meme4u.com

topic removed! note page 26 please check! (Page 24)

Post Reply New Post

Page 24 of 30

--Zinay--

IF-Rockerz

--Zinay--

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samiya.059

@zina i agree with u completely
it is said that shaitan became said on 4 occasions
1 when he was cursed by ALLAH
2 When he was thrown out of jannat
3 when beloved prophet peace be upon him was born
4 when surat fateh was revealed
it claealy proves that prophets birth proved to be a disliking for evils and and we being muslims should celebrate this day coz something gud happened to muslims and devil couldnt bear it

Thanks dear!
Even i don't agree with them! If they have enough problem then its better if they stay away and keep their views with them!
We love our Prophet and we will celebrate it!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Alina.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "topic removed! note page 26 please check! (Page 24)" in meme4u.com forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by neha333

Originally posted by hukshila

Assalam o Alaikum

The date of birth is not confirmed at 12th Rabiulawal but his death date is confirmed on 12th Rabi ul Awal and there is not doubt about the death date of being 12th Rabi ul Awal as our beloved Prophet Mohammad peace be upon Him's death date

CONTRADICTIONS FOR 12 RABI UL AWAL AS  BIRTH DATE OF OUR PROPHET MOHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM

1    He was born on 10th Moharram (Guniat ul talbin by Abdul Qadir Jelani)
2    Born on 8th Rabi ul Awal  (Fatawa e Rizwia vol 28)
3    7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th rabil ul awal as date of birth is mentioned (there are actually 16 different sayings in Albidayah Walnahaya by Hafiz Ibn e Kathir, the writer of tafsir Ibn e Kathir whose tafsir e Qur'an is considered as most authentic tafsir ul Quran)  
4    Born on 12 Rabi ul Awal (sirata by Ibn e Hashaam)
5    Born on 9 Rabiul Awal (Alrhiq ul Makhtoom. The best award winning book in the world on seerat  in  a competition held in Saudia by Maulana Safi ur Rehman Mubarikpuri)
6    Born on 9th Rabiul Awal (Seerat ul Nabi by Shibli Naumani)
7    Born on 9th Rabiul Awal (Rehmat ul lil alameen by Sayed Suleman Mansoor)

Allah said in Surah Almaedah Verse 3
This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL-ISLAM.

so when the religion has been completed why should we celebrate and fix this day as eid when We have not told about it? Even in wikipedia its mentioned its mention that it has been officially celebrated in12th century for the first time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mawlid#cite_note-Kaptein-p29-5

its the new invention in Islam, Prophet Peace be upon him strictly condemn any newly inventing thing in Islam and told that it is strictly unacceptable to invent any new thing. there is no eid in islam beisde Eid ul Fiter and Eid ul Adha

I have my own books of Ahadith, We can not find any single reference of celebrating Melad un Nabi from Mohammad Peace be upon him n his companions, indeed its an invention in religions n every invention is bida'ah. Masnad Ahmad 126/4, Abud Dawood 4607, more ahadith on the innovations and their rejection can be find in (Bukhari 2697, Muslim 1718,Bukhari 2697, Muslim 867, Bukhari Book 007, Number 3159, 3163)

even Saudia from where the islam begun consider it a Bida'h and doesn't celebrate it. Obviously its misleading people as the most important months as per Ahadith and Quranic references are Ramadan and the sacred months i.e. Muharram, Rajab, Zeqad and zul hijaah.  i know you know it but for those who doesn't know the detail Quran o Ahdith references are given in my following posts

Ramadan: The Month of BLESSINGS

Muharram: The Month of ALLAH

people who can watch youtube can please check the statements of Dr. Zakir Naik and Dr. Israr on this occasion is not a part of Islam on the following link

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2763547

i m unable to open youtube now but i have posted the videos last year in someone's post reply.

PS. I m not forcing you or any one to leave if you still want to celebrate, you are responsible for your deeds and i am responsible for mine. I have just conveyed the message. NO OFFENSE TO ANY ONE PLS. IF any one is not agree or wants me to be agree for celebrating it, i just request to simply provide me with an authentic ref of "Only Quran and Hadith" and no useless/endless discussions or the ref from other  books of the particular sects.. Thanks in advance.

thanx hukshila for such info u r ryt it's not proven in and Hadith or holy Quran ...
Hope Allah guide us on right path

ameen

i have been the first one to celebrate this day around 5 years back than i have done research when my foreigner friend what is this? i was shocked if its a part of islam y some muslim asked me like this. I have asked guidance and help  from Allah and Allah showed me the facts and i left it.

Prophet Mohammed Peace be Upon Him is the most beloved than our parents, our brother and sisters for us and his love is not bound of celebration of one day. We recite darud daily Alhamduliah and love Him more than any one else. what i believe is that loving our Prophet means what he ordered we should do and what he didn't we should not do. even Allah said the same.

Surah Hujrat verse 1

O you who have believed, do not put [yourselves] before Allah and His Messenger but fear Allah . Indeed, Allah is Hearing and Knowing.       

