Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Hahaha.. At last the copy paste news is here.. Chillax.. It's typical rumour that is part & parcel of ktlk's history... I knw it ws me who actually gv an idea wat that thread meant last night.. Sorry ktlkians..
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

Hahaha.. At last the copy paste news is here.. Chillax.. It's typical rumour that is part & parcel of ktlk's history... I knw it ws me who actually gv an idea wat that thread meant last night.. Sorry ktlkians..

😆
PMithalee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ithasme

aapse aisi umeed thi 🤣
sonyjknum thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
@ithasmeHahaha.. At last the copy paste news is here.. Chillax.. It's typical rumour that is part & parcel of ktlk's history... I knw it ws me who actually gv an idea wat that thread meant last night.. Sorry ktlkians..
I didnt get it,and any idea at what time slot the new show is coming,I dont think KTLK is in any danger,might be one of the shows may be given 7.30 slot.I think till the IPL season ends,they are not going to do many shuffling,but KTLK cvs and Rajan ji must really try and get the baby track going before it is too late.also,KBC is ending this Sunday,so they have lots of slots empty,Yaar is KTLK ke chakkar mein main to Sony Channel par bhi research karne lagi hoon.
Krrish4You thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Sjk: next week onwards shows that telecast btween 8:30 pm(Amita ka amit) to 9:30pm(parvarish) will be frm MON-FRI wheras i feel Adaalat or Comedy circus will get repeat runs on sat 8:30 pm.. The new show is mostly likely to get prime time slot..
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

i dont think so thrs any potential in HJNH.. thr pair isnt even popular like AshNi!

besides i jst saw a promo of Khubsoorat its not something tht u wud relay on 11 pm. slot.. with Soumya tht show luks promising.. sony wud b crazy if thy relay it at 11 p.m. slot. it deserves 8-10 pm. slot.. its young peppy.. it definitely deserves.. early slot!😳

shudnt replace KTLK.. in fact thrs is no need to do anything with KTLK at 11 p.m. its doing decently steady TRPs.. and thrs is no competition as such.. pluz its jst making sony more popular.. so wats the problem y to scrap it.. unless u have a really exciting, promising, nd worthy show to replace it.

bt really wonder abt Sony's strategy.. a show on Chudail!! seriously! and tht too at 8 p.m. 🤔
ssss97 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Refrain from posting things that are not related to KTLK ... 

11pm slot is related to ktlk 
Armu4eva thumbnail

Originally posted by: sss97

11pm slot is related to ktlk 

KTLK is not mentioned in the segment... firstly ... secondly u as a poster have not seen the segment..! So its a request to avoid making such posts which leads to anxiety and rumors in the forum...!