ARSHI FF: Revenge from my own Family update pt 23 new!!! - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
a complete new plot
lovely do continue
awesome concept loved the start he spoiled his family and they turned on him can't wait to read more add me to your pm list

Unique concept.please continue soon.please add me if u send pm.
I hope u'll bring asr in arnav back.coz a broken and betrayed arnav is no less than a wounded tiger.
Akash's such a brat.and he has an eye fallen for khushi!.
wow..really different...greedy family sis n bro..
bet he will marry khushi just to taunt akash
Nice start. Poor Arnav was betrayed by his whole family. How did Khushi get there?  Love to read more.
thank you guys for your encouragement, i hope i live upto ur expectations. so here it goes...

pt 2
flashback continue-------
he got aphn call from his di that aaksh has been taken to hospital bcoz he had ate too many sleeping pills.. he immidiately drove to hospital. in hospital he found his family outside ot. his feet drove him as fast as it could. to the devastated family waiting for doctors.
arnav- di, how is he.
di- chote doctor is examining him.
doctor came outside and he recognises her immediately as she is the same girl aakash wants to marry.
arnav- khushi
khushi-he is f9 now. he will be discharged from the hospital by evening.
all family members thanked god and asked if they can meet him but are told that he is not conscious, they can meet him after he is conscious and the doctor left for the cabin.. arnav quitely followed her.
khushi- you want some thing.
arnav- ya i want u
khushi- what???
arnav- for my brother. can't u see his conditions. for god sake you are a doctor. you need to save live, not to bring them to ot.
khushi-listen mr raizada. i am not responsible for ur brother health. he is the one mad spoining his life and i hve not told him to take sleeping pills. if some begger will come 2morrow and say that i luv u that doesnt mean i will marry him. i cant marry everyone who proposes me.
arnav- i am sorry for my outbrust, i cant see my family devastated.i know you deserve someone better than aakash, but i am sure once you will come to his life then he will change for sure, and that credit will be your's. to change a person is a great achievment. i being arnav singh  raizada have never begged anyone till now but i am begging you for my brother happiness please.
khushi- i...ummm...well...need some time.
arnav became happy at least in a mnth, he saw some positive reactions from her. she is going to consider. a hope arises in the corner of his heart that every thing going to be f9. a ray of sunlight pierces among the midst of cloud.
arnav- thanks...thanks a lot khushi.
yes her name is dr khushi gupta. a extremly beutiful, gordgeous, and is among delhi top surgeon and an orphan too.
later that nght arnav got call from a unknown no at around 11 pm.
arnav- who could be calling me this hour. aman is not possible, he has gone to mumbai for signing deal. finally he decided to take the call.
arnav- hello
other side- umm...hello
arnav immediately recognised her beutiful voice and smiled
arnav- khushi
khushi- arnav, i am sorry to call u at this hour of nght. actually my work got over now,i didnot find any time to call u, ihope i am not disturbing.
arnav-no..no..not at all khushi.i am always free for u(immediately he corrected his sentence realising and is confused why he said that) umm.. what have u decided.?
khushi-i am ready to marry him
arnav-really!!!! am i hearing correct . you said you are going to marry him.
khushi(laughed) yes you heard it correct
arnav-thank u,thank u,thank u...umm...ok i need to cut the call.sorry but i need to tell akash about this. calll u later
khushi-(smiled at his excitation) ya sure. bye
arnav- bye

Edited by dianapadhi92 - 11 years ago
interesting
poor arnav his family betrayed him
hope khushi takes care of arnav
Awesome update..
Poor Arnav..
His family only sees him as a money machine.. >.<
Continue soon.