Hurt, Jealousy, Betrayal..

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

-Alia-

IF-Rockerz

-Alia-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
"The reason it hurts so much to separate is because our souls are connected." 

Kiya was hurt by what KD did to her, and I was with her, I hate KD for what he did to Kiya. But I never thought Kiya would do this. Making KD jealous.. but why did she do that? What would she get in return? Satisfaction that KD is heart-broken? *Scoffs*Not only she was playing with KD's heart, she was also playing with Panchi's heart, unintentionally. 

Panchi is correct in her place by ignoring Ranveer. Panchi kept on warning Ranveer about Aisha but did he listen, no! And because of his big ego, Panchi was in that accident.. Confused And when Panchi recovered,  she wanted comfort and she found it from Samar. In the school, she finds Kiya and Ranveer together. She was in love with Ranveer and seeing Ranveer with another girl killed her inside.

"It is not Love that is blind, its Jealousy" 

KD being jealous was approved. He had a reason to be jealous. He wanted to say sorry to Kiya (whom he had started to like) but she had already moved on. Mived feelings, anger, jealousy, hurt so he forces Kiya to dance with her. Well she deserved it. He was there when RV went to Kiya's house, he was standing there when RV and Kiya were talking by the poolside, He was there when RV held her in his arms, He was there when Kiya kissed RV, He was there... 

"It is easier to forgive an enemy than to forgive a friend." 

Juhi was betrayed by Panchi, everyone knew that Juhi liked Samar. But Samar picked Panchi over Juhi. She was hurt, broken, and betrayed. Panchi was like a sister to her  sister. And she was stabbed by her best friend. She saw Samar and Panchi dance, her heart was broken into pieces. She wanted to be happy with KD but she was imagining Samar in the place of KD. When she saw Samar smiling at Panchi, she had lost it all.. 

Ranveer felt betrayed but his best friend Samar, how could he go with Panchi? Panchi was his right? But he had screwed the chance with Panchi. [I felt really sweet of RV when Kiya was like, "Lift me" And he asked her, "You sure?"] But Mr. Casanova doesn't wanna show that he is betrayed but inside he wanted to kill Samar. LOL

~~ 
These are my thoughts. :) You tell me yours in the little box below. 

Edited by -Alia- - 24 January 2013 at 7:20am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eman-paras99aaw1505My_loveis_gonediyadawda13..WitchGrave..Pihu.k11Radiance...Serendipity....Amina..-Lizzie-Fahadkrazywish

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Hurt, Jealousy, Betrayal.." in The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aaw1505

aaw1505

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
i agree

Radiance.

IF-Rockerz

Radiance.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Awesome post.
I agree.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.