i would love to see such a scene

sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
hi guys๐Ÿ˜› after watching the maha sangam epis and yesterdays episode with the precap i would love to see this kind of scene. zoya over hearing Asad calling her a musibaat ๐Ÿ˜ญ Zoya feeling hurt but covers up her feelings turns into her normal self making jokes being joyful, Asad on the other hand is about to expload with his new feelings which has finally surfaced and seeing Zoya lashes out at her and as usual blames her parents for the way she is as he has done in the past ๐Ÿ˜’ not being aware of the truth himself. Anyways i would love this to happen Asad blaming Zoya's parents, Zoya looking at Asad with a hurt expression tearfully which Asad notices but walks away feeling sad as what he has said to her remembering her face. I think Zoyas mom is dead rite? so she should be buried somewhere? anyways coming back i would love to see Zoya shattered ๐Ÿ˜ญgoing to her moms grave dressed in a white salwaar khammez hugging her moms grave crying her heart out ๐Ÿ˜ญasking her why she has gone and left her in such a world . Maybe then either dilshaad would have heard Asad shouting at Zoya then reveals she is an Orphan and he has no rite to accuse her parents,Asad then feels guilty as hell trys looking for zoya and finds her at the graveyard in such a state and crys seeing her in such a way ,maybe then he can lend her a sympathetic shoulder but zoya lashes out at him shocking him, saying she has had enough of him and she hates him and his thinking, as he always accuses her of being such a type of girl or behaving in such a way and always accuses her parents. Maybe then in a spur of the moment thing Zoya can then wish she was with her mom the poor thing๐Ÿ˜ญ she can then run off from there crying or telling him to leave her alone whilst Asad breaks down having flashbacks of him blaming her parents. Zoya can then frantically search for her father day to day crazily Asad wanting to help Zoya but she refuses, dilshaad and Najma being worried about Zoya and her change of behaviour. Lastly i want this scene to be shown Zoya api and jiju coming to India thanking Dilshaad and her small family for looking after Zoya then revealing there past how Zoyas mom was caught in a fire as well as Zoya, there mom didnt make it๐Ÿ˜” but Zoya needed treatment for her burns so had to have repeated surgery for her burnt body,shocking Asad and his family but doctors cudnt remove some burns which she has on her arm and maybe stomach. then maybe her api can reveal why Zoya has come to India and telling another secret not knowing zoya has come back home whilst her api reveals that in the fire which there mom died and she nearly lost Zoya was caused by there father as he wanted to be rich like Asads dad,remeber guys Asad always has a dig at Zoya saying she dsnt know what pain is as she is always laughing about being stuipd or joyful its just her way of living her life. As her api continues with the truth as Zoya listens on in shock saying there father wanted to marry a rich women so planned to get rid of there mom and zoya but they lost there mom and her api became her mother and father as her husband helped her, Then revealing that zoya was so truamatised that she would and still does get nightmares when she sleeps and dsnt like to see anyone in pain so trys helping in her own way and accepts everyones pain as her own. Her api can then go on to say when Zoya wanted to know who there father was she cudnt bring herself to tell her the truth that there own father wanted rid of them for money and worldly good so let her come hoping she dsnt find anything as it was best her feeling dejected of not finding there father then knowing his real truth. They can then notice her standing there mumbling its nt true and her api is lying as they try to console her maybe Zoya locks herself in a shell not responding to anyone and this is where Asad reaches out accepting that his pain and Zoya's is similar difference being that his father killed him and his mom from the inside leaving them for another woman and money, where as Zoya's father tried killing them . 

sorry for rabbling on buts i hope the show shows theses scenes plzzz 
as most of us are betting that mamu jaan is Zoya's father i hope then they reveal that his wife Razia the evil woman was o blame for Zoya's past maybe she trapped mamu jaan knowing he was married made him leave his first wife which was Zoya's mom and caused the fire herself  to get rid of them and Zoya's api thinks it was there father. That way they can show mamu jaan strict full of hatred for people but because he thinks he has lost his previous family not knowing what his new wife Razia did.

ok im done nw what do u guys think?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sana786a thumbnail
No comments? Would u not like to see such scenes? ๐Ÿ˜• Edited by sana786a - 11 years ago
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
wow di awesome; i would also like to see such a scene; really amazing
sana786a thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Yaariyan-

wow di awesome; i would also like to see such a scene; really amazing

thank u glad u like the idea ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I sooo hope they show this would make us more eager to watch the show,and I'm quite sure more people would watch.
Meenah thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
excellent post
agree
angel97 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I REALLY hope that this will happen!That would be awesome :D
sana786a thumbnail
Thanks guys ๐Ÿ˜ƒ now how do we get this to happen? ๐Ÿ˜†
latanzia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I would love to c this Also, i also think that Razia is responsible for the incident that kill Zoya mom.
We will all have to wait n c
Gurmeet4Drashti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hey ...
I would love to scene these scenes :)