Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Phantasm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: blithe

Ghee and sugar ke baaremein suna toh tha but I haven't tasted it ๐Ÿ˜›. For now,chocolates would do a better job. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Haan haan positive hi hoga, I think this problem is going to be solved in Goa only like the way they did it last year. Read the article and according to that, she will be a part of team eventhough she quits dancing. Remember last year also they had same situation. kahan bhi solve ho I won't mind, if the problem is solved.๐Ÿ˜‰
People here are so disturbed, now they are thinking the dance sequence might be a dream sequence. 

Thodi hindi zhadi maine๐Ÿ˜†, anyways I've mellowed down a bit compared to yesterday, but can't say woh dream sequence bhi ho sakta hai, maybe the gang and Sharon in particular imagines Swayam dancing with her๐Ÿค” 
When it comes to SwaRon, my brain stops functioning properly,cause its hard to predict what is going on CV's mind๐Ÿฅฑ

blithe thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Rutu

Thodi hindi zhadi maine๐Ÿ˜†, anyways I've mellowed down a bit compared to yesterday, but can't say woh dream sequence bhi ho sakta hai, maybe the gang and Sharon in particular imagines Swayam dancing with her๐Ÿค” 
When it comes to SwaRon, my brain stops functioning properly,cause its hard to predict what is going on CV's mind๐Ÿฅฑ

I had to come back to ask you what zhadi means? Sorry, I am weak in hindi . ๐Ÿ˜›Dance and dream hmm NAHI! *meenakumari's style* Agar meena kumari pata nahi hai toh samaj lo in Neha's style.๐Ÿ˜†
I hope that slap part happens to be a dream. Well, everyone are hoping it to be dream sequence and i do not know what the reaction would be if happens to be real and there is no good enough reason. 
Phantasm thumbnail

I had to come back to ask you what zhadi means? Sorry, I am weak in hindi . ๐Ÿ˜›Dance and dream hmm NAHI! *meenakumari's style* Agar meena kumari pata nahi hai toh samaj lo in Neha's style.๐Ÿ˜†
I hope that slap part happens to be a dream. Well, everyone are hoping it to be dream sequence and i do not know what the reaction would be if happens to be real and there is no good enough reason. 

Umm I'm in the same boat when it comes to hindi, my hindi is  Maybe that is why you didn't get me. Zhadi means pheki, I hope ab samjha
And about slap thing not being a dream sequence if it is shown without proper reasoning and if there is no progress in their story, I'll be off from this show for a while๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
flirteyed thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Ghee and sugar ke baaremein suna toh tha but I haven't tasted it ๐Ÿ˜›. For now,chocolates would do a better job.๐Ÿ˜ณ
Haan haan positive hi hoga, I think this problem is going to be solved in Goa only like the way they did it last year. Read the article and according to that, she will be a part of team eventhough she quits dancing. Remember last year also they had same situation. kahan bhi solve ho I won't mind, if the problem is solved.๐Ÿ˜‰
People here are so disturbed, now they are thinking the dance sequence might be a dream sequence.

CVs ne pagal karke rakha hai :/
nimrahbarbie thumbnail
r u serious k swaron will b intresting in 2050
ap ny shaid kafi jaldi kar di he ye to kabi intresting nahi hony wala
actually d3 is trned in fiction shows
sharon swayam ko chor dy gi ur ray se shadi kar ly gi ya phr ready fr another nw entry
swaym kisi me intrest lena shoro kar dy ga
ese b dad ka jo nw topic shoro howa he un k entry hony wali he jo sharon k nw enemy
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
d3 is going bto intresting nt swron
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: nimrahbarbie

sharon swayam ko chor dy gi ur ray se shadi kar ly gi ya phr ready fr another nw entry
ese b dad ka jo nw topic shoro howa he un k entry hony wali he jo sharon k nw enemy
๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

๐Ÿ˜†  So true
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: nimrahbarbie

๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

You think I was serious when I said it will be 'interesting' in 2050?  Knowing what 'interesting' ka meaning is, in CV's ka bheja ๐Ÿ˜† 
This whole thing is so unnerving ki dimaag thanda rakhna (even if you are a calm and composed person) is next to impossible๐Ÿคข
Edited by Rutu - 11 years ago
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: swaronamit

Okk guys will come directly to the point...frm last 3 month we all waited for new sharon...m i rite?...when vrunishka entrr as sharon we were happy...isn't it?...when ashthma track started we all ss fans feel tht story gng on correct track coz we would hv nt love instant intimacy btwn new swaron...correct?...so nw we all knw sharon s trying hard to push swayam away...by breaking all promises made by her to him nd since r majnu boy s nt giving up the last promise she can break its to humiliate him in public...thnk guys... I may sound optimistic bt just thnk this prospective also

To be patient at this moment is difficult for me, at least.
LiveEatLove thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Rutu

To be patient at this moment is difficult for me, at least.

SwaRon fans have been the most patient fan-base...issey zyada patience rakhna impossible hai.๐Ÿ˜ก
Phantasm thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskurana

SwaRon fans have been the most patient fan-base...issey zyada patience rakhna impossible hai.๐Ÿ˜ก

I agree, there is a limit to everything๐Ÿ˜ณ