Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

India-Forums

interesting prediction.

freezie Goldie
freezie
freezie

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:34am | IP Logged
okay.  according to the metromasti article, asad will blame zoya.  that we all knew.  and zoya will start to realize her feelings based on what happened between them.  she will be hurt.  
here is what i predict.  
zoya is a smart girl.  she will realize it, she will know that asad does as well.  and knowing her antics.  she tends to make the impossible possible.  hey if she can kidnap an unconscious ayaan, drive an ambulance, and have asad meet his brother whom he is not allowed to.  or she can run away from three weddings.  make another bride run away from hers.  she can do anything.  remember what dilshad said.  
when zoya sees something that is hurting something, when you are denying love or fighting with yourself from inside you are hurting, she will do anything.  (ANYTHING BE IT RIGHT OR WRONG) to help.  LOL  

cant wait for her little antics, cant wait for asad to fall more in love with them.  
  this is a long run prediction.  this all needs to happen in a one month qubool hai time frame.  so, i dont think it will happen within the next one or two weeks. Dead

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

rabiacasadn-starfee-feevaishnavi31angelic_princesflowergarden_vineeta_asyaforlifeWhenInRomeGurmeet4DrashtiGroverAddictSiddhi_shanakyasharan

asyaforlife IF-Dazzler
asyaforlife
asyaforlife

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Now I just can't wait for today
zoya being herself she will not stop her antics so soonLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shobakv

angelic_princes Goldie
angelic_princes
angelic_princes

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:54am | IP Logged
Yup me too waiting for todays epi SmileTongue
WhenInRome IF-Dazzler
WhenInRome
WhenInRome

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged
nice prediction!!! Smile
would love to see zoya's antics LOL
GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:23am | IP Logged
nice pred.
Sunshine Girl IF-Stunnerz
Sunshine Girl
Sunshine Girl

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Yes may be !

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index