Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

Virika FF : I Need You...!!Extra chp partB- Pg-44 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 50

Love_Family

Goldie

Love_Family

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
Loved it the first part was amazing plz continue soon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virika FF : I Need You...!!Extra chp partB- Pg-44 (Page 4)" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KtYammie13

Goldie

KtYammie13

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 8:49pm | IP Logged

Chapter 2

Recap: Jeevika saw Sb and Viren on the road.

"Virenji!! Virenji'" She called him out. But he wasn't aware of her presence. He had only one concern for now. He had to take his Badi ma back home safe and secure. She screamed at the top of her voice. At last he heard her. She ran up to him leaving her bags and held his hand.

"Virenji, I really didn't want to reveal the truth to her'but'" she felt a little dizzy and just then Viren held her. "Go Home Jeevika, you are having a fever and I told you not to come in front of badi ma again. Once again you disobeyed me. Why don't you ever listen to me. You know what I can't trust you anymore? You have proved that you can never listen to me! Go home now"

"But virenji suniye toh'" Before she could complete her sentence he glared at her angrily and ran towards sb. She was surprised and badly hurt. She sat there on road crying, not caring what thepeople would think of her. She sat there sobbing. She thought she had lost the Virenji whom she loved the most. She sat there remembering those lovely moments. The Picnic moments,"Mera chand toh yehi mere saamne he." Was this the same Virenjee? The one who stood with her during thick and thins, always by her side supporting her? She felt alone. As if her heart had stopped working. The one she had given to her Virenji long back.

Why was he behaving like that? He cared for her but he hurt her too. He was badly upset with her.  But he didn't know the truth. He didn't give her a chance to tell him the whole thing. He was behaving strange. Yes, he was the same Virenji. But then what about the words he said to her. Those words hurt her more than a hundred knives being pierced at a time. She sat there with all the questions in her mind.  

"Badi Ma'!!" he called her while crossing the road. A truck was speeding towards Viren. The driver was full drunk .Viren unaware of everything was running towards sb.

On the other hand Jeevika who was sitting there saw the truck moving speedily towards her husband. Her heart skipped a beat. She was numb. What now..? Would she see her love, her life dying? She closed her eyes and prayed to god. 

As Viren was crossing the road he sensed that someone had pushed him from the back.

"Virenji !!"

He lost his balance and fell down. He heard screeches of break and a thud. A large crowd gathered there.

"What happened just now? Was that'."

He came to his senses. He stood up and turned. He realized what just happened. His life was lying there in a pool of blood. Her precious blood was all around her. Her body was bleeding badly, very badly.  Why did she love him so much?

Viren was shattered. He didin't know what to do. He quickly went to her picked her head up and started to kiss her forehead. He didn't want her to leave him. Never ever. He hugged her never wanting her to go.

"JEEVIKA BHABHI..!!", Virat ran towards her. "Bhai lets take her to the hospital. Ek kaam karo aap inhe leke jao me abhi bua ko ghar chodke aata hu."

Viren picked her up put her in the backseat and rushed towards the hospital. Every now and then he looked back at her. He was scared, scared of loosing her, scared of loosing the angel of his life.

They reached the Emergency entrance of the hospital. They made her lay on the stretcher and took her towards the OT.

He held her hand tightly. "Me tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga Jeevika.."

"Sir you will have to stay here."

"Please doctor let me in. I'll stand there beside her quietly"

"I'm sorry sir. We need to operate her quickly. Its very serious. Please Co operate sir."

Vadhera house'

"Manvi,' Maa,'. Dadaji,'Chachi' koi he..?"

"Kya hua beta Virat itna kyu dare hue ho? Aur Swamini di kaha thi?"

"Maa me ye sab aapko gadi me batata hu, abhi aap sab hospital chaliye mere saath"

"lekin kya hua Virat..? aur di, di kaha he..? kahi unhe kuch ho toh nhi gya..? chup kyu ho virat bolo na.."

"haa unka accident ho gya he' abhi aap sab chalo mere saath' aur chachi aap yaha bua ke saath rukhiye me aapko lene baadme aa jaunga "

"Par ese kese Virat beta, aur Viren kaha he..?"

"Dadaji woh' Bhai bhabhi ko hospital leke gye he aap sab jaldi chaliye unhe humari jarurat he me aapko sabkuch gadi me bata dungi."

They leave and virat narrates the whole incident to the family members.

"Di..!! humesha aapko hi kyu suffer karna padta he..?" She was crying like a small kid. Virat hugged her to calm her down.

Precap: Doctor came out of the OT. Everyone gathered near him to ask about her. He did not respond as he was in a hurry. Then Viren looses his temper and clutches the doctor by his color. "Why don't you answer us..? How's she..?     

P.S. Chappal ya jhoote fekte waqt krypaya dhyan rakhe ki woh size 5 ki ho. Mere kaam aayengi !

Hope you like it.

I know its a lot of drama here.

Thanks for reading this crap.:P

Edited by laurenza.carson - 24 January 2013 at 8:50pm

The following 41 member(s) liked the above post:

laila889kpriya0307dishacvirika123harshikatiger$Hef@lipooja-roxxkryanssvirika4evakryanvirika05drishti1129999PNiraliVirikaWara082007Daniaax3BhavyaRedyNimishrrqwerty012nadianadynesurbhi1994shabana20aasma1romanticgurl070urmilavni_19little.angel56sweetdollashitanishyrelanLove_Familysanjana_coolaloneloveMystiquepinky.paddaLily2011Saaraa.koolgurlarshiasushma-vish94---Ayesha--Kays94-NightDreamer-

nadianadyne

nadianadyne

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the pm!:)

Nice update!
Poor jeevika, loves hims so much!
Now viren will regret big time!

Continue soon:)

little.angel56

Goldie

little.angel56

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
Hi, could you please please plate soon?
this is getting so interesting,

am reading the stories based on this separation track, and every story seems so different,t

loved how you showed, "Mera chaand to yahi hai" awesomely written,

please pm me Smile

Love_Family

Goldie

Love_Family

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
Loved it and manvi was right its always jeevika that has to suffer if viren doesn't regret it big time now i might go crazy joking its only a story amazing update plz continue soon

MyAtmaMink-saba

IF-Rockerz

MyAtmaMink-saba

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Superb updates and thanx for pm

harshikatiger

Groupbie

harshikatiger

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
please pm me :)

9999P

9999P