Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Assalam o Alaikum

The date of birth is not confirmed at 12th Rabiulawal but his death date is confirmed on 12th Rabi ul Awal and there is not doubt about the death date of being 12th Rabi ul Awal as our beloved Prophet Mohammad peace be upon Him's death date

CONTRADICTIONS FOR 12 RABI UL AWAL AS  BIRTH DATE OF OUR PROPHET MOHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM

1    He was born on 10th Moharram (Guniat ul talbin by Abdul Qadir Jelani)
2    Born on 8th Rabi ul Awal  (Fatawa e Rizwia vol 28)
3    7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th rabil ul awal as date of birth is mentioned (there are actually 16 different sayings in Albidayah Walnahaya by Hafiz Ibn e Kathir, the writer of tafsir Ibn e Kathir whose tafsir e Qur'an is considered as most authentic tafsir ul Quran)  
4    Born on 12 Rabi ul Awal (sirata by Ibn e Hashaam)
5    Born on 9 Rabiul Awal (Alrhiq ul Makhtoom. The best award winning book in the world on seerat  in  a competition held in Saudia by Maulana Safi ur Rehman Mubarikpuri)
6    Born on 9th Rabiul Awal (Seerat ul Nabi by Shibli Naumani)
7    Born on 9th Rabiul Awal (Rehmat ul lil alameen by Sayed Suleman Mansoor)

Allah said in Surah Almaedah Verse 3
This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL-ISLAM.

so when the religion has been completed why should we celebrate and fix this day as eid when We have not told about it? Even in wikipedia its mentioned its mention that it has been officially celebrated in12th century for the first time.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mawlid#cite_note-Kaptein-p29-5

its the new invention in Islam, Prophet Peace be upon him strictly condemn any newly inventing thing in Islam and told that it is strictly unacceptable to invent any new thing. there is no eid in islam beisde Eid ul Fiter and Eid ul Adha

I have my own books of Ahadith, We can not find any single reference of celebrating Melad un Nabi from Mohammad Peace be upon him n his companions, indeed its an invention in religions n every invention is bida'ah. Masnad Ahmad 126/4, Abud Dawood 4607, more ahadith on the innovations and their rejection can be find in (Bukhari 2697, Muslim 1718,Bukhari 2697, Muslim 867, Bukhari Book 007, Number 3159, 3163)

even Saudia from where the islam begun consider it a Bida'h and doesn't celebrate it. Obviously its misleading people as the most important months as per Ahadith and Quranic references are Ramadan and the sacred months i.e. Muharram, Rajab, Zeqad and zul hijaah.  i know you know it but for those who doesn't know the detail Quran o Ahdith references are given in my following posts

Ramadan: The Month of BLESSINGS

Muharram: The Month of ALLAH

people who can watch youtube can please check the statements of Dr. Zakir Naik and Dr. Israr on this occasion is not a part of Islam on the following link

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2763547

i m unable to open youtube now but i have posted the videos last year in someone's post reply.

PS. I m not forcing you or any one to leave if you still want to celebrate, you are responsible for your deeds and i am responsible for mine. I have just conveyed the message. NO OFFENSE TO ANY ONE PLS. IF any one is not agree or wants me to be agree for celebrating it, i just request to simply provide me with an authentic ref of "Only Quran and Hadith" and no useless/endless discussions or the ref from other  books of the particular sects.. Thanks in advance.

Edited by hukshila - 11 years ago
nga95 thumbnail
Eid Milad un nabi  mubarik!!! ðŸ¥³
-Dil- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
happy milad-un- nabi to all...!!!
Surish thumbnail

Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
Rabz_14 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
superb post
Eid Milad-un-Nabi mubarik everyone..today the greatest human wass born...our Holy Prophet S.A.W <3
Fatima_Q thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: hukshila

Assalam o Alaikum

The date of birth is not confirmed at 12th Rabiulawal but his death date is confirmed on 12th Rabi ul Awal and there is not doubt about the death date of being 12th Rabi ul Awal as our beloved Prophet Mohammad peace be upon Him's death date

CONTRADICTIONS FOR 12 RABI UL AWAL AS  BIRTH DATE OF OUR PROPHET MOHAMMAD PEACE BE UPON HIM

3    7th, 8th, 9th, 10th, 11th or 12th rabil ul awal as date of birth is mentioned (there are actually 16 different sayings in Albidayah Walnahaya by Hafiz Ibn e Kathir, the writer of tafsir Ibn e Kathir whose tafsir e Qur'an is considered as most authentic tafsir ul Quran)  
5    Born on 9 Rabiul Awal (Alrhiq ul Makhtoom. The best award winning book in the world on seerat  in  a competition held in Saudia by Maulana Safi ur Rehman Mubarikpuri)

This day have I perfected your religion for you and completed My favour unto you, and have chosen for you as religion AL-ISLAM.

so when the religion has been completed why should we celebrate and fix this day as eid when We have not told about it? Even in wikipedia its mentioned its mention that it has been officially celebrated in12th century for the first time.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mawlid#cite_note-Kaptein-p29-5

its the new invention in Islam, Prophet Peace be upon him strictly condemn any newly inventing thing in Islam and told that it is strictly unacceptable to invent any new thing. there is no eid in islam beisde Eid ul Fiter and Eid ul Adha

I have my own books of Ahadith, We can not find any single reference of celebrating Melad un Nabi from Mohammad Peace be upon him n his companions, indeed its an invention in religions n every invention is bida'ah. Masnad Ahmad 126/4, Abud Dawood 4607, more ahadith on the innovations and their rejection can be find in (Bukhari 2697, Muslim 1718,Bukhari 2697, Muslim 867, Bukhari Book 007, Number 3159, 3163)

PS. I m not forcing you or any one to leave if you still want to celebrate, you are responsible for your deeds and i am responsible for mine. I have just conveyed the message. NO OFFENSE TO ANY ONE PLS. IF any one is not agree or wants me to be agree for celebrating it, i just request to simply provide me with an authentic ref of "Only Quran and Hadith" and no useless/endless discussions or the ref from other  books of the particular sects.. Thanks in advance.

