meme4u.com

topic removed! note page 26 please check! - Page 13

Gul_malik thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Eid u milad u nabi mubarak to all my muslim brotherz and sisters!
May allah bless u all. .
May allah show us the right path.
May allah give us the strength to do all the thing which our prophet Hazrat Muhammad PBHU teach us. . .
And
may allah bless u always to make this beautiful post. . .

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ArshiAms thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Eid-ul-miladun nabi mubarak aap sabko...t4s zinab di
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Eid u milad u nabi mubarak to all
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Hessa85

Salaam Alaikum
I am not a scholar, and I doubt most of us who watch and waste our lives away watching dramas and spending time on india-forums are scholars.  I do know the difference in beliefs is down to the aqeedah you follow.  Im aware the ahle sunnah wal jammah, (sunni muslims) tend to follow this path and the salafi/wahabi/movements have a differences in belief (and dont celebrate this).  One of those  beliefs relates to celebrating the birth of the Prophet peace be upon him.  I also know that theres several hadiiths and examples that dfferentate between a 'good' innovation and bad innovation.  A good innovation is one that does not conflict islamic teachings and in fact is a force of good.  A bad innovation is anything that goes against the teachings of islam.   
However,,,,If you want to discuss aqeedah and the merits of celebrating/not celebrating the milaad I would say discuss it with the people of knowledge...the scholars.  I would suggest people like sheikh al-yaqoubi, sheikh Ninowy, and in the indian subcontinent -people such as sheikh amin-ul-hasnaat.  These people have spent ther liives dedicated to learning and sharing the message of islam. sheikh al-yaqoubi is also a direct descendent of the Prophet (saw. They are well versed in the hadiith (understandng and implementation). I do not believe in citiing wikipedia as a reference for a discussion about Islam or the beloved prophet saw.

i would say if people love the prophet SAW ...let them celebrate.  in mawlid celebrations we talk about the prophet, islam, read the quran, read naats and send durood and salaam.  this to me is a beautiful thing.  
also debate is useless...because most of the time people are debatiing to please their ego and prove they are ultimately CORRECT and the other person is WRONG.  In the time of the Prophet and the ahle-bait, people had differences in opinion. But they talked about things ONLY for the sake of reaching the truth .  That cannot be done online, on india-forums.  It is just spreadng dividisions. and spreading divisions is spreading fitnah.
personally i think It is best to avoid this topic, because we struggle with the most basic of tenets of islam...modesty/haya in all forms, loving your neighbour, compassion, honesty, equality. half the world starves and the other half is oppressed.  we struggle to read namaaz and give zakat, we drink and sell alcochol,.  How can we ever be in a position to discuss other aspects of aqeedah when have not yet tackled the basics of what it means to be a muslim.

Wa Alaikum Assalam Warahmatullahi Wabaraktuh

1st of all i agree what you said that none of us is a scholar. right, but being on india-forus doesn't mean that i can't tell the right or wrong. Alhamdu lilah i have done MA in Islamic Studies and have my own books of Tafaseer ul Quran and Ahdith.

2ndly, 1 wrong act doesn't provide the base of intervention/innovation in religion nor it does allow for doing so. watching shows doesn't allow us to invent in Isalm.

3rdly, i disagree with your point that when we tell here some thing that means to show off or boosting ourselves. when i have joined this forum, i was not use to of telling who am I, even i didn't mention it for a long time to people that i m a Muslim. For the first time i wrote such type of post when some one posted wrong info on Meraj's occasion and refused to edit just thinking that the post will come down from GA. even TM was Muslim but was not having enough info and posted the info found from google. i posted the correct info considering it my duty as a mulism. if i wanted to show off people that i have much knowledge i may be doing it before too but i was hiding it initially as i didn't know what type of people i may find here. and after joining when i was thinking what i m doing here as i can't discuss shows and actors all the time, i found a reason to stay here. i started making islamic posts after research providing the correct islamic info to people regarding islamic occasions with reference of Quran o hadith so i m still here.

4th, i totally agree that wikipedia is not an islamic source to verify, i just said that even Wikipedia is telling that officially people started celebrating this occasion in 12th century. i didn't say that its an islamic source but the books i quoted above, are the islamic books and Albidaya wal nahaya was written by Imam Ibn e Kathir whose tafsir is considered as most authentic tafsir in Islmic world as its the to Tafsir bil-Masaur.  Al-Rahiq-ul-Makthtoom got the best award for best seerah writing in all over the world, i have this book in my personal collection too.

5th, for the verbal confirmation, please check the following link if you can check youtube, i have posted the videos last year after searching, the statement of Dr. Israr Ahamed (A Hanfi/Sunni Scholar) and Dr Zaki Naik's statement for this part not being the part of Isalm. (i can't open youtube now but i have posted these videos last year, if you open it you can please check them on this page or if you are in pakistan you can wait for the youtube to be open to verify the statement)

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2763547

6th,
I understand your concern as its hard to believe or act if some thing clashes with what v believe n it happened with me. i have been celebrating this day with the so much enthusiasm, might be more than you but i have stopped doing so before a few years after my research when i wished one of my foreigner muslim friend and she asked it what is this? we don't celebrate back in home, i was wondering why not than i researched on that and  find out the truth. now what i do is that if i find some thing in Quran o sunah i follow, if not than i reject it as  part of islam. still i challenge, i some one can show me a hadith from Bukhari or Muslim for celebrating it and can prove that there is no contradiction for the date of birth as 12th Rabi ul Awal, i will start celebrating it again (i m more than 100000 % sure no one can do it)

7th, i still didn't force any one to stop celebrating it, i have just conveyed the message, you wanna celebrate, you are welcome, i just conveyed the message. i also don't like useless and endless discussions, that's y i wrote in advance
the same thing in my previous post. i m so much sleepy and less active on forum now a days, i m off to sleep if you or some one else reply again, i may not be able to reply.
Edited by hukshila - 11 years ago
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: Hessa85

i would say if people love the prophet SAW ...let them celebrate.  in mawlid celebrations we talk about the prophet, islam, read the quran, read naats and send durood and salaam.  this to me is a beautiful thing. 

You are entitled to your POV...and no one has a right to dictate whether you partake in a celebration or not. 

At the same time...you cannot keep someone from pointing out that this particular celebration has no origin or basis in Islamic theology.

Also...I think showing true love to the Prophet (SAW) lies not in celebrating milads...but in emulating his  (SAW) life...and the life example of the Sahaba (RA)

Everyone is responsible for his own deeds...To each his own.

Peace.

priceindian thumbnail
I Love Islam And My Dear Allah.
Thanks For The Sharing This Type Of Images And History.
Keep It Up
kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Sabko Eid Milad-Un-Nabi mubarak ho <3Edited by kashishk - 11 years ago
JasluvsKinshuk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Sabko Eid Milad-Un-Nabi mubarak ho

-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6