Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: drfizaahmed

congrats on AT... i have reservations on them as a couple... let see wht happen ... i doubt they wll be a couple... there can be a love triangle
lol

i dont want any love triangle...i dont want them as couple too...i want a freindly relation amaong them...

please yaar them being a couple is to predictable and ghisa pita track😳
drfizaahmed thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
han mein agai..per for short time... im not at home these days so not here at forum...

yaar triangle as she can like him but dev as is already in love with Sayali so things will get more nasty n till will turn into sp.. lovestory... πŸ˜†

mjhy un dono k dekh ker behan bhai wali feeling ati hai... sorry... wasy i wont mind but it will feel weird...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

han mein agai..per for short time... im not at home these days so not here at forum...

yaar triangle as she can like him but dev as is already in love with Sayali so things will get more nasty n till will turn into sp.. lovestory... πŸ˜†

mjhy un dono k dekh ker behan bhai wali feeling ati hai... sorry... wasy i wont mind but it will feel weird...

By God...arrey mujhe bhi thoda behen bhai type ki feeling aati hai...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

P.S abse i will not say By God...i will say By Dev...after dev matlab Devta...matlab GodπŸ˜†
drfizaahmed thumbnail
aur woh khud chal ker tumhary Tv screen per aya hai ur lucky...lolz

she is too young thats why we have such feeling...
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

aur woh khud chal ker tumhary Tv screen per aya hai ur lucky...lolz

she is too young thats why we have such feeling...

By Dev Fiza...even my point...woh behen behen zyaada lagti hai...though honestly i am not sure Shayali dev jodi kaise jamegi..we will have to see them together first and then can we commnt on their chemistry...

waise dekha jaye toh agar DEV and shayali ki jodi banate hey toh usmein kuch drama milega...shayali rejecting Dev's love saying she still loves Nimai and all thats what the spoilers had indicated...though we really cant go by the spoilers...usme toh Dev nahi OM naam bola gaya tha...and it was also said Viraf will be entering and what not...but the way the scenes are going CV is trying to hint on DevKhi jodi...

but i am hoping against hope ki yeh jodi na bane...πŸ˜†

drfizaahmed thumbnail
haan sitl Viraf is in or not we donot know
plus dev was said to be love intrest of Sayali... on the big thing Sayali hasnt seen dev yet...
she can be happy if she knew him...

the other girl can be like now not liking Dev but she may... but than dev like sayali n she is already not to much with Sayali sumwhere she blives she is responsible for her brother's death...
and Dev liking her will give her another reason to hate her...
so all in this thsi can lead to a very strong yet typical Star plus plot... and i hope this doesnt happens to be a typical one
-DreamzGirl- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Fiza you will be A good Script Writer πŸ˜†
--Sanchu-- thumbnail

haan sitl Viraf is in or not we donot know
plus dev was said to be love intrest of Sayali... on the big thing Sayali hasnt seen dev yet...
she can be happy if she knew him...

the other girl can be like now not liking Dev but she may... but than dev like sayali n she is already not to much with Sayali sumwhere she blives she is responsible for her brother's death...
and Dev liking her will give her another reason to hate her...
so all in this thsi can lead to a very strong yet typical Star plus plot... and i hope this doesnt happens to be a typical one

achha achha i get ur point...yahaan hum yeh sochte reh jaye love triangle banega of DEV-Paakhi-Samar and baad mein pata chala DEV-Shayali and Paakhi ka love triangle ban gaya...

but girl...why am i simply agreeing and thinking in the same lines as U...even i was wondering ki shayad Dev liking shayali and Paakhi latering harbouring a crush on DEV (jo ki By DEV koi bhi ladki ko hoga☺️) will find another reason to hate shayali...and issi raftar se Nitish kataria murder case ban jayega kahani har starplus serial ki🀣
drfizaahmed thumbnail
lolz... mein join ker rahi hoon showbiz... koi mjhy rekhta hi nhi hai πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€£

sab mera idea chora ker dal dayty hain...🀣