Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
I think garv will kidnap sid n marry gauri by giving dhamkis
Or
Dhulha exchanged ...sid will be in a situation due to garv that he ends up coming after marrage
Sid will take revenge from garv...sid will vow to make garv life misreble n destroy him
Later sid will come as a cook in garv house to get back his lov gauri n to take revenge n to know the main reason behind garv marrying gauri n to know intensions of garv n also to savegard gauri
Later on gauri will come to know that sid is with him n she starts smilling again
Gairi n sid will together face many difficulties n will find all the mystery n secrets
N at end gauri has to chose between the two n
Garv will die in saving gauri ...sid n gauri gets married n takesxpratiksha aling with them to london

This story will contain drama action comedy romance n much more

We will see many gauri sid ...gauri garv...garv sid ...scenes...
Thats my prediction for future ...
Wat u all say
Lets wait n watch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Raadhnisunshine99riyya6

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "predict the future ...sid gauri n garv my view" in Mujhse Kuchh Kehti...Yeh Khamoshiyaan forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Raadhni

Goldie

Raadhni

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 5:16pm | IP Logged
Nice post dear. Hope the CVS take some hint.

riyya6

IF-Stunnerz

riyya6

Posted: 23 January 2013 at 6:10pm | IP Logged
Nice prediction... If at all tey are taking GG marriage route, I want a new female lead for Sid.. Revenge can be one side but let their love story start as well... Embarrassed These days my heart goes to the guy...he's so nice but dunno what's waiting him Embarrassed

Edited by riyya6 - 23 January 2013 at 6:06pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MrDarcyfan

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.