Supernatural

8X11 - LARP and the Real Girl - REVIEW (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

Ephemera

IF-Sizzlerz

Ephemera

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 2:08am | IP Logged
@mahi umm a small request...umm can you please give a written update like the previous episodes ??Embarrassed

i have no other means of watching it...
and looks like its the most liveliest episode in season 8 till nowBig smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "8X11 - LARP and the Real Girl - REVIEW (Page 2)" in Supernatural forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Mystery-

IF-Veteran Member

-Mystery-

BollyCurry Buzzers

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
@L - It was a filler episode as there was no mention whatsoever of Cas. Even though Kevin & the demon tablet was mentioned but only to say that Kevin's still not having any luck.

I'd love to provide the update but someone else signed up this week & I don't want to just take over. I'll ask her & if she's unable to update, then I will.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

herms_angelEphemera

SilentSilver

IF-Stunnerz

SilentSilver

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Ok i did promise a detailed comment na..so well yeah :P
MY WINCHESTERS ARE BACK BACK BACKDancingDancing
Now THIS is what I wanted for ages, their relationship was almost at  breaking point a few weeks ago..and today they again reminded me that they are family after all... they kept aside  their differences, their past baggage for each other ... Dean knew what his Sammy had to let go off and they way he tried to cheer him up...and my Sammy WELL HE GOT A PONYTAIL EEE ok apart from that he knew exactly what his big brother wanted... now THIS is my Dean and Sammy, my Winchesters...
Ok about Charlie Bradbury I LOVE HER!!! I TOTALLLYYY LOVE HER!!!! '' I save the damsel in distress out here'' Now THAT's my Charlie!!!!
And the ending was well epic, no doubt on that...

I loved this episode...it was like a breath of fresh air, which was actually very much needed...

and Last not not the least.. i would love love love to see Felicia Day again...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

akkiiiii-Mystery-herms_angelEphemera

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Supernatural Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.