Qubool Hai

Chookar Mere Mann Ko...epi 1/23 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laila2009

I love your post and your perspective...I hope the writers are thinking this way too. This post makes you feel all cozy and warm as you picture Zoya wrapped up in Asad's safe and protective arms. 

Thanks Laila. I would think any woman in zoya's condition would have that reaction...ESP her because she has never seen anyone take care of her so selflessly. But I have a feeling the writers want to prolong this hide and seek game between AsYa. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laila2009

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Chookar Mere Mann Ko...epi 1/23 (Page 3)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--epiPhobia--

IF-Sizzlerz

--epiPhobia--

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:31am | IP Logged
lovely post
well written

Edited by EternalFrission - 24 January 2013 at 5:27am

bheegi

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 5:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Macbeth

You always give a very different perspective to every character and every episode and I  enjoy reading it.We have some great writers in this forum.

Thanks Macbeth. Yes, there are a lot of talented people on this forum. I try nt to repeat what everyone else has said so well already. Hope the writers of the show also see this perspective of zoya. 

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by adeeti10

Aptly described! 

Thanks adeetiSmile

_vineeta_

IF-Dazzler

_vineeta_

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Nice song choice and write up, but I dont think Zoya is deprived of love. We saw how her aapi and jiju really care for her. She is orphan but has touched lots of hearts..

This love or touch we can never compare to other nurturing touch.

I am not sure how Zoya feels about him really, he has left her confused, she is trying to find Mangalpur Asad or before Mangalpur Asad in him and both are lost at this point...

bheegi

IF-Sizzlerz

bheegi

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _vineeta_

Nice song choice and write up, but I dont think Zoya is deprived of love. We saw how her aapi and jiju really care for her. She is orphan but has touched lots of hearts..

This love or touch we can never compare to other nurturing touch.

I am not sure how Zoya feels about him really, he has left her confused, she is trying to find Mangalpur Asad or before Mangalpur Asad in him and both are lost at this point...

Thanks vineeta. The kind of love zoya is yet to experience is that unconditional, very caring kind of love. Yes, her jiji and AAPI are there but I feel they have been more guardians in the absence of her parents. That's why her AAPI was so insistent on getting her married, even if it were against her wishes. Zeenat probably feels a lot of responsibility rather than undying love towards zoya. 

The song choice by the PH, I felt reflected her feelings more than asad's. yes, both are confused right now but I doubt zoya will ever feel this way about any other man after this incident. Lets see how the writers take this ahead. 

_vineeta_

Sunshine Girl

IF-Stunnerz

Sunshine Girl

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
God I just loveee that song...its beautiful ,...
Nd nice post !!

bheegi

SleepingBeauty.

IF-Stunnerz

SleepingBeauty.

Posted: 24 January 2013 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bheegi

Thanks dear. Any woman in zoya's place would be overwhelmed with asad's reaction to the mangalpur accident. Zoya has always been in awe of asad but after this life changing incident, it would be hard for her to not be in love with this man. He will of course keep her guessing but if she can give more credit to his actions rather than words, she will realize he is equally in love with her. Lets see what ups and downs we all have to endure Embarrassed
Exactly. This is the time they are supposed to fall in love and carry the story forward as it is planned Embarrassed Zoya really needs to overlook what Asad says to his ammi. Coz what he is about to say in Today's episode is something which might just change their life as well depending on how they take it. If Zoya really observed Asad when he found her then i don't think this conversation should matter to her. Yes, it might confuse her but shouldn't get her heart broken. Coz it was clearly visible how anything related to Zoya does effect Asad as well, whether Its something good or bad. Let's see how far we are correct about them. :)

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.