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahrukh90Aurna_ST-MissBoiiVamp-

sanayah

sanayah

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
Eid Miladun nabi Mubarak 

SanayaFlawless

IF-Sizzlerz

SanayaFlawless

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Eid Miladun Nabi Mubarak to everyone.Hug

--Zinay--

IF-Rockerz

--Zinay--

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:21am | IP Logged
@huskshila: this post is made by me and i have a different beleif from yours well i dont think that its wrong to celebrate our beloved Prophets birthday...!
If 97% people don't celebrate it then why are all muslim countries decorated han? I don't find any logic in your saying...!
Its better you don't comment here for u its not offensive but for me it is u are pin pointing me and humiliating me! 2 or three people cannot decide wthats right and wrong!
Don't create my post a battle field and mark it when ever you have made a post i have always appreciated and liked it and never offended u this way
u may be hav much knowledge than me but that doesn't means i don't have even minimum!

-MissBoiiVamp-

IF-Rockerz

-MissBoiiVamp-

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:36am | IP Logged
Aap sab ko bhi Eid Mubarak!!!

J.LO

IF-Sizzlerz

J.LO

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
 eid mubarak to all

hukshila

IF-Rockerz

hukshila

Posted: 26 January 2013 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Zina-

@huskshila: this post is made by me and i have a different beleif from yours well i dont think that its wrong to celebrate our beloved Prophets birthday...!
If 97% people don't celebrate it then why are all muslim countries decorated han? I don't find any logic in your saying...!
Its better you don't comment here for u its not offensive but for me it is u are pin pointing me and humiliating me! 2 or three people cannot decide wthats right and wrong!
Don't create my post a battle field and mark it when ever you have made a post i have always appreciated and liked it and never offended u this way
u may be hav much knowledge than me but that doesn't means i don't have even minimum!

First of all my dear you are most welcome to disagree with my ref and the logic given here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3406227&PID=74779426&#74779426
 if you want to disagree, the logics are not by me but the muslim scholars, including Hafiz Ibn e Kathir, the writer of most authentic Quranic Tafsir "Tafsir Ibn e Kathir), dr. zakir naik and dr. israr ahmed (a hanfi scholar) and many more.

2ndly all muslim countries are not decorated. we cannot ignore Saudi Arabai, that's the most important country which is protecting islam in its real form and from where the Islam begun. if it may be the part of islam Saudian and especially the companions of Prophet Mohammed Peace be upon Him and Tabaeen or Tabe'e taba'een should have been celebrating it and there may be some particular orders for it like eid ul adha and eid ul fiter, which i didn't find

3rd. i m not pin pointing or humiliating you, i commented here as its about islam, you make a post on some actor and show, you will not find me there in sha'  Allah (if Allah wants).  its the concept we have discussed.

4th you are more than a million time welcome to contradict and correct me if i ever write some thing which you cannot find from Quran or the authentic Ahadith books, i will be highly thankful and glad if you will do that as i think if any time i do whatever is not in Quran' o sunnah i should be corrected. what you have liked in my post was not that "that it was hukshila/kiran's post", what you liked is that i gave proper traceable references from Quran o Hadith.

5th i don't have any intention to humiliate you or to pin point you or to create a battle field in your post. if you feel like that i m sorry. if you make some post with the authentic and completely trace able references from Quran o hadith, i will always be the first one to appreciate you can see my appreciation comments on Ramadan post for a young member in my own Ramadan post here
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3100245
but if there may be some thing contradicting with the teachings of islam or some thing on the name of islam which is not its part, you can find me there for the correction as i cannot bear such things, even in my personal life. you agree or not its another discussion

6th.   i have already told that i have been more enthusiastic than you to celebrate this day but stopped doing after 2007 as i found out in research its not a part of islam i was following the same you are doing, and i know its very hard to leave such things which we are use to of doing since our childhood so i don't blame you for your reaction. my grany still celebrates it even i keep on telling her its not a part of islam but as she is above 80 and doesn't listen considering us younger than them.

7th, i didn't claim having much knowledge and that you don't have knowledge. whatever i know is a blessing of Allah for me and all the knowledge is for Allah who guide me for the right direction and answers whenever i get stuck some where in my life and research both.

8th. if you or any one else is not going to put any thing here for me, you can be sure its my last comment.

i m sure i m elder than you and you can consider me like your elder sister if you want. my purpose was not to let you down or to show off knowledge, i m like this in my personal life, even if some one sms me any islamic message or email me any message on the name of islam i ask them to prove it as now i don't believe on any thing if its not verified from Quran o sunnah and i m thankful to Allah and than dr. zakir naik as i liked his habit of quoting the exact traceable references and picked it from dr. naik to not quote any thing without reference and now i even don't believe any thing if not found in quran o hadith.

Peace and love
regards

Edited by hukshila - 26 January 2013 at 1:49pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mahrukh90AASUSgmsRk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top