India-Forums

ArjEri/DevKhi AT 1 always Forever (Page 28)

Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 15 February 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Great Post Fizza
Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 16 February 2013 at 9:05am | IP Logged
hello !!!
well-wisher IF-Dazzler
well-wisher
well-wisher

Posted: 18 February 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Today I loved this dialogue of Paankhi for Dev...

Dev nahi bikhre hue Devanand lag rahe ho

Both Dev and paankhi looked too cute in the entire scene
Roses-khushi IF-Stunnerz
Roses-khushi
Roses-khushi

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Great EPIII 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

well-wisher

shwetaloveyou Goldie
shwetaloveyou
shwetaloveyou

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 8:27am | IP Logged
hello All..
Show Is Going Gud..

well-wisher

premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:21am | IP Logged
it was a mindblowing episode.hats of to DEV-VAANI-PAKHI. and specially DEV-PAKHI.both of them are justDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyouwell-wisher

--Sanchu-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Sanchu--
--Sanchu--

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 10:20am | IP Logged
this is what i posted in nikki dii topic today

fabulous topic dii...well whats new ur topics about Arjun/or his on screen characters hamesha se hi achhe hote hai...and given the fact that Dev today danced on Ishqwala love...i can understand ur emotions...but hang on that DOESNT GIVE U THE RIGHT TO SAY "MERA ISHqWALA LOVE" OR "MERA ARJUN"...coz ARJUN mera bhi hai!!!!! period!

anyways coming to the topic...
initially when Dev's phone started ringing...i smiled to myself ki its ishqwala love the music and had actually made a mental note to let u know about it...but when they started Dancing i just couldnt help but stare at them...and i stared at then so hard my friend who was sitting with me watching the epi commented i better stare a little less coz they would nt come out ofthe TV screens...i so wish they would once...

(when will i ever get the chance to meet Arjun himself in person...when good Lord...when???Broken Heart)

then later after the dance when dev said "yeh kya kar diya dev...kahi paakhi iska gala matlab na nikal le" i felt so bad...and i wish he would soon accept his own feelings...

khair this was the dancing part...but what left me speechless today was the last part of the episode when Vaani jii gives him the shirt...and he says he cant accept him coz he isnt Nimai and he can never take up Nimai's place...that was such a fantastic scene...somewhere i got on so well with me that ishqwala love dance seemed to fade-out...

the intensity and the volumes AB's eyes speak...I LOVE HIM!!
and Aneri is also such a fantastic actor herself...the moment when she is dancing and looks into Dev's eyes i so wished i would have been in her place...
and the in the later scene...when she request Dev to accept the gift and the happiness when he actually does...it was really really amazing...

i loved the duo!

and i just wish they would just extend the show a little...why does all good things come to an end???

nice post dii...had actually missed ur presence in the forum...WinkHug

i changed my post to this colour coz Dev was wearing a kurta of this colour todayLOL

shwetaloveyou

drfizaahmed IF-Sizzlerz
drfizaahmed
drfizaahmed

Posted: 19 February 2013 at 11:23am | IP Logged

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shwetaloveyouwell-wisher--Sanchu--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Kaali - Ek Punar Avatar Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index