ArjEri/DevKhi AT 1 always Forever (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 33

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:13pm | IP Logged
aur woh khud chal ker tumhary Tv screen per aya hai ur lucky...lolz

she is too young thats why we have such feeling...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ArjEri/DevKhi AT 1 always Forever (Page 3)" in Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

aur woh khud chal ker tumhary Tv screen per aya hai ur lucky...lolz

she is too young thats why we have such feeling...

By Dev Fiza...even my point...woh behen behen zyaada lagti hai...though honestly i am not sure Shayali dev jodi kaise jamegi..we will have to see them together first and then can we commnt on their chemistry...

waise dekha jaye toh agar DEV and shayali ki jodi banate hey toh usmein kuch drama milega...shayali rejecting Dev's love saying she still loves Nimai and all thats what the spoilers had indicated...though we really cant go by the spoilers...usme toh Dev nahi OM naam bola gaya tha...and it was also said Viraf will be entering and what not...but the way the scenes are going CV is trying to hint on DevKhi jodi...

but i am hoping against hope ki yeh jodi na bane...LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drfizaahmed

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
haan sitl Viraf is in or not we donot know
plus dev was said to be love intrest of Sayali... on the big thing Sayali hasnt seen dev yet...
she can be happy if she knew him...

the other girl can be like now not liking Dev but she may... but than dev like sayali n she is already not to much with Sayali sumwhere she blives she is responsible for her brother's death...
and Dev liking her will give her another reason to hate her...
so all in this thsi can lead to a very strong yet typical Star plus plot... and i hope this doesnt happens to be a typical one

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-DreamzGirl-

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
i love triangleROFL..

-DreamzGirl-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DreamzGirl-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Fiza you will be A good Script Writer LOL

--Sanchu--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Sanchu--

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by drfizaahmed

haan sitl Viraf is in or not we donot know
plus dev was said to be love intrest of Sayali... on the big thing Sayali hasnt seen dev yet...
she can be happy if she knew him...

the other girl can be like now not liking Dev but she may... but than dev like sayali n she is already not to much with Sayali sumwhere she blives she is responsible for her brother's death...
and Dev liking her will give her another reason to hate her...
so all in this thsi can lead to a very strong yet typical Star plus plot... and i hope this doesnt happens to be a typical one

achha achha i get ur point...yahaan hum yeh sochte reh jaye love triangle banega of DEV-Paakhi-Samar and baad mein pata chala DEV-Shayali and Paakhi ka love triangle ban gaya...

but girl...why am i simply agreeing and thinking in the same lines as U...even i was wondering ki shayad Dev liking shayali and Paakhi latering harbouring a crush on DEV (jo ki By DEV koi bhi ladki ko hogaBlushing) will find another reason to hate shayali...and issi raftar se Nitish kataria murder case ban jayega kahani har starplus serial kiROFL

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
lolz... mein join ker rahi hoon showbiz... koi mjhy rekhta hi nhi hai ErmmErmmROFL

sab mera idea chora ker dal dayty hain...ROFL

drfizaahmed

IF-Sizzlerz

drfizaahmed

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
yeahi tu mahaDev hum ap se kah rahy hain
ap Star plus ki khani samjhy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.