Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Chocochips

Chocochips

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:14pm | IP Logged
Hey,

An attempt of an alternative versions, like many people have attempted.
Hope you like it!

Arnav stood there as his eyes turned to stone and his brain froze up. He couldn't believe the scene he had just seen on the terrace. He stepped back as he saw his brother-in-law walk out leaving a weeping khushi on the floor. His blood boiled as he recalled him man handling khushi.

Yet he stood there, his limbs complete immobile. Had it been another man, he would have torn the man from limb to limb for just touching her. Yet here his own brother-in-law, the same one who he looked up to, the husband his di worshipped, the damad his family adored had hurt khushi and was... Was... Cheating on his di?

He hid back behind the door as the man came out and went downstairs and then with a rage went up to khushi. He pulled her up roughly by holding her arm and almost bruising it in the process. She stood there alarmed, like a deer caught to a prey as his eyes darkened upon hers. She looked into his eyes completely alarmed, worried if he heard anything because he wouldn't be able to take it. And yet his eyes were truly incomprehensible at the moment.

"khushi...", he whispered and that one whisper was enough to send a chill down her entire body. It was enough for her to understand he knew, ... he knew more than she had intended for him to...and she was unable to gauge his reaction.

He just stood there looking into her eyes and she just stood there waiting for him to start. But he said nothing. Sixty seconds passed, one turned into two yet he said nothing just stood there staring at her with a dead expression. The silence slowly started to get to khushi, growing uncomfortably to a point she couldnt take it anymore. She could tolerate his anger, his amusement, his irritation, his hatred, but never his silence.

"Arnavji", she breathed out. He didn't respond. "Arnavji", she tried again shaking him a little. But he just stood there, turning his face away a little.

"ARNAVJI", she screamed out loud, turning his face towards as teas rolled down her eyes. His eyes flashed for a moment as he turned towards her and the he grabbed her hand and started walking pulling her with him. He walked downstairs and saw the guests scattered all over and haulted to a stop. He let go of her hand.

"get dressed and meet me outside in twenty minutes", he said looking at her sternly. " but why, how can I?", she asked Him, her voice trembling a little.

"don't argue with me khushi. Don't stretch my patience more than it has today. Get dressed for the wedding, meet me outside and don't let anyone know", he said before moving out into the hallway. She stood there stunned as he quickly dodged the guests that appeared for the wedding with a pretense of a phone call.

Suddenly her mom called out for her, "khushi you still haven't gotten dressed? Hurry up bitiya, go get ready so that we can get payal bitiya ready", she walked away as someone called her for the Pooja saman.

She clutched her Kurta and walked towards her room to get dressed.

She got ready quickly, almost mechanically. She didn't pay attention to what she was doing, she even didn't spare another thought the the bangles she always used to select and wear so adoringly. And as each minute passed, her worry about what he was about to do was killing her every minute. She quickly got dressed and got downstairs, giving people some excuse about flowers as they kept asking her questions. And she reached there almost five minutes earlier than his deadline. But he was already there, waiting in his car with theengine turned on. She quietly went near the Car and got into the passenger seat. Putting her seatbelt on, she turned towards him. He didn't look at her. Instead he just switched the gears and drove away.

Edited by Chocochips - 24 January 2013 at 2:03am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinosamaz95silent_whispers-Siaa-pia-loves-sarunRozy77missmkmadkukkupup03

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhi SS: Momentum of Time upd page 2" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chocochips

Chocochips

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Part 2
She looked outside the window, wondering where they were as the car haulted to a stop. She realized it was a building, it looked more like a corporate building. Was this another branch of AR? No it couldn't be, the construction looked different from AR's signature mark. So then where exactly were they?

He got out and looked at her as she did the same. The cold February chill had suddenly caught up to her and she shivered while rubbing her arms to keep warm. He looked upon her yet said nothing.

He led the way inside the building, with her following in tow. The building looked pretty deserted, what with it being a weekend. He pressed the up button when they stopped near the elevator. He looked at her expectantly when the elevator opened and watched her as she quietly stepped in before following her in. He pressed at the 13 button on the key pad before tempting a glance at her direction.

She was looking around tensely and her shoulders were crouched up, her body language showing her discomfort. This time when she looked at him, he didn't turn away instead he just stated at her until the sound beeped and the elevator door opened.

As khushi stepped out she saw a man in a suit waiting for them outside. He shook Arnav's hand slightly and looked at her smiling a little.

"hi khushi mam", he greeted her as of she knew him. Khushi nodded back awkwardly. "I'm Aman", he said understanding her confusion. He saw her eyes widen at the knowledge. Yes, though he was ASR's most capable underdog, not many people had the privilege to meet him personally.

"Aman I have the files with me. I don't need anything else. Go home", Arnav said flipping through the file.
"uh Sir I need to go to the airport to make sure supplies are shifted over properly", he said when his boss said home. Arnav's eyes flashed with annoyance, "what I mean is to go where you have to dammit", he almost barked. "uh of course sir, I must have misunderstanded. I will see ..I mean I will take your leave", he said and rushed out before throwing khushi an encouraging smile. He had no idea what was going on or what his boss was doing with khushi Kumari Gupta when akash sir's wedding was going on. But he wasn't that big of a tyrant to go and ask asr either. The girl however looked like she would really need some encouragement.

Khushi followed as Arnav went head inside the dimly lot office floor. There was only a few lights here and there, but he led her to a pretty brightly lit cabin.

The cabin was empty, but it looked as if it had been occupied just momentarily before. There were a bunch of files lying there as well. He led her inside the room and made her sit. Then he closed the door and looked at her, as she say there staring at him with half confused-half frightened eyes.

"So Shyam should leave my sister huh?", he asked with a glint of sarcasm in his darkly glowering eyes.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

cappacuinosilent_whispersstories.1408ambili123-Siaa-pia-loves-sarunRozy77missmkmadkukkusaomomsarunsashasinghpup03

Chocochips

Chocochips

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:44pm | IP Logged
Res for index

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-

madkukku

IF-Rockerz

madkukku

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
nice SS dr Claploved it
plz accept my buddy request and pm me when u updateLOLwaiting 4 ur updateSmile