Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Marriage has nothing to do with being complete: Sakshi

By Vaibhavi V Risbood, TNN | Jan 24, 2013, 03.14 PM IST
inShare
Share More
A
A
READ MORE Sakshi Tanwar Bade Ache Lagate Hai|Sakshi Tanwar|Crime Petrol|Bade Ache Lagate Hai
Marriage has nothing to do with being complete: Sakshi
Sakshi Tanwar

Sakshi Tanwar might be the idol bahu of small screen, but claims that one doesn't need to married to be complete. However, the actress believes in the institution of marriage and in an exclusive and candid conversation with TOI speaks about her opinion on wedlock, her favorite shows on TV and mantra of her life.

Would you like to be a part of reality shows?
I don't see myself as a participant in any reality shows. KBC is different and I would like to be a part of it in every season of the show.

Which are your favorite shows on TV?
I am more of a music person, but when I get to watch TV it is Balika Vadhu , Crime Petrol, Bade Ache Lagate Hai and KBC.

Your performance as Teepri in Balika Vadhu was appreciated. Any plans to play a negative character?
It was a 360 degree change from any character I have played. It was such a challenging and brain stimulating role that I chose it among several characters I was offered. And what's overwhelming is the response I received from the fraternity. I am humbled by the entire experience of playing Teepri.

As a female, do you believe that a woman needs to be married to be complete?

I do believe in the institution of marriage. Marriage means complementing each other. It has nothing to do with being complete.

What's your mantra of life?
In life this too will past, the only thing that's constant is change.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mano86 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
thanks for sharing πŸ˜Š
lpsakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wow i also agree with her😊

sandhya2903 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
TFS.

Love you and always respect you sakshi jiπŸ˜‰

leena04 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

tfs... her every Intv brings something new abt her really enjoyed while reading...