Page 2 Page 2

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:53am | IP Logged
Hi all Big smile 

Link to previous chapter Big smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3399947

Posting the 5th chapter now , n I don't know when I will get time to post the next one...  Embarrassed  

Chapter 5

'What do u mean?, Sir?' Bakshi asked Confused…….. Shailendra got up from the sofa n asked , his tone accusing 'Why didn't you tell me earlier that this chandu is not the son of Thakur Sahab?' ……………'But …..but …….oh ….so u had a misunderstanding …………….' Bakshi smiled a bit 'everybody has the same misunderstanding regarding him………….as he too calls Thakur Sahab as bauji …. Actually he is his driver's son……but he is ….' Shailendra cut short him , shouting …'Driver's son!!!!!!  A Driver!!!! A servant …………! N u let me bow before a mere servant ! ………….'

Bakshi looked perturbed …… 'what ? ……I thought u knew , Sir…….. I thought u were giving him importance bec he is  an important person in Thakur family n business ………….' 'Importance !!!!...my foot ' raged shailendra …'u very well know that I treat servants as they should be treated …………….as worms………… n I actually offered him seat in my house !!!!!!...' he started pacing angrily ……………still ranting 'U very well know that I only met thakur sahab 3 years ago …………………at some party thrown by our dear chief minister ' he spat at Bakshi ………….'n it was there I first met Thakur sahab's family …………n chandu was there too…………..he was calling him bauji n I have heard that Thakur Sahab has a son ……………so naturally I guessed he was his son!!!!...what were u doing all these time when I was practically licking his shoes to get my work done …………?'

'How would I know that u had a misunderstanding , Sir?' Bakshi mumbled ………….n I think u ……..' Shailendra cut across him once again , this time his voice shrill from shouting …….'N Thakur sahab has send his servant to threaten me with my life ! the humiliation!!! I thought Thakur Sahab was a great man …………cultured n honorable man ………..royal lineage n all……… n this is his royalty!!!!!! Letting a servant roam around in his house n business ………! N letting a servant call him bauji!!!! Look at my friend durjjan ……….! He may not be a royal descendent n all that stuff , but he is a real thakur ……………….he knows to treat servants as they deserve to be treated……….. ' bakshi said, trying to calm the minister down…'but sir there is not much as a difference ………… he is as good as his son , even though there is no legal adoption…………..n it's a good thing that Thakur Sahab hadn't send his son to talk to u , Sir………………. We wouldn't be alive to have this conversation, to begin with ……Chandu,  at least, is patient n wouldn't go against Thakur sahab's instructions……..….'

Shailendra looked at bakshi ………..'U seem to have a good knowledge about Thakur Sahab's family ………..!!!! ……….. ' Blood is blood bakshi …………… I admit that I don't have a very friendly relation with Thakur sahab……………but I do have the privilege to ask for his help n get it ……………… n I wonder how I had such a huge humiliating misunderstanding ! ………… ' Bakshi cleared his throat ………..'Sir, yes u do have the privilege to ask for help n get it …….but not any more …… u acquired it by treachery …………I have warned u many times to be honest with Thakur Sahab , but u ignored me……………..the result u can see ……………..we r his enemies now, with our lives hanging in balance for one week with a huge amount of debt to be paid back'……………..

'I know what I have to do now…………….'Shailendra snapped at Bakshi ………….'I will be meeting Durjaan tonight n I will ask him to arrange for the debt money , some how, anyhow, n I will throw it in Thakur Sahab's face ………….Enough of this association with cheap thakurs like him……………Durjjan had warned me not to seek help from Thakur Sahab…………..but I was fool …………..I thought such a powerful man could easily help me to the chief minister's seat ……………..i was wrong …………….i wonder how he had got this much power n money !!! all his rules n regulations r just eyewash …………..he is a fraud ………………I don't do this…..! I don't do that ….! Ha!!! As if a man could reach at the top by stupid policies of right n wrong ………….n that too in criminal world!!!! He is just pretending ………….. may be he has accepted favors from the chief minister himself to get rid of me !!! ………bas***d!…. ' he sat down fuming ……………..

bakshi looked at him, horrified ……….'Sir, Don't insult Thakur Sahab……….even walls have ears ……….if this reaches his ears even Gayatri Devi couldn't save u …………. ' Shailendra exploded …'What ?, U dog! R u trying to teach me how to talk?' ………….Bakshi , said his voice low…………..'Sir, sorry Sir……but I am stating the facts as they r …… I am ur secretary n ur safety is my primary concern……………Thakur Sahab is very powerful , u urself know that ……………….It took u 2 years , even after being made the defense minister of this state ,  to have meeting with Thakur Sahab …………….n u very well know the kind of respect , I repeat sir, respect , not fear , he commands among almost all sections of the society ………………..n he lost a bit of it in the recent riots due to our treachery …………….. n that has angered him beyond anything ………….I was there …………….I have seen him ………' Bakshi shuddered,his eyes widened in fear '….I don't know how he left me alive , but I guess if Gayatri Devi didn't order him to leave us alone n only just get back the money , I wouldn't be here to inform u about this………………  he only listens to Gayatri Devi ji , his elder sister ………………… don't think that he will think twice to kill a minister ………..he won't……from what I have hear of him he never changes his decisions , but for Gayatri Devi…….here now Gayatri Devi ji is also with us , so we must find a way not to loose her support too …………….n try to be in the good books of him…..otherwise our life here will be miserable to say the least …………even durjjan singh can't hide u from Thakur sahab ………… u have angered him more by befriending Durjjan Singh n lying to him about it ……u know they r sworn enemies …………... '

'Yeah , I have heard all about that ………….'shailendra said , suddenly interested ……….'I have asked durjjan about the reason of their enmity but he has always ignored the question …………….u seem to know all about Thakur Sahab n his family ………….Do u know the reason ?'………………..  'yes, Sir………..' Bakshi said , sitting down opposite him………….'I have heard that Thakur sahab was far from a  womanizer , as almost all the Thakur family men r …………..They even has a tradition of having a mistress at their haveli ………but he said no to it, bec he loved his mother soo much…..do u know that Gayatri Devi is his step sister, Sir? …..'