Thanks for your post Hukshila...I was wondering when you were going to show up...😆

Yes this "Eid Milad-un Nabi"...is not proven to be celebrated anywhere in Hadith or Quran.  If it had been...it would have been celebrated by the Illustrious Companions of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

I can understand if it is something that certain individuals celebrate...to each his own. 

But to call Rabiual Awal the most important month when we know that the most significant month is Ramadan... seems misleading. 😕

I don't intend to be offensive to the TM in any way...but non-muslims visiting a post like this can be mislead into thinking that celebrating 12th Rabiul Awal is a sanctified islamic ritual...when it is not. 

If you have to make a post related to Islam...you should try and stick to something that the majority concensus of the Muslims and their scholars agree on.  That way you won't have anyone taking offense...and you will reduce confusion.
-SMay31- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Eid Milad-un-Nabi S.A.W.W Mubarak... ðŸ˜›
Hessa85 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: hukshila

Assalam o Alaikum

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mawlid#cite_note-Kaptein-p29-5

Salaam Alaikum
I am not a scholar, and I doubt most of us who watch and waste our lives away watching dramas and spending time on india-forums are scholars.  I do know the difference in beliefs is down to the aqeedah you follow.  Im aware the ahle sunnah wal jammah, (sunni muslims) tend to follow this path and the salafi/wahabi/movements have a differences in belief (and dont celebrate this).  One of those  beliefs relates to celebrating the birth of the Prophet peace be upon him.  I also know that theres several hadiiths and examples that dfferentate between a 'good' innovation and bad innovation.  A good innovation is one that does not conflict islamic teachings and in fact is a force of good.  A bad innovation is anything that goes against the teachings of islam.   
However,,,,If you want to discuss aqeedah and the merits of celebrating/not celebrating the milaad I would say discuss it with the people of knowledge...the scholars.  I would suggest people like sheikh al-yaqoubi, sheikh Ninowy, and in the indian subcontinent -people such as sheikh amin-ul-hasnaat.  These people have spent ther liives dedicated to learning and sharing the message of islam. sheikh al-yaqoubi is also a direct descendent of the Prophet (saw. They are well versed in the hadiith (understandng and implementation). I do not believe in citiing wikipedia as a reference for a discussion about Islam or the beloved prophet saw.

i would say if people love the prophet SAW ...let them celebrate.  in mawlid celebrations we talk about the prophet, islam, read the quran, read naats and send durood and salaam.  this to me is a beautiful thing.  
also debate is useless...because most of the time people are debatiing to please their ego and prove they are ultimately CORRECT and the other person is WRONG.  In the time of the Prophet and the ahle-bait, people had differences in opinion. But they talked about things ONLY for the sake of reaching the truth .  That cannot be done online, on india-forums.  It is just spreadng dividisions. and spreading divisions is spreading fitnah.
personally i think It is best to avoid this topic, because we struggle with the most basic of tenets of islam...modesty/haya in all forms, loving your neighbour, compassion, honesty, equality. half the world starves and the other half is oppressed.  we struggle to read namaaz and give zakat, we drink and sell alcochol,.  How can we ever be in a position to discuss other aspects of aqeedah when have not yet tackled the basics of what it means to be a muslim.
Edited by Hessa85 - 11 years ago
hukshila thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: ummesulaiman

Thanks for your post Hukshila...I was wondering when you were going to show up...😆

Yes this "Eid Milad-un Nabi"...is not proven to be celebrated anywhere in Hadith or Quran.  If it had been...it would have been celebrated by the Illustrious Companions of the Prophet Muhammad (SAW).

I can understand if it is something that certain individuals celebrate...to each his own. 

But to call Rabiual Awal the most important month when we know that the most significant month is Ramadan... seems misleading. 😕

I don't intend to be offensive to the TM in any way...but non-muslims visiting a post like this can be mislead into thinking that celebrating 12th Rabiul Awal is a sanctified islamic ritual...when it is not. 

If you have to make a post related to Islam...you should try and stick to something that the majority concensus of the Muslims and their scholars agree on.  That way you won't have anyone taking offense...and you will reduce confusion.

sorry for being late here my dear, i have been to grany's home all the day and came back late, i was not expecting it to be posted as a GA and if i might know, i may be on the first page so that i may save lots of people to be misguide 😔 i m much late as when i found it, it was already the 16th page. i'll make up with this mistake by sending scraps to people tomorrow in sha' Allah (if Allah wants) as its too late in night.

even Saudia from where the islam begun consider it a Bida'h and doesn't celebrate it. Obviously its misleading people as the most important months as per Ahadith and Quranic references are Ramadan and the sacred months i.e. Muharram, Rajab, Zeqad and zul hijaah.  i know you know it but for those who doesn't know the detail Quran o Ahdith references are given in my following posts

Ramadan: The Month of BLESSINGS

Muharram: The Month of ALLAH

people who can watch youtube can please check the statements of Dr. Zakir Naik and Dr. Israr on this occasion is not a part of Islam on the following link

https://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=2763547

i m unable to open youtube now but i have posted the videos last year in someone's post reply.

Edited by hukshila - 11 years ago
Kidrauhl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
.Edited by S.Khan - 11 years ago