India-Forums

ArjEri/DevKhi AT 1 always Forever (Page 4)

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Sanchu--

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

haan sitl Viraf is in or not we donot know
plus dev was said to be love intrest of Sayali... on the big thing Sayali hasnt seen dev yet...
she can be happy if she knew him...

the other girl can be like now not liking Dev but she may... but than dev like sayali n she is already not to much with Sayali sumwhere she blives she is responsible for her brother's death...
and Dev liking her will give her another reason to hate her...
so all in this thsi can lead to a very strong yet typical Star plus plot... and i hope this doesnt happens to be a typical one

achha achha i get ur point...yahaan hum yeh sochte reh jaye love triangle banega of DEV-Paakhi-Samar and baad mein pata chala DEV-Shayali and Paakhi ka love triangle ban gaya...

but girl...why am i simply agreeing and thinking in the same lines as U...even i was wondering ki shayad Dev liking shayali and Paakhi latering harbouring a crush on DEV (jo ki By DEV koi bhi ladki ko hogaBlushing) will find another reason to hate shayali...and issi raftar se Nitish kataria murder case ban jayega kahani har starplus serial kiROFL

OMG...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

premana

--Sanchu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -DreamzGirl-

Originally posted by drfizaahmed

haan sitl Viraf is in or not we donot know
plus dev was said to be love intrest of Sayali... on the big thing Sayali hasnt seen dev yet...
she can be happy if she knew him...

the other girl can be like now not liking Dev but she may... but than dev like sayali n she is already not to much with Sayali sumwhere she blives she is responsible for her brother's death...
and Dev liking her will give her another reason to hate her...
so all in this thsi can lead to a very strong yet typical Star plus plot... and i hope this doesnt happens to be a typical one

achha achha i get ur point...yahaan hum yeh sochte reh jaye love triangle banega of DEV-Paakhi-Samar and baad mein pata chala DEV-Shayali and Paakhi ka love triangle ban gaya...

but girl...why am i simply agreeing and thinking in the same lines as U...even i was wondering ki shayad Dev liking shayali and Paakhi latering harbouring a crush on DEV (jo ki By DEV koi bhi ladki ko hogaBlushing) will find another reason to hate shayali...and issi raftar se Nitish kataria murder case ban jayega kahani har starplus serial kiROFL

OMG...ROFL

see its afterall SP tagline na...soch wahi serial nayi...oops i meant rishta wahi soch nayiLOL

Edited by --Sanchu-- - 24 January 2013 at 12:38pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premanadrfizaahmed

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

see its afterall SP tagline na...soch wahi serial nayi...oops i meant rishta wahi soch nayiLOL

Hmmm Remix Serial...LOL

drfizaahmed

--Sanchu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:50pm | IP Logged

Hmmm Remix Serial...LOL

remix ka zaamana nahi...ab toh remake ka zamaana haiLOL

drfizaahmed

King07 Goldie
King07
King07

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:01pm | IP Logged
Wats wrong with Dev and Pankhi as a couple then?

It makes more sense than Samar and Pankhi as a couple since samar killed pankhi's brother nimai so that's a point of no return for Samar.

DevKhi sounds cute too and they look cute together too!

Just go with the flow as its showing right!

kanchhii

--Sanchu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:38am | IP Logged
right now i am simply enjoying the show and not thinking about any couple

but Samar and Paakhi...chances bahut kaam hai...i mean which girl would end up with her brother's murderer, where the girl simply dotes on her brother
-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged

but Samar and Paakhi...chances bahut kaam hai...i mean which girl would end up with her brother's murderer, where the girl simply dotes on her brother

IF samar /pankhi happen it will write history on Indian Television ...LOL

DEV/Pankhi ...can be friend or in BRo -sis relationship ...less chance of being couple .. 

kanchhii

--Sanchu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:07am | IP Logged

IF samar /pankhi happen it will write history on Indian Television ...LOL

DEV/Pankhi ...can be friend or in BRo -sis relationship ...less chance of being couple .. 

i am also hoping for a friend/Bro-Sis relation for DevKhi...but samar and paakhi a strict no no!!

ek kaam karna...tu history likh i will co-author ULOL

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index