Diya Aur Baati Hum

Bhabo grrr

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

mimarain

Goldie

mimarain

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
god how can anyone deal with a stone hearted saas like bhabho,,just hate the way she treats sandhyaAngryAngry poor sandy really left bad for her and i wish babasa would give one hard slap on bhabho and tell her off...just wish sandya and suraj would move out and show bhabho paining for her love for suraj & sandhya i bet when this drama ends when it will then they better show bhabho repenting all evil deeds she did to sandhya me gonna quit for a awhile will be reading updates

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Bhabo grrr" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

chandra_v

chandra_v

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
it is high time Suraj spoke up.after all he is taking care of the house.  Bhabo had her way for oo long. bhabo does not even treat her husband well but she expects too much from her son.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SonerMeyeb2011

sandyvrits

sandyvrits

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 9:36pm | IP Logged

This bhabo creature hasn't changed a bit from what she was on day one. I pity on Sandhya...all her efforts of making bhabho happy always go down the drainShocked

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05b2011

Post Reply New Post

Go to top