Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
Okay this is the first time I am making a post relating to the episode.

I'll get straight to the point, I won't make any complains or shout on top of my voice through cyberspace demanding an answer for whatever Censored is happening with SwaRon story.

As far as my memory goes, I read about the interesting track that SwaRon will have after Sharon's comeback.

After watching todays episode sans SwaRon and the precap, my only question to CV's- Are you fooling us, by giving us wrong news that SwaRon will be interesting.?
Or it is going to happen in 2050?
Cause I just don't get it, why on earth Sharon had to slap Swayam? Where is SwaRon story going? 
I am so done with this Censored SS story

Edited by Rutu - 24 January 2013 at 7:40am

The following 40 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995nimrahbarbieaditiaroraPuRpLe.DiVatejukorLoveShantannuMahirahmohitmohanty19paro1311shaanswayamcuteloveAnomic_lonermegsyidiot_boxShantanuSouldhaakshucandybarMirageSwaron--Rumeli--_bellaSwan_zoharocksflirteyedsanjana_D3swayamsharontannuluvblithe-ScaredAngel---Destiny--..euphoria..SnoweyHPHolic-3Endurance-dark.horse-cscsSuku_SwaRonswaron9113KriShaReYamCookieliciousKAS_Nisha_ArShanature2

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Just one question from a SS fan" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:02am | IP Logged
rutu gal our grand children will watch happy SwaRon..dats der plan...sooo yaaa till den just keep watching d crap...
dammm CVs...dey sucks :/

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

tejukormegsytashug9RutuMirageSwaronSuku_SwaRoncscsswaron9113nature2

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

rutu gal our grand children will watch happy SwaRon..dats der plan...sooo yaaa till den just keep watching d crap...
maybe

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu-dark.horse-

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:05am | IP Logged
i thnk palkh lost her sense

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tejukorRutunature2

Rutu

IF-Dazzler

Rutu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purvi_91

No I don't think soStern Smile, SwaRon will be the SAME even in 2050, and I won't allow my grandchildren to fall in love with SS, nope , neverBroken Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

tejukorparo1311cutelovezoharocksHPHolic-3-dark.horse-

blithe

IF-Dazzler

blithe

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:17am | IP Logged
Rutu, your outburst is totally understandable but I would like to say one thing let us not get hyper by just looking at the pre-cap. Well, I assuming either of two things to happen. One, it can be  a dream sequence or the other, if it real there is some good enough reason too. Ek minute ke liye just keep the slap part to a side and look at the story at what pace it is going. They are trying to convince Sharon rai prakash and may be uska yeh secret Swayam ke saamne reveal hojaye.

-Sahasra 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Rututannuluv

mohitmohanty19

mohitmohanty19

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Why cv's why...palki why..??...;(...bahut ho gaya ab or nahi...:@...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rutu

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:21am | IP Logged
We SS fans r d biggest fools n earth rutu! Didnt u know dat already???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

RutucscsSuku_SwaRon

Post Reply New Post

Go to top