Mohit stops shooting Kh owing payment -issues arti (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 10

..Daffodil..

IF-Stunnerz

..Daffodil..

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:41am | IP Logged
SP plzzz end this show plzzz

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Joyee_90

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mohit stops shooting Kh owing payment -issues arti (Page 5)" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
This Production House is good for nothing !!!

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Malayraj

hi ur frm HD Forum na ??Smile
HD cast ke saath bhi kuchh aisahi hua hai na ??Ouch

-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joyeeta_MoNaya

Hi ! Smile  Yes I am from HD forum !! The same thing had happened with the HD cast-crew too  !! 

But I didn't like the way they are treating Mohit in this show !! He waited for this show for more than 1 year leaving other oppertunities and offers. Right ? Correct me if I am wrong !! Smile I think Mohit deserves much better than this sucking show !!Ouch

Edited by Malayraj - 25 January 2013 at 1:48am

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

Hi ! Smile  Yes I am from HD forum !! The same thing had happened with the HD cast-crew too  !! 

But I didn't like the way they are treating Mohit in this show !! He waited for this show for more than 1 year. Right ? Correct me if I am wrong !! Smile I think Mohit deserves much better than this sucking show !!Ouch
ya dear u r rightSmile
Mohit Sehgal deserves much more better showsSmile & this PH cheated him by giving wrong script beforeAngry

-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:59am | IP Logged

ya dear u r rightSmile
Mohit Sehgal deserves much more better showsSmile & this PH cheated him by giving wrong script beforeAngry
You are right Mohit never signed the contract if he knew this pathetic storyline before !!Dead
And It would be better for his career if he won't resume his shoots not even after getting his payment otherwise they will do the same thing again !! He will get offers soon once he come out of this show !!!Smile

Joyee_90

Joyee_90

IF-Dazzler

Joyee_90

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:01am | IP Logged

ya dear u r rightSmile
You are right Mohit never signed the contract if he knew this pathetic storyline before !!Dead
And It would be better for his career if he won't resume his shoots not even after getting his payment otherwise they will do the same thing again !! He will get offers soon once he come out of this show !!!Smile

ya i just want Mohit to quit this show ASAP after getting his payment !!

-SUMITaholic-

-SUMITaholic-

IF-Rockerz

-SUMITaholic-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:10am | IP Logged

ya dear u r rightSmile

ya i just want Mohit to quit this show ASAP after getting his payment !!
and one more thing this shitty show is not getting any TRP and being aired on a channel like Star Plus who demands 3+ TRP from every show won't tolerate this for so long !! Remember this show had replaced a show having TRP of 2.6 !! and this is not getting half of it !! So, it is gonna axe for sure !!

Joyee_90

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.