Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virika FF : I Need You...!!Extra chp partB- Pg-44 (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 50

Kays94

IF-Sizzlerz

Kays94

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 1:53am | IP Logged
my of my!!! you gave me a heart attack no joke!!!

i loved how jeevika saved the love of her life, seriously had goosebumps reading this...

awsome story, hope you continue soon and please pm me :) i wouldnt want to miss this one for sure

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virika FF : I Need You...!!Extra chp partB- Pg-44 (Page 6)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

surbhi1994

Goldie

surbhi1994

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 3:52am | IP Logged
awesome!!!

koolgurl

IF-Rockerz

koolgurl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:21am | IP Logged
its amazing cont soon plz add me in ur PM list

--Ayesha--

IF-Sizzlerz

--Ayesha--

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Just read both the parts it was just awesome.
Continue soon n pm me

KtYammie13

Goldie

KtYammie13

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:04am | IP Logged

Recap: Jeevika badly injured. Vadera family rushing towards the hospital.

Chapter 3

Viren was outside the room. He was trying to have a sight of his lifeless love lying on the bed.

Soon the family reached the hospital. Manvi ran to see her sister. She was shocked to see Jeevika's condition. She lost her mind and went straight to Viren. She was fuming with anger. Her eyes were red and body was shaking. No one ever had seen her like this. Everyone was surprised to see this side of her. She indeed loved her sister too much.

"Jiju, aap di ke saath esa kese kar sakte ho ?" She said. "Aapko bachane ke liye unhone apni life ki parwa nhi ki. Aur aap he ki unpe chillaye jaa rha the. Unhone kitni koshish ki aapko batana ki. Par aap the ki baat hi nhi sun rhe the. Jiju aapko thoda bhi andaaza he kya kya jhela he unhone? Humesha unhe hi suffer karna padta he. Par aaj tak aap unke saath the. Lekin iss tym who akeli thi. Aur toh aur unki koi galti bhi nhi thi. Karan ne unke saath battamizi ki aur mujje maarne ki koshish ki toh unhe goli chalani padi. Aur buaji unhiko insult karti thi. Par phir bhi who chup bethi thi. Kyu? Kyuki aapne kaha tha! Unhone apnhi insult toh sehen kar li. Lekin apni mummy papa ki insult nhi kar paayi. Koi nhi kar payega apni mummy papa ki insult."

Viren was shocked to hear this.

"Yeh kya keh rahi ho Manvi?"

"Haan Jeeju, Swamini Bua ne humaare mummy papa ki insult ki. Humaari upbringing pe ungli uthayi. How could anyone withstand it? Aur aap toh unki koi baat hi sunne ke liye tayyar nhi the!"

Just then the doctor came out of the OT. Everyone gathered near him asking about Jeevika. He didn't reply as he was in hurry. Viren lost his temper and clutched the doctor's color.

"Why don't you answer us? How's she?"

"Excuse me Sir. We are trying our level best but the patient has lost a lot of blood."

Just then the nurse came.

"Doctor there is no bottle of O- in our bank"

"Doctor I'm an O-. I'm her sister."

"Ohk good! Please follow us."

They went to a room and drained a bottle of blood out of Manvi."

"Ma'am I'm sorry but we cannot take more blood from you. Nurse arrange one more bottle of O- from other hospital. FAST! We don't have much time."

"Ohk sir"

Viren was very upset. He felt guilty. He felt sorry. He felt helpless. He was seeing her from the gloass window.

Just then her condition got worse. He was about to open the door but the doctor stopped him and asked him to sit.

"Sir, the patient's condition is unstable. We shave to do something very fast."

Viren was shattered. He was numb. His heart, his life, his world, his love was in danger. He was so ashamed of himself. If he would have listened to her, just once, if he would have given her a chance to explain herself, this would never have happened. He started crying like a baby.

"Don't do this to me Jeevika. I love you. I need you. I can't live without you. Its all because of me that you are here. I'm so sorry. " He started blaming himself for everything.

Vanshika and everyone else tried to pacify him.

"Bhai, I understand you are guilty, I know you are sorry, keep courage nothing will happen to bhabhi"

"Yeah beta!  Sambhalo khudko. Hum sab he na yaha. Jab itne saare logo ki dua he toh use kese kuch ho sakta he?"

"Beta Viren, tumhe shaant hona padega. Tum hi agar ese rone lag gye toh Jeevika ko kon himmat dega? Abhi use tumhari bahot zarurat he! Chalo ab rona band karo " Dadaji said. He himself was trying to pacify himself. At last hi loved Jeevika like his daughter.

Viren started having flashbacks. How he hurt Jeevika. His own words were haunting him. He remembered the time when she had told him, he was going to be papa. "Virenji aap papa banne waale ho!" He remembered the time she had to abort her baby, when she was going to be arrested. He realized that she didn't had fear of anything. Because her was there with her. He started cursing himself. He remembered all the happy memories he has spent with her. Their honeymoon, her words, "Mukadma chalega!","Case cancelled!". He remembered the picnic moments when she climbed the bus and made him say that she loved him more than he did. A slight smile came across his face. But at the same time he had tears in his eyes. He was in a state of nostalgia when he realized a pat on his shoulder.

