Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

= Race 2 = Movie Discussions here (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 53

PhoenixRising

IF-Stunnerz

PhoenixRising

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
This seems to be the kind of film to watch in the movie theater I will go watch it tomorrow with a few friends. 

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "= Race 2 = Movie Discussions here (Page 6)" in Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GundayVedant

IF-Rockerz

GundayVedant

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Bipasha dies!! :( SAD! I kinda liked her character

Cherry hope ROCKSWA!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

EvilR

.x-bumblebee-x.

IF-Sizzlerz

.x-bumblebee-x.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Uh oh...^^ not a good review..

Can people tell us the other lame jokes amisha and anil said
.. I want to hear more...LOL..
LOL

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:43am | IP Logged
it seems the movie will falter after the weekend!!! not encouraging reviews!!!!!

wat_up

IF-Stunnerz

wat_up

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Aallah duhai hai ...i hope race is avg to semi hit at least but dont care on status just hope twists are good ..like in race one ...

Edited by wat_up - 24 January 2013 at 11:45am

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
  1. Kiaara Sandhu ?@KiaaraSandhu

Exclusive,,RACE 2 Collected 1 cror plus on Opening day in UAE,,Oman,,Bahrain,,& Kuwait...EXCELLENT.

Expand 
    •  Retweet 
    •  Favorite 
    •  More
  2. 1hKiaara Sandhu ?@KiaaraSandhu

Exclusive..RACE 2 Collected 3rd All Time Highest on Paid Preview Shows in Pakistan,,1. Dabangg 2 24 lacs 2. JTHJ 20 lacs 3. Race 2 18 lacs.

Expand

Franco

kushalkidewaani

IF-Dazzler

kushalkidewaani

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Spoiler alert. 

..."We're Coming Back To The Race"...

Characters:

Ranvir Singh

We all know him...It's the same this time as well...Ranvir Singh a very smart player who knows the tagline Betrayal is Srvival the best...A Smart,Handsome and Witty business tycoon.He knows how to fool a person very easily.He betrays everyone in this movie except God and Alina!

Armaan Mallik Heart

A young,smart business tycoon...Armaan was first a street fighter until his sister Alina met him and established a business empire with him in which they were 50-50 partners...He's paired with Omisha...Armaan loves his money..He's a complete money-mind...His main aim in this movie was to kill Alina and out-do Ranvir...He wanted to kill Alina soo that he could put her 50% as well on his name...

Alina Mallik Heart

A very supportive sister,A Seductress and a very smart business woman...She's on Armaan's side until she finds out he's out for her and about Ranvir's plans...She changes her side and joins forces with Ranvir and sets out for her brother...In short Beauty with Brains!

Omisha

Sorry her full name was not givenin the movie...Sooo Omisha is Armaan's girlfriend..She helps him in every means possible...She cheats on Ranvir acting as his Ex-Wife's Sonia's (Bipasha Basu) sister...

Robert D'costa
We all know him the fruit lover and The "Mini" desperate but this time there's no Mini in the movie :P
This time RD is not a cop remember the money he got in the previous part??...With that money he has now opened up his own club and has hired a new assistant Cherry.In this sequel he betrays Armaan just like everybody else except for Omisha!

Cherry
RD's new assistant..A complete Bimbo and Blondie as the old Mini but the old one was smarter :P
Before it was Robert who was desperate but this time its Cherry wo's desperate for RD :)
She helps RD betray Armaan.

Basic Storyline:
Armaan hires Thappar to get Sonia killed becaus ein the past she had run away with his money.Thus he was a street-fighter.Then Alina his sister helped him to stablish a business empire and he became the most famous man in Turkey..Ranvir first gets his revenge on Thappar and then comes out for Armaan...But,Armaan is way ahead of him Ranvir plotted with RD,Omisha and Alina to fool Armaan...And in the end Arman was fooled but only Omisha was with him at the end.He lost his money and everything...BTW since Armaan wanted to kill ALina and Alina was on Ranvir's Side in the end she ended up with Ranvir only!

Don't wanna give out any details want you guys to watch the movie:

Rating: ****

My POV:
It's worth a watch :) I personally loved it and since most of your tastes are almost the same I guess you guys will enjoy it..I wouldn't mind watching it again also :P It had so much of suspense you could never predict who was on whose side but then th last 15 minutes of the movie got predictablee because they had almost enacted the last scene of Race but the sequel was just in an airplane the only differencee...

Note: Armaan Mallik is not dead...His end dialouge gave me a hint that there will be a Race 3 because he said that the Race is not over yet!

Edited by -Maddy- - 24 January 2013 at 2:07pm

-Swetha-

DB_reloaded

IF-Stunnerz

DB_reloaded

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Mika Singh ?@KingMikaSingh_

Race 2 good movie good action !!Saif Deepika john and Anil Kapoor awesome work !! Me and my big b went together !!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top