punjabi524 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
In RSSI, Sahiba and her family were able to stay and eat at a gurudwara when they lost their home. I find this so inspiring. Gurudwaras (sikh temples of worship) are open to all people regardless of religion. Individuals of all faiths are able to come in and eat langar free of cost at any time of day. They are open to humanity 24/7 incase anyone in need requires food or shelter. Gurudwaras distribute food and give shelter to everyone. How inspirational 👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Faerydae thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: simran936

In RSSI, Sahiba and her family were able to stay and eat at a gurudwara when they lost their home. I find this so inspiring. Gurudwaras (sikh temples of worship) are open to all people regardless of religion. Individuals of all faiths are able to come in and eat langar free of cost at any time of day. They are open to humanity 24/7 incase anyone in need requires food or shelter. Gurudwaras distribute food and give shelter to everyone. How inspirational 👏

totally agree with you,even ashish sharma tweeted about  it few days back...he tweeted...having langar at gurudwara is divine...no chef can bring in this taste...bliss.
pandas795 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I want to visit and eat at the Harmandir Sahib (Golden Temple) 😛
Barunluv thumbnail
😊
It's inspirational
Surish thumbnail
Absolutely so trueI It's awe-inspiring! Edited by Surish - 11 years ago
taahir004 thumbnail
Thanks for sharing this information
Ipkknd-ki-fan1 thumbnail
Having Langar at a gurudwara is the best experience ever!! Liked the fact Rab Se Sona Ishq bought this fact out!
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
this is really appreciating