"Bhai, fortunately a bottle of blood has been arranged. The doctors have started the next step of the treatment."

Soon the doctor came out of the room.

"Mr. Vadhera, the patient is out of danger but in the next 24 hours she should gain conscious or else she might slip to coma."

Viren was relieved to here this. She was out of danger.

"Doctor can I go to meet her?"

"Yes doctor even I want to see my di!"

"Ohk! But just 2 persons can go."

"Thank you Doctor! Thank you so much to save my wife."

They went inside to see Jeevika. Her left leg had a minor fracture and right hand had a major one. Her head was injured badly so it was bleeding even after the bandage was tied. He couldn't see his love in this condition. He went to her and held her hand in his while Manvi sat at the other side of the bed.

"Jeevika I'm really sorry. I can't see you like this. Please get well soon. I need you. Like a heartbeat." He said with tears in his eyes.

At last the next day, she regained conscious. Viren and Manvi were there besides her.

"Jeevika !"

"Di, I'm so glad you're fine!"

"Jeevika, I'm so sorry".

Manvi rushed to call the doctor but by the time he came, she was unconscious again.

"Doctor dekhiye na, isne abhi aankhe kholi thi par firse band kar di, is she fine?"   

"Yeah Mr. Vadhera. In fact, now she is out of the danger of going in coma. She's recovering really fast. It was actually a difficult case, her BP and sugar levels had dropped down. But it's a miracle that she is recovering well. Take care!"

"Thank You Doctor…!"

Manvi narrated the incident to Beeji. She was really upset with Viren but at the time she wanted to meet her grand daughter. The same night they all left for Chandigarh.

The next morning she woke up. Viren saw her slowly opening her beautiful eyes which had drained out because of the recent incidents. He ran towards her and took her into his embrace. Seeing him she had flashbacks of what had happened recently. She started crying. Viren put his hand on her shoulder but she jerked it off. Suddenly she held her head and cried with pain. Viren didn't know what to do. He rushed and called the doctor.

"Dekhiye sir, I think she had been through a lot. Aur inke baareme yaad karne par unhe stress ho rha he. Toh me advise karta hu ki aap unhe saari yaado se door rakhe."

"Ji doctor!"

"Viren, Accha hoga agar tum meri beti se thode din dur raho!" Beeji said.

"Kya? Me Jeevika se dur nhi rhe paungi beeji. Mujhe koi bhi saza de dijiye lekin meri jeevika ko mujjse dur mat kariye..please…"

"Me ye sab khudke liye nhi kar rhi beta. Me ye apni bacchi ke liye kar rhi hu. Kya tum khush rhe paoge use itni taklif me dekh ke..? usne abhi tak bahot kuch saha he. Please use kuch waqt dena padega hume. Tum nhi chahte ki Jeevika jaldi se thik ho jaaye ?"

"Thik he beeji" He said trying to control his tears. How could he live away from her? She was his soul. He had to do this for his love. He walked away to his car and broke down over there. He couldn't stop crying. Virat came to pacify him.

"Bhai, bas kuch dinno ki hi toh baat he. Ek baar bhabhi thik ho jaye, fir hum unhe waapis ghar le jaayenge a who aapke saath hi rahengi.."

"Mene ye kya kar diya Virat? Me bahot bura hu na? isiliya mujhe itni badi saza mili he" say this he sat down sobbing like anything.

Virat hadn't seen his bhai like this. He sat down near him and hugged him tightly. Viren needed this indeed.

No Precap.

Hope U all liked it.

Tomatoes, chappals everything welcome.

Please let me know your feelings after reading this crap.

The following 43 member(s) liked the above post:

kpriya0307Farihangelvirika4eva$Hef@lihetnitosaranya.saranPrincyptlktluver11vijikakottappadypulu1995Wara082007Daniaax3BhavyaRedy9999PNiraliVirikaElmWizard5015kryanvirika05drishti112nadianadynesweetdollashitashabana20aasma1romanticgurl070urmilavni_19nishyrelanLove_Familysurbhi1994sanjana_coolaloneloveDaddysPrincessshilpa09pinky.paddaSaaraa.Angelic.gurlkoolgurl-vish94-arshiasushma-Aaliya.KryAn---Ayesha--Kays94-NightDreamer-

amritaluvskryan

IF-Rockerz

amritaluvskryan

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged
R

koolgurl

IF-Rockerz

koolgurl

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:11am | IP Logged

oh wow amazing part luv it thanxs for PM do cont soon plz..!

Edited by koolgurl - 25 January 2013 at 5:15am

avni_19

Goldie

avni_19

Posted: 25 January 2013 at 5:21am | IP Logged
OMG!!!!! wowww..loved itt yaar..i had tears in my eyess...do continueee soon ..i want to see viren jeevika reunion...plsss PM me... thnkuuu... great goingg!!!!! Clap 

Post Reply New Post

Go to top