getting replaced by that newbie i just hate it...!!!
@bhanumathitanha : its ur choice...coz that expressions of vrushika with attitude n anger i really dnt like it...!!!
she is not doing any kind of hard work,or justice to the charecter,from my point of view she is ruing the sharon's charecter...and sneha always talk in tone...!! her voice n style of talking is great...!!!
m also swaron fan,bt did u really see magical chemisrty btwn swaron nw also...???
really...??? be honest...!!!😊
@shanswayam :  ya ofcourse go ahead with ur new sharon,m not stopping u,m just sharing my views,everyone also here for doing same...!!!
but u cannot ignore that shan looks so cute n sweet sneha perfect together than vrushika...
any ways different minds,different likes n choices...!!!
stay happy ...keep smiling...!!!
we all r here to share our views n feelings...!!!😊😊