Shailendra looked at him, surprised……..'Yes, Sir……..she was born to the mistress of his father , a woman Thakur Sahab hated a lot ……..but he loved his sister ………n he worshiped his mother…… his father died of cancer n that other woman too passed away ……..he didn't like the tradition of mistresses in family although Gayatri Devi encouraged it ………His mother didn't like that tradition n so refused to follow it…..…… only women he has ever listened to is his sister, Gayatri Devi Ji and his mother……… his best friend was his Driver, Kishan ……………they were inseparable……like brothers…. Together they managed his criminal n business empire , taking it to greater heights from where his forefathers have left it…………….

N one day he met his wife-to-be, Sumitra singh at one mela in some village n he fell for her instantly ………………….. Gayatri Devi warned him about women's treachery nature , but he was blinded by Sumitra's beauty ………… n he married her …………………… n the change could be seen ………….he became less n less interested in his criminal activities……………always dangling by the pallu of his wife ……His mother was very happy that her son was finally living his life n she trusted n loved Sumitra ………. Gayatri Devi tried to make him see sense as he was squandering his wealth in setting up schools for children n hospitals in villages ………………………….. but he ignored them……….His mother died in suspicious circumstances one day n that shattered him…………

but his wife presented him with a son n he was overjoyed……. He shocked everybody by deciding to quit his criminal life forever ………n Kishan too was full support for him , praising Sumitra sky high………. Thakur Sahab  was going to close a final deal with Durjjan's father ,Bhimsingh, with his loyal friend kishan……………..but that was a trap ………….his wife had set up that trap with Bhimsingh to get rid of Thakur Sahab once n for all…………….. to be the sole owner of all riches …… but as fate would have it , kishan died protecting Thakur sahab ……………..he came home, blind with rage as he understood that his beloved wife set up the trap , n he punished her rightly ………… he took away all her comforts n her son from her n kept her as a mere servant in his haveli ………Sumitra tried to plead not guilty , but all evidence pointed to her only…… Gayatri Devi wanted her dead , as it was later known that Sumitra killed his mother, but he wanted he to live a life of hell………

but I have heard that he loved her too much to kill her off n he hated her so much to torture her ……….. he started courting other women , whom his sister eagerly provided , n took Chandu , kishan's son as his second son ……………… the children grew up together , from the age of four , Sir….. n nobody really mentions that Chandu is not his son ………………. N Thakur sahab had killed Bhimsingh brutally , the very next day…………That's why the enmity between him n durjjan singh  ……. That murder shook the state sir………'

'Yeah, I remember ………reading it in newspapers while in party office…….there was bandh for 2 days …but it didn't tell who killed Bhimsingh………otherwise I would've known why the enmity between Durjjan n Thakur Sahab………….……….'Shailendra interrupted ……... 'So, looks like he was about to place his life on a woman's feet n got saved in the nick of time……………… someone needed to teach him how to treat women n servants…………glad to know that he knows how to treat his wife though' Shailendra continued , glancing at the clock………………..'Oh, its already noon……….come Bakshi, we need to think of a way to pay back the money to him……..I guess asking durjjan to help is the best option available………..Have u arranged for delicious girls at Royal restaurant? U know Drujjan n his sons …………. ''Yes, Sir………….'   Bakshi nodded as he watched Shailendra climb up the stairs …………'I need to get my precious daughter ready for the party ……I will be back soon, wait for me……….' Chuckled Shailendra evilly...'She will get me my money n position of the chief minister ………….just wait n watch ……..' he added as Bakshi looked on………….

Hope u liked it Embarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

sanitha7Latha.Ibabithaj---Yemi---rekrnDareDevil_VickYpiyarapiyari

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Os - Amarprem - Part 5" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

rekrn

IF-Rockerz

rekrn

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Nice update DhanyaClap

Like the suspense, why do I think that Sumitra was set up by Gayatri Devi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dhakarn

Latha.I

IF-Dazzler

Latha.I

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:26am | IP Logged
WOW...very interesting...Clap

waiting for next update hopefully u will find time soon to do it...Big smile

dhakarn

sanitha7

Goldie

sanitha7

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Politics Wow!
Try to update want to know about K&P how they meet in this
Jigsaw politics

dhakarn

piyarapiyari

IF-Sizzlerz

piyarapiyari

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 9:13am | IP Logged
wht a suspense very much interesting dii TongueThumbs Up
plz update soon plz Smile

dhakarn

---Yemi---

IF-Rockerz

---Yemi---

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
still waiting for the fireworks ... bring hero sooon Day Dreaming

piyarapiyari

dhakarn

IF-Sizzlerz

dhakarn

Posted: 27 January 2013 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rekrn

Nice update DhanyaClap

Like the suspense, why do I think that Sumitra was set up by Gayatri Devi

thanks Big smile 

no comments LOL

rekrn

babithaj

IF-Rockerz

babithaj

Posted: 28 January 2013 at 1:09am | IP Logged
Great script Dhans, Bring Hero soon.. and i wanna see fireworks in air...

piyarapiyari

Post Reply New Post

Go to top