Qubool Hai

Chookar Mere Mann Ko...epi 1/23 (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sunshine Girl

God I just loveee that song...its beautiful ,...
Nd nice post !!

Thanks dear...yeah that's a beautiful song. They have picked good songs all along. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine Girl

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chookar Mere Mann Ko...epi 1/23 (Page 4)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Die_hardfan_KSG

Originally posted by bheegi

Thanks dear. Any woman in zoya's place would be overwhelmed with asad's reaction to the mangalpur accident. Zoya has always been in awe of asad but after this life changing incident, it would be hard for her to not be in love with this man. He will of course keep her guessing but if she can give more credit to his actions rather than words, she will realize he is equally in love with her. Lets see what ups and downs we all have to endure Embarrassed
Exactly. This is the time they are supposed to fall in love and carry the story forward as it is planned Embarrassed Zoya really needs to overlook what Asad says to his ammi. Coz what he is about to say in Today's episode is something which might just change their life as well depending on how they take it. If Zoya really observed Asad when he found her then i don't think this conversation should matter to her. Yes, it might confuse her but shouldn't get her heart broken. Coz it was clearly visible how anything related to Zoya does effect Asad as well, whether Its something good or bad. Let's see how far we are correct about them. :)

Yes, we would think that zoya is more observant and perceptive. Hope his words don't erase his caring actions. Yeah, let's see what they want us to believeSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SleepingBeauty.

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:43am | IP Logged
o shit how can i missed such a beautiful post 
u just wrote what i was thinking for asya aftyer watc hing their scenes 
fantasticcc Clap hope PH see it some day

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsuasrkian

o shit how can i missed such a beautiful post 
u just wrote what i was thinking for asya aftyer watc hing their scenes 
fantasticcc Clap hope PH see it some day

Thanks Raj. The credit goes to their song selection. The song said it all IMOEmbarrassed so I guess that's what the PH is trying to say also

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.