Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Does anyone think now Ayaan and Zoya's track will start? Not trying to pair them up, but we all know they will meet someday somewhere...

Asad called Zoya musibat again, she is equally hurt, has same inner turmoil, his acts doesn't connect with his words. He is most caring but at the same time biggest jerk. After overhearing their convo, will she leave the house?

On the other hand, Ayaan in same condition, he is forced to make decision in front of Nikhat's in laws to keep him quietOuch. Will he leave the place where he cannot express his feelings, is forced into loveless marriage.

Will the two broken people meet trying to help each other?

I dont believe Zee articles, per say that Zoya will ever fall in love with Ayaan, it onlt Asad for her but cannot say same for AyaanConfused There is reason for "Teri wali-meri wali", "falling in love with same girl", "only girl can come between us" and last one "who is this girl, who made two brothers unite"  talk.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakvWhenInRomeSiddhi_GroverAddict...vibha...shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Ayaan Zoya" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:52am | IP Logged
u have some point
bt i don't think they will do it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kajen_karanika_vineeta_

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:15am | IP Logged
Vineeta , I feel Ayaan will move in with asad's family after this Nikaah fiasco...I guess he will do the qubool nahin hai drama like zoya once did. If that happens, there might be a triangle. Ayaan and zoya could become friends because of their common problem- being Forced to marry.  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97fun_games_vineeta_sindu_gurti

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Vineeta , I feel Ayaan will move in with asad's family after this Nikaah fiasco...I guess he will do the qubool nahin hai drama like zoya once did. If that happens, there might be a triangle. Ayaan and zoya could become friends because of their common problem- being Forced to marry.  

I wish he moved in with Asad's familyWink miss bromanceBig smile

But on serious note, yeah thats posibility and if this happens this way, it will be so much fun. It might bring complications later but keep it fun as Ayaan and Zoya are both similar in ways. But we know only opposite attracts so eventually all sorted outSmile

Edited by _vineeta_ - 24 January 2013 at 8:18am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

flowergarden

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:25am | IP Logged
hey you have a point  . Will defo loved it as i dont have prob with triangles Tongue

flowergarden

Goldie

flowergarden

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

I ALSO WANT THAT TOO AYAAN SHOULD LEAVE THIS CRAZY FAMILY & MOVE IN WITH ASAD'S FAMILY...MISS ASAD & AYAAN TOGETHER.. THERE LL BE ZOYA TOO I THINK IT LL BE INTERESTING TO WATCHLOL

zaara610

IF-Rockerz

zaara610

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
oh...no...
never...AngryCV's please don't do this...Cry

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:12am | IP Logged
nooo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.