India-Forums

   

Mohit stops shooting Kh owing payment -issues arti (Page 8)

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Joined: 22 April 2011
Posts: 3372

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blue_jay

Seriously, Mohit should quit this crap show... They are just using him... He was supposed to be the male lead, and now all importance is being given to the parallel lead...

stop watching this crap !!
..Daffodil.. IF-Stunnerz
..Daffodil..
..Daffodil..

Joined: 15 November 2011
Posts: 31500

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:12am | IP Logged
Mohit shoot pe kabhi nahi ayega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Joined: 22 April 2011
Posts: 3372

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky05

Mohit shoot pe kabhi nahi ayega
sure ??Smile
..Daffodil.. IF-Stunnerz
..Daffodil..
..Daffodil..

Joined: 15 November 2011
Posts: 31500

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

Originally posted by sky05

Mohit shoot pe kabhi nahi ayega

sure ??Smile

ye log payment nahi depayega iss liye mohit bhi shoot pe nahi ayega

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Joined: 22 April 2011
Posts: 3372

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sky05

Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

Originally posted by sky05

Mohit shoot pe kabhi nahi ayega

sure ??Smile

ye log payment nahi depayega iss liye mohit bhi shoot pe nahi ayega
haaye poor PHROFL
jyothi- IF-Stunnerz
jyothi-
jyothi-

Joined: 25 September 2008
Posts: 30360

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:40am | IP Logged
If mohit quits ,after that they will know the importance of mohit.Always sai says i don't know anything about this even before she said the same.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Joyee_90 IF-Dazzler
Joyee_90
Joyee_90

Joined: 22 April 2011
Posts: 3372

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyothi-m

If mohit quits ,after that they will know the importance of mohit.Always sai says i don't know anything about this even before she said the same.

sai is a lierAngry
-Isabella- IF-Sizzlerz
-Isabella-
-Isabella-

Joined: 22 December 2012
Posts: 21235

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

Originally posted by blue_jay

Seriously, Mohit should quit this crap show... They are just using him... He was supposed to be the male lead, and now all importance is being given to the parallel lead...

stop watching this crap !!
I want to.. But kya kare, as long as mohit is there I continue watching... Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index