Fan Fictions

ARHI FF~Hierarchy~Th#1 - Page 3

adithyan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
congrats for the new FF...
hanks for pm...

totally diff concept...never imagined arnie as a boxer...and shashi as a boxer too...

khushi seems to be a strong girl...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pup03 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
sounds interesting FF !!! will be looking forward to it.. something different... hope to receive pm from you.. do continue.. 😊
-memorable- thumbnail
o la la i like this Arnav as Rockey The boxer 
sweetnoni thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Hey just read ure first part n have 2 say interesting concept:D
Its really a hatke topic 2 be honest;)

Looking 4ward 4 more!!!
dumas thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
awesome start loved their first meet awesome loving the story line thanks for the pm can't wait to read more

drunkiiebabe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow u started it already amazing start love the relationship between akash n arnav always up for bromance arnav a boxer n khushi a aerobic teacher cant wait to read more loved it already thanks for the pm
smarty94 thumbnail
ayeeeiinnn haayyeeiinnn naye FF pe ab stalking kareingay humm😆

res.

*EDIT*

THAT WAS WOoW!!!!! usually i am left confused when writers put up the first chapter, but this has left me with a pretty clear idea of the story, although I am pretty sure, mera idea ghalat hoga, 'cause you are the writerjee here😆 

while reading, i did know ke KHUSHI will be introduced as SHASHI's daughter but i totally forgot it while reading it, and i kinda felt lost that errr... don't they already know about her. But then that's the way things are when you have a veeerrryyy active imagination😆

so he has already come to her notice, having such thoughts about women, hmmm good! acha hai pehle hi notice karlia, ab mehnat karni toh paregi but ziada nahi 😆 although, as a girl i did feel a bit ajeeb, as any girl would, when you know being "spoken" about like this, but felt really good when KHUSHI gave him an even karara jawab😆

take care and oyee YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO (like ASR would say) continue this 😃
Edited by smarty94 - 11 years ago
Ended thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: smarty94

ayeeeiinnn haayyeeiinnn naye FF pe ab stalking kareingay humm😆 yep back into employment you😆

res.

*EDIT*

THAT WAS WOoW!!!!! usually i am left confused when writers put up the first chapter, but this has left me with a pretty clear idea of the story, although I am pretty sure, mera idea ghalat hoga, 'cause you are the writerjee here😆  Never know...

while reading, i did know ke KHUSHI will be introduced as SHASHI's daughter but i totally forgot it while reading it, and i kinda felt lost that errr... don't they already know about her. But then that's the way things are when you have a veeerrryyy active imagination😆 LOL

so he has already come to her notice, having such thoughts about women, hmmm good! acha hai pehle hi notice karlia, ab mehnat karni toh paregi but ziada nahi 😆 although, as a girl i did feel a bit ajeeb, as any girl would, when you know being "spoken" about like this, but felt really good when KHUSHI gave him an even karara jawab😆 yep. some of men are like that. Not all, some😆

take care and oyee YOU HAVE TO HAVE TO (like ASR would say) continue this 😃 wish me luck😆

gift
xxx
PARVATHY44 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
new ff wow
interesting concept
liked it
contintue soon
thanks 4 the pm
kaira101 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
That was one interesting chapter and start. Khushi and arnav as usual didn't hit off well. That's the beauty of their relationship though.
I can't belive Vines With Thorns is going to end. I hate it when you stories end. Atleast lucky for me u start a new one.

Liked the update
waiting to read more
continue soon
thanx for the pm