Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:28am | IP Logged
Generated image from gifs generated with the Imgflip Animated GIF Generator

Hey SSLKians!!! Hug. You guys must be wondering what this
hype is about! Especially, one with such a weird name!
Firstly, the name is credits to Mohini(MSN_Vanny) and I! Either of us will be starting this thread everyday, specifically for episode analyses and discussions. Anyone can join in at any given time and share their perspective!
Of course, we have some rules:
(1) NO bashing allowed!
(2) Forum rules apply!
(3) Do NOT resort to personal
attacks if your views aren't in
sync with another!
(4) Do NOT quote more than
three(3) times!
So come on guys!!! Let's have some fun! Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-PrimaDonna-anoneeMSN_Vanny

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "24/01 The Toxic Love Shark Club" in Sapne Suhane Ladakpan Ke forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:31am | IP Logged
OLD HABITS DIE HARD

Mayank finally wants to believe Gunjan s innocence but if only he had the same faith a few weeks back he could have still been with the woman he loves. Gunjan on the other does not confide in Mayank. She never confided when the fake fiancee prank happened and neither is she saying anything for the contract fiancee 'prank'.

Rachna blames Gunjan not only for stealing her fiancee but also for the stigma she faced in front of the entire mohalla. She eventually fainted Rachna is not a strong individual and when the situation is not favourable she backs out.

Oh i was really happy to see our simple Rachna without her fake make up!!!! The old nervous Rachna fidgeting with her hands was back!!! Gunjan comes into the room and Rachna is shattered to see the ring. The ring deserves a special mention a single heart shaped diamond surrounded by small diamonds . The sight of the ring on Gunjan s finger was enough to irk Rachna. Vihaan has absolutely no shame i doubt if he is going to let Gunjan get away after one week.

He calls Rachna and tells her he wants to talk to Gunjan on his engagement night Angry. The man knows exactly which buttons to push. Gunjan hung up on him quickly indicating she is not going to tolerate him for long.

Rachna questions Gunjan demanding an explanation but our Gunjan will never learn. She still does not open her mouth lifting the entire burden all alone. Rachna decides to leave her room but Gunjan decides to leave as its her 'HAQ'. So Gunjan is going to give what is Rachna s back to her within no time.

Dayal is back to his old ways blaming Gunjan for everything trying to convince his wife about apna bacha and paraya bacha.

A special applause for Rajeev who had concern in his voice for Rachna and warned Vihaan!!! Hmmm hopefully he keeps a really close eye on Vihaan so that we can see more of him LOL.

In The precap it looks like Shayl is back as Gunjan s maasi her absence has her worried.Big smile

Edited by vibz88 - 24 January 2013 at 9:25am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

kamuraligeek2AnjanaYYZbrat2008MSN_Vannychacha_chaudhri-PrimaDonna-anonee

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Before you proceed, please take some time out to visit these important threads and have fun! Wink

P.S - The cast list on the first page of the SSLK forum has been updated and as we can see, the actors all have low rankings - I mean, come on people! Even Pihu has a higher ranking than Rajeev! Angry So please take some time out and comment on the actor's profiles to get their ranking up! Wink

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 24 January 2013 at 6:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Eris-

MSN_Vanny

IF-Rockerz

MSN_Vanny

BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:59am | IP Logged
This is a combination of the 23rd and 24th of January, 2013 episodes. Embarrassed

I wasn't impressed with either of these episodes, nonetheless, they were interesting in terms of the real emotions, actions and reactions of each character in times of crisis! Approve

Pain, Lies and Deceit.

"Pain is inevitable, suffering is optional" - Unknown

"A single lie destroys the whole reputation of integrity" - Baltasar Gracian

"During the times of universal deceit, telling the truth becomes a revolutionary act" - George Orwell

These three themes were recurring in the past two episodes that I just had to highlight them! Thinking about it, it's all a cycle - lies lead to deceit which leads to pain! Tongue

* Many characters are playing the blame game - most think Gunjan was at fault whilst some fault Vihaan. But only one emotion is certain and that is, pain. Pain is inevitable, but characters are all engrossed in who's right and who's wrong; what should and should not have happened. This is called "dwelling in the past". Agreed, they were all hurt by the sudden change of events and are all justified in their actions and reactions. However, it seems as if Gunjan is suddenly the free punching bag! Angry I hate the way they are all blaming her, but alas, their actions are justified! Ouch

* Vihaan was certainly not moved or affected in any way possible since he was drinking and enjoying himself! What was the need to call Rachna?! Angry That was so mean! Loved the talk that Rajeev gave him! I noticed that Rajeev is the only person Vihaan fears, and as for now, that seems like a good thing, he will atleast bring him back to the right spot! Confused

* The dream sequence of Gunjan and her mom was well executed and apt for the moment! I loved the way she instantly poured her heart out to her mom! Clap That only shows that this incident will forever leave a dent on the Shail-Gunjan relationship! Ouch

* I was quite surprised to hear Dayal reminding Shail about what Sneha did to her! I mean aren't they having a happy marriage? Why bring that up? Angry

Sorry guys, I was prepared to do a long analysis, but time and plus, the episodes weren't much! So I decided to make a few important points, and I will add as I remember! Hug

Edited by MSN_Vanny - 24 January 2013 at 8:26pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneechacha_chaudhri-Eris-

tvFan2013

Goldie

tvFan2013

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:54am | IP Logged
I also noticed
A special applause for Rajeev who had concern in his voice for Rachna and warned Vihaan!!! Hmmm hopefully he keeps a really close eye on Vihaan so that we can see more of him LOL.

Happy that he was hurt as RAchna is hurt. Hmmm he cares...yahoo

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

brat2008MSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna--Eris-

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:47pm | IP Logged
Where is everyone Confused ???

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MSN_Vanny

-PrimaDonna-

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anoneeMSN_Vanny

-Eris-

IF-Stunnerz

-Eris-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by riva2987

Originally posted by vibz88

Where is everyone Confused ???

vibha, gr8 analysis..
good to see that this time mayank is trusting, but this train is too late for mayank...i never expected this from myself, but i started feeling bad for mayankCry

old dayal is back...huh, i will not be surprise if he say in near future dat rachna got spoiled in gunjan's company...one good thing in the precap, gunjan left dat Madhouse, dats good for her and viewers too..atleast there will be less of emotional atyachar..Big smile
thank you riva. I guess everyone is upset with yesterday s episode. Mayank is a puppet in Seema Sangeeta and Charu s hand. When he was with Gunjan he was never danced to her tunes. Mayank probably loves being dominated by loud women LOL. His mom raised him well ROFL. Am waiting for him to scream on charu . I doubt if she is leaving ,she will be back before you know it to get insulted by the witches Angry

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rnfananoneeMSN_Vanny-PrimaDonna-

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.