•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 11 years ago
Balaji Telefilms
We confirm Ankita letting go from Pavitra Rishtta. Our main focus in the show will be on Purvi, however ankita's character will be replaced by veteran actresses in the lines of Nausheen Ali , Gurdeep kohli or Pallavi Subhash. Nausheen who has already worked with us in kkusum and much recently in our realistic show Gumraah is definitely in our consideration.
Regards Balaji Telefilms
so that means they are not planning to kill Archana the character off 
^^They should have...I cant see anyone else as Archana :|

As Ankita saying bubbye to she so will my interest in show.

Now that ArMan will not be the original Arman which masses loved...there has to be a jodi in a show to look forward

So I believe they will unite purvi and arjun by hook or crook...kill, retard onir make ovi/onir negative...every possibilities guys 😆...
Well I'm actually happy with this decision.. I'm also a fan of Ankita but as we all know the show must go on.. If we can accept the replacement of Manav then why not Archana's? Nausheen Ali Sardar is a great actress she'll suit Archana role.. Gurdeep and Pallavi are also very good actresses, loved Gurdeep in Kasamh Se and Pallavi in Karam Apnaa Apnaa.. But as we all know the decision has to be taken by Balaji and Zee.. So lets see what happens.. As for the story will focus on Purvi that might mean that ArVi renuion is possible.. So I'm staying positive.. ðŸ˜ƒ

And this also means that PR will not go off air..! 

Love,

Veena
Uff! Relief if the confirmation is official. My PR will end once ankitA leaves. Will not have to sit thro this pale imitation of the serial I loved.
I not saw any time Nawsheen Ali. But saw Gurdeep kohliat new Bani Walia at Kasham se & also Pallavi Subhash saw at kasham se of devil Mira walia. Both are very good actress. But not sure they are match to Archana character.
This update is fake as far as i know bcoz Balaji doesn't reveal who will play archana after anki quits.
Last but the least "Nobody fits in the role of Archana at all" Anki has given the character popualrity n fame so after anki goes PR dead for me..
Originally posted by gaurav_ankita08

This update is fake as far as i know bcoz Balaji doesn't reveal who will play archana after anki quits.
Last but the least "Nobody fits in the role of Archana at all"Anki has given the character popualrity n fame so after anki goes PR dead for me..

Exactly the language of the FB status is definitely not Balaji's. Because they don't reveal the probable cast.
And for me the last epi of Anki will be the last epi of PR. Hope she gets some good charachter and return to TV soon.