Page   of 40
Page 3 Page 40

afsuu

IF-Rockerz

afsuu

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

i am confident that this time nothing like that will happen 
as i beg to differ with this line that  4lions lost interest on running show after they start new project 

Geet - it got extended and they were ready for season 2 as i heard bt it didnt happened becoz actors was nt available .. for this we cant blame PH 

IPKKND- 4lions wanted to run the show after barun left the show but audience were so harsh with their demand that channel and Ph had to close it abruptly or else they started shooting with the new guy ...

So blaming 4lion is not good when the fault lies in viewers ..  viewrs become so obsessed with their fav that they close to chance to see their favuorite show run for long ... 1st we hav to keep faith on 4lions and stop doing complaints with each and every track .. then we will enjoy more Thumbs Up
well said  some time luck not work then why blame hardworker 4 lions

geet due 2 channel still gul love geet 

but ipk due 2 brn what they will do if actor want 2 go high even they grant him leave 4 forty day no one in history grant such long leave 2 any actor for actor benefits only 4 lion himself suffer  they r good ppl 

now its depend on ksg becos he is heart throb of tv if he want 2 continue our show run and run and cross many yearss

Edited by afsuu - 24 January 2013 at 5:35am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sho-shweetraneeb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sacred for QH...:( (Page 2)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-RohitMaxwell-

IF-Addictz

-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:08am | IP Logged
be faithful

sho-shweet

Goldie

sho-shweet

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

i am confident that this time nothing like that will happen 
as i beg to differ with this line that  4lions lost interest on running show after they start new project 

Geet - it got extended and they were ready for season 2 as i heard bt it didnt happened becoz actors was nt available .. for this we cant blame PH 

IPKKND- 4lions wanted to run the show after barun left the show but audience were so harsh with their demand that channel and Ph had to close it abruptly or else they started shooting with the new guy ...

So blaming 4lion is not good when the fault lies in viewers ..  viewrs become so obsessed with their fav that they close to chance to see their favuorite show run for long ... 1st we hav to keep faith on 4lions and stop doing complaints with each and every track .. then we will enjoy more Thumbs Up

ditto
IPK ended coz of barun's qutting and fans demands...dont know about Geet though
it is always easy to blame someone,but if they are in 4lions' shoes then they'll understand what it takes to make a superb show.Which PH in the world would want its product to get spoilt???

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kish1234mayuri099mad-eyeafsuuraneeb

Nims-

Goldie

Nims-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Every show has its own reasons to end !! Geet ended becoz Starone  ended..Not becuz IPK started..& IPK ended becuz of Barun's exit & Fans demanded Show's end ! It has nothing to do wid PH !! No PH wud like to end der popular shows in d middle of success !! Its funny how Fans think dat way ! Stern Smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri099mad-eyeafsuuGroverAddictraneeb

GroverAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

GroverAddict

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:37am | IP Logged
dont worry

people gets addicted to KSG

and gul and nisaar are very old admirer of him 

in IPKKND and EHMMBH they always wanted him

anyways its KSG so its impossible to loose interest...so dont u worry and enjoyyy...:)

and then barun was the reason IPKKND ended not coz PH lost interest and started QH LOL

Edited by --Kriti-- - 24 January 2013 at 4:34am

afsuuraneeb

HawaaPot

IF-Sizzlerz

HawaaPot

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:51am | IP Logged
4 lion films are popular for this! Dead
I can't bear the pain of loosing my favorite pair again after KriYansh  Unhappy

..DamonCrazy..raneeb

pieryrose

IF-Sizzlerz

pieryrose

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:07am | IP Logged
for those who are belveing 4lions that they wont do the same... i am sorry to say, but they'll still do the same.. i dnt knw abt geet, but for ipkknd, they knew barun signed the contract to be there for 1 and half years... they knew he'll leave before.. the problem is that they didnt plan the story properly  after arnav and khushi's contract marriage OTT scenes and nonsense track started.. if they had shown more sensible tracks during the time ipk is abt to end . then we wudnt be seeing a bad abrupt ending...4lions is  a production which kills its own babies..and ppl may think why i am here... yes, i dnt like the way 4lions have handled their projects, but for some reason i got attracted to this show.. but i knw , someday , qh will be abandoned just like geet and ipk.. when geet fans came to ipk forum and said that 4lions will do the same to ipk, we ddint belive.. and we bashed that person... 1.5 yrs later we regret that we did it.. 4lions will never change

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

--Sony--cool-babeLaila2009raneeb.Nightingale...CrazyForBarun

-B.N.K-

IF-Stunnerz

-B.N.K-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:13am | IP Logged

yeah this time ph and hero both has bhagu tendency so yeah i think it also has a expire date Wink

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

razor12-Medha-afsuuraneeb.Nightingale...CrazyForBarun

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.