Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chandana.s thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Eited my comment on page - 47 😳
penny25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
did dat jst happen nw...dnt tell me but dats wat we want d fite nd if dnt get in dis one den where wil get..rite...arshi r made to fite..judgn 4m d way dey behave dese cold wars wil soon change into heart wrenchn ones...

Poor arnav does has a scry past but let c how much he lets it affect his present nd more so on one particular person..no prizes for guessin...khushi

Ha d bet btw aman nd arnav,...men dey alwys remain dogs?...such jerkd...bettin on khusho's feeling...lyk really now dats wats remaining now...u'l regret badly both of u now,...jerks...'

W8n to c how arnav puts his plan into action...nd no confrntation btw shakti nd khushi???

chinnuvyas thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 5
ooh.gawwd.wat.is.aernav.doing...a.bet...uh
aashi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Odd as it may sound.. But consequences of any bet have nvr really been supportive in future if the girl is kept in dark about it!..

Although for now its gonna be much more fun reading about arnav n khushi's fights n quirks.. But well i'm scared about wat after the bet?..

Lets see... First tym in an ff aman is the competitor than a mere scape goat!

Update nxt part soon:)
tashi26 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Oh god aman and arnav bet on who will get khushi...I wonder if khushi comes to know about it, what she will do?...the story is getting more interesting...
Awesome update..:)
mishti_17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Haii.. Arnav n Khushi.. Aman is so kabab mein hadii.. But Im glad Arnav showed him his place.. Why am I not getting a very good feeling abt this deal, especially when khushi comes to know of it.. πŸ€”
Arjuhisis thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
oh what a different story -
great going - loving it - i think the bet is going to be a bit costly for arnav - iam sure khushi is going to be upset about that once she knows about this
great updates - will wait for ur next one
Nimie207 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
our Khushi is now a deal item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!wow...kudos Arnav beta...that was a super heated updated...
Ended thumbnail
[QUOTE=penny25]did dat jst happen nw...dnt tell me but dats wat we want d fite nd if dnt get in dis one den where wil get..rite...arshi r made to fite..judgn 4m d way dey behave dese cold wars wil soon change into heart wrenchn ones... we shall see.

Poor arnav does has a scry past but let c how much he lets it affect his present nd more so on one particular person..no prizes for guessin...khushi
Ha d bet btw aman nd arnav,...men dey alwys remain dogs?...such jerkd...bettin on khusho's feeling...lyk really now dats wats remaining now...u'l regret badly both of u now,...jerks...' lol. you'll be slightly surprised how things pan out in future.

W8n to c how arnav puts his plan into action...nd no confrntation btw shakti nd khushi??? Everyone will meet shakti very soon.πŸ˜‰

[/QUOTE

gift
xxx
Ended thumbnail

Originally posted by: chandana.s

Wil read & comment later,Have to go now πŸ˜‰

Wonderful update di..Loved it

Aww,All the ladies in the Aerobic class r drooling over Arnav & his perfect shaped body  ...No suprise in it πŸ˜‰ of course.πŸ˜†

He is impressed by the arrangement & how all the things r managed in each studio & all very much impressed by Khushi's attentiveness towards her class... 😳 credit to Khushi indeed for running her business well. 

Here also all the ladies r drooling & giggling seeimg him which got the attention of Khushi...ummhmmmπŸ˜†

Arnav is trying his level best to control his anger but Khushi is not helping him by talking abt his childhood and all... she definitely hit a nerve
I felt bad for Arnav when he rememberd his bitter childhood memories but Khushi is also not at fault as she dont know anything abt him.. truetruetrue

And the next thing..wow..he pinned her to the glass wall...Im feeling really hot here β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜† LOL

Wow,Aman was Analysing the whole thing by his way & he think Arnav is trying to get close to Khushi as she is the only daughter of Shashi & it wil benefit him in many ways..Was he behind Khushi for the same reason ?? πŸ˜• I can honestly say no. Aman has seen alot and so assumes Arnav is of that type, but he himself isn't that type.

What suprised me was that Arnav accepted the challange...He is being selfish here to achive his goals & both of them r trying to use Khushi as Pawn
These two kids really need some good leassons from Khushi 😈 
But its not gonna be that easy as Arnav thinking here,im sure Khushi wil surely gonna get into his nervous & make him dance πŸ˜› πŸ˜†
*It would have been so nice if Khushi over heard there convo,but i doubt it* i can say now that she hasn't heard anything. 

Becoming more intresting..
Cant wait to see what wil both do to win the bet πŸ˜‰
Continue soon

Love U πŸ€—

gift
xxx