Fan Fictions

ARSHI FF: Revenge from my own Family update pt 23 new!!! (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 95

---Sonia---

IF-Dazzler

---Sonia---

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
awesome update

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ARSHI FF: Revenge from my own Family update pt 23 new!!! (Page 4)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

allegro

IF-Rockerz

allegro

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Awesome update..
Poor Arnav..
His family only sees him as a money machine.. >.<
Continue soon.
Thanks for the PM.  Big smile

madkukku

IF-Rockerz

madkukku

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
nice update dr
really felt bad 4 arnavCry
plz pm me when u update

dolly477

IF-Dazzler

dolly477

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
wow very nice story
update soon
please pm me

phillips_2909

IF-Rockerz

phillips_2909

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
pm plz

update soon
nice update

anumeha_rajat

IF-Sizzlerz

anumeha_rajat

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
hi...
nice ff...
interesting...
cont. Soon...
n pm me when update...

missmk

IF-Dazzler

missmk

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 4:09pm | IP Logged
Nice

dianapadhi92

dianapadhi92

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 6:36am | IP Logged

pt 3
flashback continue----------
Arnav told his family members, all became very happy as she is very rich.
next day morning they all went to her house with shagun.all were amazed to see her house, she is definitely much more richer than him.. panditji are called
pandit- girl kundali is very strong than compared to boy, i am afraid boy can manage her, becoz they dont seem to adjust with each other.
aakash became very angry as well as mami. they shouted at pandit and after a lot of argument.
pandit-ok f9 we will have to do some puja for the boy then i think some thing will be correct. the marraige can happen only after 6 mnth. there is no subh muhurat before that.
aakash -what nonsence is this.
nani- aakash obey him, he is our kul guru. he cannot lie in this matter. it must be really bad these 6 mnts. so let it be. after all she will be yours after 6 mnths.
khushi felt really bad by akash behaviour, the way he was shouting at pandit. arnav felt that so to divert her attention he started talking to her.
aakash saw khushi talking talking to arnav, she somewhat felt jealous. he saw khushi she was laughing but not becoz of him, she was laughing becoz of the man he hated most in his life. she has not even looked at his direction once , he wanted to shout at arnav but kept quit for khushi, becoz he know that khushi agreed becoz of arnav.
 he slowely walked to his mother side and whispered something in her ears, both the people figured out a plan as a solution to a problem.
the next day

nani- chote even your younger brother is going to marry after 6 mnth. when u r planning to get married son.
hearing this word marry both arnav and anjali slightly flinched. anjali knew that if arnav will get married then the property will go from her hand and she will have to leave the luxury behind as her husband cannot meet her needs.
 arnav has lost hopes in marraige becoz of the dreadful past he is carring, so lost his hopes.
arnav- nani how many times i will tell u i am not going to marry anyone
anjali- nani if arnav doesnot want to maarry why force him.
mami- he doesnot want to marry or wants to keep an evil eye on my daughter in law.
anajli,arnav and nani are shocked to hear this.
arnav- what the!!!!!
nani- manorama !!!! what r u saying.?
mami- yes sasumaa- have u seen today how his eyes were not ready to move from her face. how he talked with her continuosly.
arnav- mami.. what r u saying. i really..
mami-(cut him) shut up.. will u. hello hi bye bye. if u really meant you are not attracted by him then marry some one before the marraige of aakash i will beleive  you.
anjali and arnav tried to protest but after a long argument arnav stormed out of the house. he drove to his office and banged the door of his cabin.
at office.
arnav pa brought coffee for him.
sheetal- asr your coffee.
arnav- keep it in the table.
arnav watched her. she used to droll over him and proposed her many times. suddenly mami words rang in his mind"marry some other girl and i will beleive u"
arnav- sheetal will u marry me.
sheetal(stunned) what
arnav will u marry me sheetal
sheetal- oh my god asr. r u proposing me
arnav- what r u thinking i am doing.
sheetal- offcourse i will marry u. oh my god. i waited for this day so lond, i luv u asr
 sheetal jumped on arnav and hugged him tightly, but arnav didnot hug him back. he tightened his jaws and closed his eyes tightly .
he announced his family he is going to marry sheetal on the same day of aakash  and khushi marraige.
end of flashback-------

arnav- khushi
khushi-arnav, what were u doing in the deserted road in a stormy night. have u lost your senses.
arnav- what happened
khushi- you were hit by a truck and brought to hospital.
khushi- r u ok now
arnav- ya i need to go, i am f9 now.
he triedd to get off
khushi- shut up arnav. you r not going to leave this bed. lie down now or i will order to tie in this bed. got that.
arnav(irritated)- khushi i am not a part of your family now. pl stop ordering.
khushi- and who are you to decide that
arnav- try n understand khushi. i have left that house, my family members, everything.
khushi- left or they betratyed you arnav.

Edited by dianapadhi92 - 25 January 2013 at 6:34am

The following 69 member(s) liked the above post:

rina89parimaladhoneyboney1kk10jazz.kaurKhatijahtweety_meriIrenespencer14ash12JohlKnoureen.shahsangeethbalaemile1ankitbakamrignayl123jtammareddyshalinikanaguunna_178diyachillpiyushimanjusha_92rsshreeArjunKiAshtruptscoolsaral786hasheytokyoNostalgic_countzarie_emanBublyKhushiimli95freasyedArshimaaneet10rambo117Rasa23bewusterprincessm16tanvi_arshiSAM32cindistanRandomGirlGoldenEyeslovespellplease6segadmarch2011vidu87pari_goyalIrikaLovesKMHmissmkzariya123dolly477MJ_K2Crazy_soulGAURI29ashred12zafideepa.edaisydee425angeldream14laksh65summaiyasayedjas0308mandy15rulamaSobtiFanShreedumas-chamkilli-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top