Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 40

Page 1
Page   of 40
Page 2 Page 40

cool-babe

cool-babe

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
I m seriously scared 4 QH coz dis is a 4lions films production...& des ppl lose deir interest of 1 show wen dey produce another show...eg:dey lost de interest 4 geet...wen ipkknd started...dey lost interest 4 ipkknd wen QH started...hope dat wat happend 2 da other both shows wundn't happen 2 dis...inshallah...i started 2 luv da show...

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

arnavkidevanikish1234nikkipunjtharu23mayuri94Neelumanjuduraikari_1fee-feeangel97razor12j.e.n.n.008Ksgian4lyfkandygroverFairyTale-NaimaSanju_ARainashlok4everEnchanted_jassinihamrm-Medha-shaz2009love_u_Sarunkareena05TANVI_SEXYWhenInRomeasyaforlifepreethi18roseflower_07LoveAsYa222teja0102..ash28raneebNithiya95iluvOriginalscrazy4KASH_AREnduranceHawaaPotspoorthiGroverAddictshanakyasharan.Dulcet-RohitMaxwell-.shinchan.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "sacred for QH...:(" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:39pm | IP Logged
dont worry everything gonna be alright... they know fans love KSG a lot so they will not do it. As you remember the show Geet when it was extended to little bit for more time. It just because of fans only. so dont loose hope dear..

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kari_1j.e.n.n.008Enchanted_jassisuds.afsuupreetipc

cool-babe

cool-babe

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by stary_kajal

dont worry everything gonna be alright... they know fans love KSG a lot so they will not do it. As you remember the show Geet when it was extended to little bit for more time. It just because of fans only. so dont loose hope dear..
dey extended geet coz da channel was 2 get revamped & star1 needed sum shows till da end da...so it was extended...but wat abt ipkknd...it was an abrupt end...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nikkipunjangel97aanu23afsuupieryroseCrazyForBarun

--Mahima--

IF-Stunnerz

--Mahima--

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool-babe

dey extended geet coz da channel was 2 get revamped & star1 needed sum shows till da end da...so it was extended...but wat abt ipkknd...it was an abrupt end...
ipkknd ended because of barun quiting the show

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

angel97-LOVE-Arshi-flowergardensho-shweetlove_u_SarunAsYa_fanafsuuSanju_

love_u_Sarun

IF-Dazzler

love_u_Sarun

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool-babe

Okay dear agree with your fear regarding the show, but why to worry when its not happening now. We will see to it in future if again this will going to happen now. Live in present and enjoy a sizzling and sweet chemistry of Asad and zoya. I know everyone wants a good story but dear we are fans we can only watch and enjoy and make our favorites. All will be good Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

raneeb

Peeves.

IF-Sizzlerz

Peeves.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:05am | IP Logged
I hope not ! I want this show to be on for a while :) I may be wrong but Zee tv shows tend to last a long time.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kish1234angel97suds.raneeb

Endurance

IF-Sizzlerz

Endurance

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:07am | IP Logged
i hope nothing like this happen...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kish1234sho-shweetraneeb

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 1:16am | IP Logged
i am confident that this time nothing like that will happen 
as i beg to differ with this line that  4lions lost interest on running show after they start new project 

Geet - it got extended and they were ready for season 2 as i heard bt it didnt happened becoz actors was nt available .. for this we cant blame PH 

IPKKND- 4lions wanted to run the show after barun left the show but audience were so harsh with their demand that channel and Ph had to close it abruptly or else they started shooting with the new guy ...

So blaming 4lion is not good when the fault lies in viewers ..  viewrs become so obsessed with their fav that they close to chance to see their favuorite show run for long ... 1st we hav to keep faith on 4lions and stop doing complaints with each and every track .. then we will enjoy more Thumbs Up

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

Anamikaojhakish1234PROTIM21AdhooriSimoonstruck-Tannu-mayuri099sho-shweet_Annie_afsuu-Shormi-..DamonCrazy..raneebSleepingBeauty.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.