Page 3 Page 3

MMBG

IF-Rockerz

MMBG

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
I agree Jay and mahhi rocks!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Haifa_JayBFanPiggies

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "winners (Page 2)" in Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pou_luvs_ajs

Goldie

pou_luvs_ajs

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hrideyy

Originally posted by gunjanmyjaan

Well amar nd charlie the fanclub lso matters dear nd amar has a huge nd crazy fanbase

If fanclub matters soo the winner will ne khushal coz khushal has a much much much bigger fanbase then amar

1st of all sorry if my comment sounded rude.i didnot mean it.well i think all of us including u know that amar is the bst dancer over there.no one can even stand near him in dancing.yeah jay nd mahi r very good but dear they r getting 24x7 to reherse while most of the other couples r busy.amar had to shoot in goa for the whole week nd there he had to perform with his team for india-fest.nd he got nly 1 day to reherse for this upcoming act well it takes seconds for him to catch a act because unlike others he doesnot need to learn the steps he is choreographer himself but charlie is a nondancer she takes time.thats what i want to say.nd for kushal yeah maybe kushal has a huge fanbase but marks what abt marks lso matters.like last week charmar were no 1.nd aftr 1 or 2 weeks the solo rounds r gonna start i think cause thts what happens every season.nd we all know that amar is gonna get full marks in those rounds.so its ok.chill i didnot intend to hurt u.sorry if i did i was cmpletely my mistake.

but my winners r amar-charlie

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

alina368-Ocean.eyes-Harshika4LifeJalebiGirl

alina368

alina368

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:20am | IP Logged
I agree with gunjanmyjaan...last week amar n charlie got the highest votes so u cant say that Kushal has more fans.. I guess Amar is more popular than Kushal

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

JalebiGirl

Haifa_JayBFan

Haifa_JayBFan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:17am | IP Logged

Well amar nd charlie the fanclub lso matters dear nd amar has a huge nd crazy fanbase

If fanclub matters soo the winner will ne khushal coz khushal has a much much much bigger fanbase then amar

1st of all sorry if my comment sounded rude.i didnot mean it.well i think all of us including u know that amar is the bst dancer over there.no one can even stand near him in dancing.yeah jay nd mahi r very good but dear they r getting 24x7 to reherse while most of the other couples r busy.amar had to shoot in goa for the whole week nd there he had to perform with his team for india-fest.nd he got nly 1 day to reherse for this upcoming act well it takes seconds for him to catch a act because unlike others he doesnot need to learn the steps he is choreographer himself but charlie is a nondancer she takes time.thats what i want to say.nd for kushal yeah maybe kushal has a huge fanbase but marks what abt marks lso matters.like last week charmar were no 1.nd aftr 1 or 2 weeks the solo rounds r gonna start i think cause thts what happens every season.nd we all know that amar is gonna get full marks in those rounds.so its ok.chill i didnot intend to hurt u.sorry if i did i was cmpletely my mistake.

but my winners r amar-charlie

lemme tell u first that if jay-mahhi are getting full time to rehearse they have not stopped neone from rehearsing.. if amar is not gettinh tym to rehearse that is his problem no one has restricted him from rehearsing.. and about fans kushal and jay have a huge fan following as they are very popular celebrities and as for amar he is only known for being a part of DID and D3 so comparitively Jay and kushal has even bigger fan following!!

PiggiesMMBG

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Coolbie

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Haifa_JayBFan

</div>1st of all sorry if my comment sounded rude.i didnot mean it.well i think all of us including u know that amar is the bst dancer over there.no one can even stand near him in dancing.yeah jay nd mahi r very good but dear they r getting 24x7 to reherse while most of the other couples r busy.amar had to shoot in goa for the whole week nd there he had to perform with his team for india-fest.nd he got nly 1 day to reherse for this upcoming act well it takes seconds for him to catch a act because unlike others he doesnot need to learn the steps he is choreographer himselfbut charlie is a nondancer she takes time.thats what i want to say.nd for kushal yeah maybe kushal has a huge fanbase but marks what abt marks lso matters.like last week charmar were no 1.nd aftr 1 or 2 weeks the solo rounds r gonna start i think cause thts what happens every season.nd we all know that amar is gonna get full marks in those rounds.so its ok.chill i didnot intend to hurt u.sorry if i did i was cmpletely my mistake.
o
but my winners r <font color="#003300" size="4">amar-charlie</font>

<div>
lemme tell u first that if jay-mahhi are getting full time to rehearse they have not stopped neone from rehearsing.. if amar is not gettinh tym to rehearse that is his problem no one has restricted him from rehearsing.. and about fans kushal and jay have a huge fan following as they are very popular celebrities and as for amar he is only known for being a part of DID and D3 so comparitively Jay and kushal has even bigger fan following!!

truely agree with u and it is totally unfair to take amar in the compitition as he is a profesional dancer soo its totally unfair with other contestents who r non dancers and truing hard to give thier best
and yes its true tat amar is not soo populer
jay and kushal r more populer the. Him...
Sorry if i sounded rude

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Piggies

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Coolbie

CrazyBoy-.Hd.-

Crazy Creative Baby, C&V Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by alina368

I agree with gunjanmyjaan...last week amar n charlie got the highest votes so u cant say that Kushal has more fans.. I guess Amar is more popular than Kushal

see kushal is more populer den amar
is amar got a ranking in sexy list 2012 (it is a internation level compition)
but kushal ranked 9 or 11

and thier r many more actors populer den amar u can say barun sobti no actor can reach the popularity he has...
Soo i think der r many more populer den amar..

Sorry if u sounded rude

Baingan

IF-Sizzlerz

Baingan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

..my rahul deserves to win happy nodding smiley face smiley
OMG RAHUL.

DuggukedeJalebiGirl

shahhetp

Groupbie

shahhetp

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:57pm | IP Logged
Agree or not but as of now Rahul- Dimpi are winner as we can see Shefali-Parag are out...  (non dancers like Rahul still in dance show for his out of the world hasi & step of the week...)

now contestant we loose this week onward ll be Smita-Ankush, than Suhasi- Jaisheel, than Neelu-Arvind than Ravi-Shargun following them ll be Karan-Nisha than Kushal-Elena than Charlie-Amar and Jay-Maahi...
to bacha kaun Our great hahahahahaha Rahul-dimpi who ll be the winner of Nach baliye 

Say thanks in  advance to our dear judges special thanks and lots of love to Sajid khan for making Rahul-Dimpi winner of Nach baliye 5 ... ...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Nach Baliye - Shriman vs Shrimati Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.